Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor (2757 Views)

CRAZY: Edo Man Curses Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra For Over 20 Mins (video) / Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu

Lives in london and flies about with a passport giving to him by the Zoo.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by idolda: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Trinxie(f): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
hehehe...nice one OP ...Nigeria, my dearest ZOOLOGICAL GARDEN.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nobody hates them. Only you are asserting that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by jumper524(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Even the nmadi kanu is also afta money

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by ManMountain(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
The real monkeys and baboons are the Biafrans not the hard working Ndigbo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
*crying*

I never knew I was a baboon.

Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by kettykings: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Notice how some people from certain parts of the country are loosing sleep over biafra but pretend dumb over the killings going on in the north of the country.
I never really liked the idea of biafra but for some people's hypocritical belief in nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Talented90(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Dirty thing. . .
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
kettykings:
Notice how some people from certain parts of the country are loosing sleep over biafra but pretend dumb over the killings going on in the north of the country.
I never really liked the idea of biafra but for some people's hypocritical belief in nigeria.
no one is losing sleep over something that doesn't exist. Even buhari is unperturbed. Just tell your director to stop insulting other tribes especially the yorubas. Before he vents his hatred, he should note that we were all given equal opportunity in this country. He can't blame others for his tribe's failure, so to say.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by AnambraDota: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
But Osun State is not in Biafra yet they need aid to survive. grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnambraDota:
But Osun State is not in Biafra yet they need aid to survive. grin grin grin grin grin
ambode gave well-fair allowance to the abandoned twins mother who is ibo.

Fashola deported ibos. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by winniz: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s][/s]1toRtoiSe1:
Smart Igbos
They believe in one nigeria and are benefiting from it. A few of them are listed below.

T.A Orji

Very much hated by the people of Abia state and majority of igbos for the way they believe he governed the state. The unity of Nigeria has seen him become a senator of the populous black nation. The clamour for biafra makes no sense to him cos he's enjoying immunity.

Phyno

Sings with Olamide and Lil kesh who are yoruba boys or better yet nigerians. This enables him smile to the bank. He won't want a biafran country where his fan base will be limited to his brothers alone.

Precious Chikwendu

A beauty queen who now dates Femi fani-kayode, a man hated by the igbos for reeling out the names of igbo woman he has dated before. If she cares about biafra and hates yorubas as directed by Nnamdi Kanu, she won't have the opportunity to be in a relationship with a handsome former minister of aviation. Wise girl.

Ekweremadu

I don't think the deputy senate president of the federal republic of nigeria would entertain any talk of biafra when he's currently living large in abuja. A man of that position stands a better chance of clamouring for biafra.

Mikel Obi

The green white green jersey saw him rise to being a superstar. He can never regret playing for the Zoo. If asked to choose between the Zoo and Biafran national team, he'll certainly choose the Zoo over and over again.

bianca ojukwu

She is the wife of the late biafra warlord, Ojukwu. She's currently representing the Zoo as an ambassador in spain. She definitely doesn't see herself as a biafran because of the bumper pay she receives from the Zoo.

Nnamdi Kanu

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election. The Zoo pays their men who work for them. Even with all of these and many more, they still think they aren't also baboons in the Zoo they call Nigeria.

I believe if they were as rich as the smart igbos mentioned above, biafra would be the last thing on their lips.

God bless SW, SE, SS, NW, NE and NC.

One Nigeria[s][/s]

See as Yoruba fools are shivering cos of Biafra.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
winniz:

See as Yoruba fools are shivering cos of Biafra.
one of the poor biafrans who can't use his head.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by mensdept: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
The OP is actually making the case for Biafra and infact revolution throughout Lord Laggards cage. Apparently Nigeria is for those who are selfish, unpatriotic, ruthless, backstabbers, gold diggers, greedy, corrupt, psycho, imperialist, and criminal.

Is that not so?

Those that stormed Ibadan to kill Ironsi and Fajuyi, and supported the likes, are the same folks that have been ruling the country since. That is why you have an old coupist called Buhari AGAIN president, and shortly before that a baboon called OBJ as president.

Look at who the senate president and deputy, look at the former and current touts as governor. The same old same old, with Winners, Redeemed,and Boko Haram bedsheeters to match.

So una wey get brain, abeg use am.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by brize(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wow Op i don't know you now read peoples mind so much, for you to know all that you mentioned then you must be a good psychologist, well keep it on, keep consoling yourself, none of those you mentioned has for once condemned the dream of biafra(thou none has commend also) but Biafra is a spirit and when the time comes, those who hate it will start loving it... It's certain...

Before i forget... Op get yourself a sleeping pill it will help you so much , cos i can see you have lost too much sleep just by thinking of Biafra freedom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by winniz: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s][/s]1toRtoiSe1:
one of the poor biafrans who can't use his head. [s][/s]

Yoruba Idiott, it seems most of are simply brainless, quit whining over Biafra cos its a matter of time before the Zoo crumbles so you Slaves can go serve your Gambari masters.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by mensdept: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
That Biafra flag is fine oooooH!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
winniz:

Yoruba Idiott, it seems most of are simply brainless, quit whining over Biafra cos its a matter of time before the Zoo crumbles so you Slaves can go serve your Gambari masters.

you are a baboon for calling our beloved nigeria a zoo.
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
brize:
Wow Op i don't know you now read peoples mind so much, for you to know all that you mentioned then you must be a good psychologist, well keep it on, keep consoling yourself, none of those you mentioned has for once condemned the dream of biafra(thou none has commend also) but Biafra is a spirit and when the time comes, those who hate it will start loving it... It's certain...

Before i forget... Op get yourself a sleeping pill it will help you so much , cos i can see you have lost too much sleep just by thinking of Biafra freedom
instead of you to bargain your own share of the national cake, you are scheming on ways to steal it all for for yourself.

You must be an oil thieve.
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by brize(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
instead of you to bargain your own share of the national cake, you are scheming on ways to steal it all for for yourself.

You must be an oil thieve.
and with your spirit
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by brize(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
mensdept:
That Biafra flag is fine oooooH!!!
so unique not that green white green thing like something children dey take clean nyash

1 Like

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
brize:
so unique not that green white green thing like something children dey take clean nyash
it's just so sad that the thing wey dem dey take clean yansh na him dey hang for all schools, banks and institutions in biafra while the biafran flag is nowhere to be found in its own country.
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by brize(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
it's just so sad that the thing wey dem dey take clean yansh na him dey hang for all schools, banks and institutions in biafra while the biafran flag is nowhere to be found in its own country.
keep on displaying your zoo mentality, for the fact that the toilet flag of your zoo hangs everywhere i go doesn't make it unique, get what i said... Unique not hanging
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by mensdept: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Actually the Biafra flag once flown for 3 1/2 years in the East independently, was recognized by other BLACK countries, showcased in the houses of government in European countries that debated the Civil War, and today flies in all 6 continents in varies organizations, homes, and streets in and outside Nigeria.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian flag and passport automatically means delays at airports, extra security checks, and in Saudi Arabia death, as the last HAJJ witnessed NIGERIANS being trampled and deported in their THOUSANDS, despite agreeing to tie bedsheets and answer Ahmed.

Do you know one thing. Thousands of Yoruba people join Igbo, Efik, Bini, Ijaw people to decide every year to run to Yankee to give birth to their 1st and even 2nd and 3rd child because they know deep inside themselves, that the Nigerian flag and passport is absolutely worthless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
mensdept:

Actually the Biafra flag once flown for 3 1/2 years in the East independently, was recognized by other BLACK countries, showcased in the houses of government in European countries that debated the Civil War, and today flies in all 6 continents in varies organizations, homes, and streets in and outside Nigeria.
it only flies in the homes of deluded ibos, not the ones enjoying one nigeria

mensdept:
Meanwhile, the Nigerian flag and passport automatically means delays at airports, extra security checks, and in Saudi Arabia death, as the last HAJJ witnessed NIGERIANS being trampled and deported in their THOUSANDS, despite agreeing to tie bedsheets and answer Ahmed.
still better than a biafran passport that has thesame value as an abandoned oily donut wrapping paper.

mensdept:
Do you know one thing. Thousands of Yoruba people join Igbo, Efik, Bini, Ijaw people to decide every year to run to Yankee to give birth to their 1st and even 2nd and 3rd child because they know deep inside themselves, that the Nigerian flag and passport is absolutely worthless.
better than a non-existing biafran passport.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by hakeem4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnambraDota:
imo state
Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by AnambraDota: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
ambode gave well-fair allowance to the abandoned twins mother who is ibo.

Fashola deported ibos. grin

I hate mocking the needy but last year in Adventist Church Ogba, yoloba people received the highest number of assistance from the church mainly dominated by Igbos.
The recived assistance from accomodation problems to school fees, this is a church I was attending before I left there, Pst Adeniyi is still there now but Pst Akinola has left.

When Obj needed money for sugery it was PSquare and Don Jazzy that gave the highest donation.

When Fatai Rolling Dollars died didn't musicians contribute to give his wives to start something doing.

Wise up and quit tribalism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by AnambraDota: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
hakeem4:
imo state

You Imo state workers are committing suicide or are eating from Bruce's Wardrope allawe grin grin grin grin

Pls don't ever compare Imo state with Osun State abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by carnegiefan: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Smart Igbos

Nnamdi Kanu

I very much doubt that.

Gullible igbos

These ones blame all their failures on Nigeria which they call a Zoo. They wake up every morning to recite the Zoo's national anthem and salute the Zoo's flag hoisted in every banks, schools and institution in their beloved biafra. When filling a form, they state the Zoo as their nationality. They voted massively in the Zoo's last election.

NO, THEY DID NOT.

If they voted, Jonathan would have won. They actually listened to Nnamdi Kanu, and sat down home, hence the low turnout in SE.

One day you people will learn to speak the truth. You will because Kanu's Radio Biafra will force you! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria For The Rich...biafra For The Poor by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
AnambraDota:

I hate mocking the needy but last year in Adventist Church Ogba, yoloba people received the highest number of assistance from the church mainly dominated by Igbos.
The recived assistance from accomodation problems to school fees, this is a church I was attending before I left there, Pst Adeniyi is still there now but Pst Akinola has left.
evidence of the above or shut up.

AnambraDota:

When Obj needed money for sugery it was PSquare and Don Jazzy that gave the highest donation.
when did psquare aand don jazzy give Obasanjo money for surgery? Abi no be OBJ I see for there? grin

Maybe you mean OJB jezreel. He is delta and not yoruba.

AnambraDota:

When Fatai Rolling Dollars died didn't musicians contribute to give his wives to start something doing.
which musicians?

AnambraDota:

Wise up and quit tribalism
and you too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Identifies 50 Homosexual, 618 Prostitution Spots / Miniterial List: A Brief Profile Of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu -by Woko Eze Icon / Gov Nasir El-rufai Commissions Yoghurt /juice Factory In Zaria ..see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.