Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo (2011 Views)

Very Hilarious! This Man Was Accused Of Rape. / Hilarious: This Dog Is Smart / Hilarious: This Guy Has Just Be Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by Rikidony(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by bluebay2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Very 2ru..as a growing child I would be visible shaking like my life depends on d silence of d pot and it's lid
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by bluebay2(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
HhHh
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by Rikidony(m): 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
cc: lalasticlala you need to see this grin
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by Jackeeh(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
I was an expert in this. God forgive me. cool
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by Afrok(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
It depends on the stuffs the pot is made ofcheesy.... Some pots will scream and shout even before u start thinking about opening it, whereas some pots will just hiss after opening, stealing and closing them, sotey ur mama or d cook fit no kno say u don carryout a "meat thiefing operation."

In general, if u aren't an expert in it, don't try it coz the steam from the pot cud make u confess without stealing d meat.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by marriie: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
The easiest thing do is to make a loud cough whn closing it. i remember my cousin would dish soup into a cup n place on his lips and actually pass by u and u would think he's drinking water. lol.
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by Phens(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rikidony:
cool
actaully if u neva did this, then ur mama no fit cook well.
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by flames007(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
marriie:
The easiest thing do is to make a loud cough whn closing it. i remember my cousin would dish soup into a cup n place on his lips and actually pass by u and u would think he's drinking water. lol.
Omo,u don master d art tey tey!
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by MemphisDepay(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Lolz.. Nobody wey no do this thing o.!
Re: Hilarious: This Is The Hardest Ten Seconds In Life, Do You Agree Photo by tuffgongjo(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2015
When 'em con put spoon on top na him worse pass. You go dey think to balance the spoon how it was left. Omo,I steal from iya tayo's pot those days sha.

(1) (Reply)

Cant Stop Laughing Alone So I Said To Share Dis.... / When Your Beards Refuse To Grow(pictures)- Zikoko / What Was Your Favourite Subject In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.