Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu (37673 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Saraki due to his relative inexperience in the senate may not have known how to manipulate d rule book like ekweremadu must have.
There is no doubt at all however,if the allegation can be proven,that both men aided and abetted each other to achieve their present selfish goals.
Story story story!!!! Saraki knows If Ekweremadu falls he will fall too.I see Saraki reconvening the Senate in the comming week should the situation deteriorate,

Do not joke with the powers of the Senate or a majority ethnic group like the igbo.

BTW the police can go to court, if they think they have anything against him

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by maestroferddi: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
handie:
I honestly don't see Ekweremadu staying as the deputy senate president for the next 4 years. The Fulanis don't forgive nor do they take prisoners. Buhari will hunt each and everyone of them. It's not yet uhuru for Saraki and others.... He'll throw everything @ them including the proverbial kitchen sink.(Even IBB should be jittery). I just hope while he's on this revenge mission, he doesn't forget his promises to the Nigerian populace
Buhari won't do jack.

He has since lost the plot.

The ongoing power tussle between him and Tinubu will further diminish his fading powers.

The fact that he has started on a wrong footing will hardly help matters.

There has been nothing smart about the nature of appointments made by Buhari so far...

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by hansad: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lol, in just about one month in power, PMB and APC are being overwhelmed.

Whenever a leader resorts to witch hunting to move on at this early stage, write off the leader.

At one point this early, we may even go back to find out whether PMB had O Level certificate or not before joining the army.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by fritiyo: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=35519030]
U must have been d one that forged it for him.
Mister man please face your matter,today is not one for entertaining childish stories.

[/quote

I do not xpect less from u young man. the flow is urs to be hypocrite about issues boy.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by lagbaja(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Here is an exerp from this report

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/24/nigerian-senate-crisis-saraki-blocks-ekweremadu’s-removal

The Senator noted that Senate rules, as passed in 2011 indicated that an election into any of the presiding offices in the red chamber shall be by division whereby Senators supporting one cndidate will be on one side, while those supporting another candidate will be on the other side, and not by secret ballot when two contestants are vying for any of the positions.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by freshdude99(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
doctokwus:

Saraki due to his relative inexperience in the senate may not have known how to manipulate d rule book like ekweremadu must have.
There is no doubt at all however,if the allegation can be proven,that both men aided and abetted each other to achieve their present selfish goals.
Saraki inexperienced? Lolz you are very funny

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by gratiaeo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
When did forging become a sin in Nigeria? This
question is for Buhari to answer. Buhari is fast digging his own grave, that is the reward for voting an illiterate into power

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by klevjey: 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
buhari is going down by the day...he is trying to clinch unto anything to stay relevant..He is going down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by DropShot: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
lurther:
Nothing will happen!!! All this witch-hunting of Ekweremadu will backfire so hard, you would be shocked.

What did he forge? Buhari shouldn't even go political, because it will hit him so hard, he won't even believe it self.
If he is found guilty, he will be dealt with according to our laws and NOTHING will happen after that.

PDP, even with enormous power, threatened more than this and we all witnessed how things played out.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Brytawon(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
tinsel:

Very soon half of PDP senators will defect to APC.

Sir, there is what you fail to understand. PDP made Saraki Senate President cos they have a game plan. PDP will use Saraki to rule the senate. The rivalry is now fierce than ever and you don't expect them to back down even when they know APC is under crisis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by henchamb(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
if buhari can sack his chief security officer for misconduct then who is ekweremadu.

IGP use him to shine

Modified: i can see that the wailing wailers are quoting me out of context.
my msg is clear, if GMB could allow his CSO to be brought under the law, then Ekweremadu is nobody as to the provisions of the law once he is not under immunity.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by horla32: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
I dey laf!
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by DropShot: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
fritiyo:

Was buhari invited for forging his waec cert ? if may recollect ur post clearly u said forgery is a serious crime.
So, the fact that FFK and PDP said Buhari forged his certificate has made it to be so, right? Gullible pikins everywhere.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
DropShot:

If he is found guilty, he will be dealt with according to our laws and NOTHING will happen after that.

PDP, even with enormous power, threatened more than this and we all witnessed how things played out.
Lol you are a baby in politics!!! Ekweremadu does not just represent PDP, he also represents the Senate and a majority ethnic group!!! The Senate is also powerful you know!!! Besides Buhari's certificate forgery and perjury cases are yet to be settled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by onlykach: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
Buhari won't do jack.

The ongoing power tussle between him and Tinubu will further diminish his fading powers.

There has been nothing smart about the nature of appointments made by Buhari so far...

You speak the truth....

I see buhari ploting his own down fall soon too, going to the army to ask for receipts for what ?

if you read the 48 laws of power ... dont joke with your miltary.

He has started a war on him self already. Nobody has ask why he did not participate in the graduation of the military short service this weekend.

He should simply ask the service chief to Go then ask for auditors to audit the army, he should ask professionally.

He is sitting on a ticking bomb

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by maestroferddi: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
aryzgreat:

Ekweremadu is a seasoned lawyer and the amendment on d constitution was his brain child, what will IGP Ask him that He can't answer?

Buhari is going down day by day. He wants to wake d sleeping lion. Maybe We are gona have okadigbo era again.
I personally doubt the veracity of this report carried by an alarmist tabloid like Punch.

Buhari won't be that dumb to take on the leadership of the Senate this time when his grip on power is lax/slack at best.

I can't fathom the possibility of his advisers electing to sanction a witch-hunt on the principal officers of the senate.

There is no way they wouldnt, for all intents and purposes, have factored in the attendant backlash.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by putin3: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
This buhari reigme be like say na arrange govt,everything look like fake and so myopic everything is predictable,

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by nkem123(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
handie:
I honestly don't see Ekweremadu staying as the deputy senate president for the next 4 years. The Fulanis don't forgive nor do they take prisoners. Buhari will hunt each and everyone of them. It's not yet uhuru for Saraki and others.... He'll throw everything @ them including the proverbial kitchen sink.(Even IBB should be jittery). I just hope while he's on this revenge mission, he doesn't forget his promises to the Nigerian populace
Ekweremadu is nt d target, d target is Saraki.by removing Ekweremadu, it will pave d way for APC deputy senator, by then Saraki will be impeached then lawan can takeover.impeaching Saraki isn't d issue, d issue Is nt allowing Ekweremadu of PDP take over after d impeachment.so Ekweremadu must first be removed.saraki saw that earlier before opting for a PDP deputy.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by handie(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
maestroferddi:
Buhari won't do jack.

Undermine a fulani man @ ur own peril..... Doubt me? Read OBJ's My watch and see how Atiku almost changed it for..... Had it been OBJ is not a wily old fox, that man wouldn't have spent 8 years in d saddle. As for Tinubu, I don't believe Buhari really is d one trying to undermine him.
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Otunbatrafford: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is like this man - ekweremadu or maduekwere is still living in the past. Is not done on him yet that Buhari is not Jonathan that promoted impunity. A useless PDP member in APC government of purposeful leadership, instead of thinking and behaving like a human being, he chose to continue in his usual PDP style which is synonymous to that of an animal. If you refused to change and be responsible for at least 4 years, that seat will be hot for you to sit on. We need serious minded people to work with the Executive arm of the government to deliver on the deliverables.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by ruffDiamond: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin just look at his ratish, rogueish looking face I said it before ,PDP.ISS, especially these Southeast mofos are nothing but chronic and compulsive CHEAT shocked it's their gene even in their so called business it's same story see am now e don done dey turn book rules flatee ehn sad na that traitor saraku we go all this I hope this bring down the this black faced ugly mofo this is CHANGE

#NOLONGERBUSINESSASUAL
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
henchamb:
if buhari can sack his chief security officer for misconduct then who is ekweremadu.

IGP use him to shine
Mumu Buhari has no power to remove any senator!!! He is not a political appointee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by oluchiokechi(f): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
henchamb:
IGP use him to shine

See point! Chief Security Officer (Appointment) Vs Deputy Speaker (Elected-elected Post). Anyway continue with Nairaland, you will be enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by handie(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
nkem123:

Ekweremadu is nt d target, d target is Saraki.by removing Ekweremadu, it will pave d way for APC deputy senator, by then Saraki will be impeached then lawan can takeover.impeaching Saraki isn't d issue, d issue Is nt allowing Ekweremadu of PDP take over after d impeachment.so Ekweremadu must first be removed.saraki saw that earlier before opting for a PDP deputy.
All these people ehn, fear them. In their game of politics, they gat no principle
Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
ruffDiamond:
grin just look at ratish, rogueish looking face I said it before ,PDP.ISS, especially these Southeast mofos are nothing but chronic and compulsive CHEAT shocked it's their gene even in their so called business it's same story see am now e don done dey turn book rules flatee ehn sad na that traitor saraku we go all this I hope this bring down the this black faced ugly mofo this is CHANGE

#NOLONGERBUSINESSASUAL

RIP English

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
Is like this man - ekweremadu or maduekwere is still living in the past. Is not done on him yet that Buhari is not Jonathan that promoted impunity. A useless PDP member in APC government of purposeful leadership, instead of thinking and behaving like a human being, he chose to continue in his usual PDP style which is synonymous to that of an animal. If you refused to change and be responsible for at least 4 years, that seat will be hot for you to sit on. We need serious minded people to work with the Executive arm of the government to deliver on the deliverables.
Nothing go happen!!! He is not coward to be forced to resign and the APC does not have the numbers to impeach him

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Forgery Of Senate Rules: IGP Summons Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
With these latest witch hunting, I pray these 8th senate will for once know peace .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Chicago University Document Showing I Was Female Not My Fault, Tinubu - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.