Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) (15380 Views)

Clean Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Uk Used Smart Phone / Confirmed UK Used Smart Phones Affordable Prices (apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC... / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
mig007:
We sell all tv brands and all prices are affordable.

Samsung 48 inch smart TV @120k (negotiable). call 08032786892.
all Samsung 48 inch have been SOLD. I will be uploading some more tomorrow as soon as I take delivery. Thank you all.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by solomon4all: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can you bring black sony home theatre for sale like the pix attached? embarassed

Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by jazz04(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
mig007:
Lagos
Oga your address
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by OCTAVO: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where are you based in Lagos? I need 42 inch Smart TV (LG or SAMSUNG). But the problem is that I don't reside in Lagos.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Glock9(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
mig007:
I'm sorry bro, not at the moment. But I'll look into that option.

Thanks. Hope it eventually becomes available.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
solomon4all:
Can you bring black sony home theatre for sale like the pix attached? embarassed
I'll get back to you sir.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by ioi74(m): 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=wasuka14 post=35545068]I don't think your prices r for N/landers. You better think twice b4 u lost ur biz! Bring smth dts affordable and be realistic man![/quot..oga if you can't afford it some people can...

1 Like

Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by ioi74(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
mig007:
all Samsung 48 inch have been SOLD. I will be uploading some more tomorrow as soon as I take delivery. Thank you all.
I will like bigger screens..post more when available
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
OCTAVO:
Where are you based in Lagos? I need 42 inch Smart TV (LG or SAMSUNG). But the problem is that I don't reside in Lagos.
I'm at haruna bus stop, ifako ijaye. Samsung is yet to make a 42 inch smart TV, but Im taking delivery of eight 46 inch Samsung tomorrow which is kinda close. Which state are you?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
ioi74:
I will like bigger screens..post more when available
you mind a 46inch set? I'll post it tomorrow sha.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by OCTAVO: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
mig007:
I'm at haruna bus stop, ifako ijaye. Samsung is yet to make a 42 inch smart TV, but Im taking delivery of eight 46 inch Samsung tomorrow which is kinda close. Which state are you?
I'm in Ilorin, Kwarai state. What about LG 42" smart TV?
Awaiting the pics of the said SAMSUNG tomorrow.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
OCTAVO:
I'm in Ilorin, Kwarai state. What about LG 42" smart TV? Awaiting the pics of the said SAMSUNG tomorrow.
cool
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Cmeo(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2015
@op
Pls tell us what makes the TV to be smart and the features on the TV? Tell us if it has USB port and some other info that would assist buyer as you advertise them.

Also can one come to your shop/address to see before one buy?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by acunon: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Cmeo:
@op
Pls tell us what makes the TV to be smart and the features on the TV? Tell us if it has USB port and some other info that would assist buyer as you advertise them.

Also can one come to your shop/address to see before one buy?
what makes it smart is the internet features it has, as u can browse and do any thing concerning the internet on it. Also all smart tvs has usb and hdmi ports with inbuilt wireless in it.

1 Like

Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Cmeo(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2015
acunon:
what makes it smart is the internet features it has, as u can browse and do any thing concerning the internet on it. Also all smart tvs has usb and hdmi ports with inbuilt wireless in it.

thanks for your response.
still waiting for the op @mig007 to answer the second question.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
morning my people.... being a SMART TV means it has multiple HDMI ports,multiple AV ports, USB ports,WiFi inbuilt, full HD display,etc. you can access YouTube, Facebook,special TV apps,twitter,Netflix,BBC,etc. for instance,there is an special feature in Samsung smart TVs called 'screen mirroring'. this feature permits you to run your phone live on your TV . this is just a brief summary, there are still other wonderful features to smart TVs credit. Hope I tried?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by talk2odim: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:
morning my people.... being a SMART TV means it has multiple HDMI ports,multiple AV ports, USB ports,WiFi inbuilt, full HD display,etc. you can access YouTube, Facebook,special TV apps,twitter,Netflix,BBC,etc. for instance,there is an special feature in Samsung smart TVs called 'screen mirroring'. this feature permits you to run your phone live on your TV . this is just a brief summary, there are still other wonderful features to smart TVs credit. Hope I tried?
u still haven answered my question......
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
With your HDMI cable you can directly connect your home theater, PS3,Ps4,decoder, and even your PC to enjoy more crispy HD display. USB ports as we all know let's us access movies,music,pictures. I assure you that you'll enjoy these products especially if you are a gaming and movie type. I also recommend these devices to FOREX traders. as a FOREX trader you can run 'meta trader app' live to monitor CANDLE STICKS and PRICE MOVEMENTS properly.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by talk2odim: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:
With your HDMI cable you can directly connect your home theater, PS3,Ps4,decoder, and even your PC to enjoy more crispy HD display. USB ports as we all know let's us access movies,music,pictures. I assure you that you'll enjoy these products especially if you are a gaming and movie type. I also recommend these devices to FOREX traders. as a FOREX trader you can run 'meta trader app' live to monitor CANDLE STICKS and PRICE MOVEMENTS properly.
is it that you are deliberately avoiding the question....it is simple: Do u give warranty or guarantee on your products?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2015
talk2odim:

u still haven answered my question......
I'm sorry it skipped my mind. you'll use my products for donkey years without any faults at all ,I guarantee you that. And besides you'll have my address too. On your side however,you have to handle d product with care. Use surge protector to power your TV and other gadgets against generator malfunctioning and thunder storms which could ruin your device. surge protector costs just N2000. Thank you.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by talk2odim: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:
I'm sorry it skipped my mind. you'll use my products for donkey years without any faults at all ,I guarantee you that. And besides you'll have my address too. On your side however,you have to handle d product with care. Use surge protector to power your TV and other gadgets against generator malfunctioning and thunder storms which could ruin your device. surge protector costs just N2000. Thank you.
Thank for the response.....i don't know about surge protectors but i do know i use UPS. I have a 40 inch Samsung Smart internet enabled 3D. HD, LED, Smart TV with 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports and ultra slim with many other input connections. I want to go for a bigger screen with more functions.
I would like your advice and possible prices....
Thank you
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2015
talk2odim:

Thank for the response.....i don't know about surge protectors but i do know i use UPS. I have a 40 inch Samsung Smart internet enabled 3D. HD, LED, Smart TV with 4 HDMI ports and 3 USB ports and ultra slim with many other input connections. I want to go for a bigger screen with more functions.
I would like your advice and possible prices....
Thank you
46 inch will be coming in today by Gods grace today. But if u want it bigger then I will keep u in mind in my next order sir.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by talk2odim: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:
46 inch will be coming in today by Gods grace today. But if u want it bigger then I will keep u in mind in my next order sir.
let me know when it comes....would have a look but for now i still have my mind on something bigger and also do u do home delivery?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by OCTAVO: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Do you have anyone in Ilorin you can send the product to? So that I can inspect and pay.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by adegunwa4real(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice devices...but is there something smaller? Am a student and I want to buy but the ones u posted are too big to put in my room. Waiting for ur reply
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
sorry all for the delay in replying your queries.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
talk2odim:
let me know when it comes....would have a look but for now i still have my mind on something bigger and also do u do home delivery?
I don't do home delivery anymore cos of near ugly experience I almost had sometime ago. but I'm sure we'll work something out.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
Do you have anyone in Ilorin you can send the product to? So that I can inspect and pay.
I don't have anyone around there anymore.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
adegunwa4real:
Nice devices...but is there something smaller? Am a student and I want to buy but the ones u posted are too big to put in my room. Waiting for ur reply
bro I understand. I have 32 inch Sony bravia and lg 32 inch smart TVs .

Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by OCTAVO: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:
How much for this? Pls always include the asking price. Thanks.
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by adegunwa4real(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
mig007:

Still big tho...but since they are smart Tvs, I can do with it...how much is it?
Re: UK Used SMART Tvs(affordable) by acunon: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
adegunwa4real:

Still big tho...but since they are smart Tvs, I can do with it...how much is it?
like what size?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#**HOME APPLIANCES (home Theater, Refridgerator, A/C, Oven, Blender Etcetra)**# / 1st Grade and 2nd grade UK Men Shirts For 2500, 1500 only. / Crazy Easter Sales 2017! All SOLD OUT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.