Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Please, Spiritual Advice Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, Spiritual Advice Needed (371 Views)

Plea For Spiritual Advice / Serious About Your Spiritual Life? Then You Need To Read This! / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Spiritual Advice Needed by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happy Sunday my great people.
I need your advice on an incident around me between 2 fiances.

Please note that I make this post here cos of the prophesies involved. The two of them have been dating one another for years now and both fiances, their parents and families have prayed about their relationship from different prophets who confirmed they would be husband and wife.

Few years back, the girl travelled abroad and now telling the guy that she can't marry him. When the guy asked him for the reason, the girl said she was told that the 2 of them would eventually divorce if they get married. I believe this is an excuse from the Lady sha cos there wasn't a time he told anyone about it throughout the time she was in Nigeria. The guy has been begging the girl for close to 3 weeks now cos of the prophesies but his pleas are to no avail. My question is, will the guy and girl still get to marry each other since it has been prophesied by different prophets or should the guy forget about those prophesies and move on with his life?
Re: Please, Spiritual Advice Needed by kliq(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
Introvert don't just peep,say something
Re: Please, Spiritual Advice Needed by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
At 1st it was different prophets saying they would both be couples. But as I read on... The lady is now a total fraud in this case. since no one can claim to be God... Allow the man to move on with his life and accept the fact that they re still chances out there as long as he has nostril to breath life

(1) (Reply)

Mr Preacher, Please Work With Your Hands And Dont Be A Burden!!! / Synagogue: Coroner Recommends Contractors, Church’s Prosecution / Gay Activist Finds Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.