Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan (49691 Views)

Boko Haram Is Sympathetic To Buhari - Jonathan / UK Government Reacts To Reports Of Buhari & Jonathan Meeting In London / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by obazo1: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b][/b] I think the military checkpoint which was stopped really allow the enemy of dis country to infiltrate us... now dia is mayhem... it's a wrong call I guess.... PMB pls restore d military checkpoint
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by dstar01(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:
If only he acted fast, there wouldn't have been this 'call for prayers'.

I guess PMB is acting faster, abi? Biased minds always vomit nonsense from the mouth

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Kjking(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
where are all those that shouted sai buhari during the election... please make some noise!!!! GEJ is one president Nigeria will forever miss. Oga booogarri receive sense!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by mafioso47(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
dougivilla:
PMB's government at a glance:
Average number of promise by PMB to time spent in office is approximately 3 promises per day.
Total number of fulfilled promises = Zero
Average number of death from bokoharam since May 29, 2015 just increased to 28 per day
Total number of Chibok girls rescued = Zero
Average value decrease in exchange rates to dollar is 1 naira loss to the dollar per day.
Total number of jobs created so far = Zero
Average number of persons receiving the 5k promises per day = Zero
Total number of Children enjoying free lunch (with fruits, as dessert) = Zero.
If not prayer what else??
Yea! # Sai Baba, #Sai Buhari!!! APC ................
LMAO!!! @Free Lunch (with Fruits, as dessert)

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by dstar01(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against them.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.

Chai! Bros u too much, God bless you for speaking my mind 100%

4 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
nigerianvenom:
I see nothing bad in what he has done bro.

It is not necessarily bad BUT it is open to being interpreted negatively by the propaganda crew who demonised him falsely in the recent past. That should be avoided, methinks.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by lastpage: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
hod898:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to continue supporting and praying for his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, as terrorist activities intensify.
Jonathan said this on his official Facebook page on Sunday while reacting to the Church bombing in Yobe which left over six people dead.

The former President, who has been silent for several weeks, said the Sunday attack was a sad reminder that the war against terror is a task for all Nigerians and not only the armed forces.
He said, “The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria.”

www.punchng.com/news/keep-praying-for-buhari-jonathan

First, that picture is "photo-shopped", Buhari is not anywhere near laughing with Jonathan.

Secondly, It is YOU, this same Jonathan who made the problem uncontrollable with your nonchalant attitude over the years, so SHUT-da-Phuck-UP.
Buhari or Nigerians do not need your opinion or prayers.

The Children of HATE and ANGER can continue to deceive themselves

If they cant stomach PMB, they should go and drown in the Lagoon
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mr probe,first ask ur father to probe you mother to know if he is actually the one responsible the pregnancy that gave birth to a beast in human form like you,because to me you sounds like a homeless bastard,idiotic fools,hate for jonathan will make you die before your time,
Iamoilprince:
well said sir, but that does not mean we wont probe u....

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Benzzle: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chubhie:
I think PMB should use this golden opportunity to return a favour to GEJ by appointing him as member to negotiate with Boko.
loooool your head correct at all your post is very funny tho
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by zub(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
djgbedu:
u really sat down and typed all this crap??jesus!!!
Bro abeg type your own...lets see how sensible u are.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by anonimi: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:

He did all that after how many months of heavy attacks? After how many months of looking the other way and calling BH a scam?

Please show us where Jonathan actually said (not LIE Mohammed or APC propaganda oh) BH is a scam before 2013 otherwise...........

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2475633_2353310funnycartoonspictures322jpeg48ab320b44b9953a3bcadd98de30faf3_jpg10efd9c1dcfec35c297036fcb2c50881

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by entparrot(f): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
Did I make mistake to vote out GEJ and not just that, I campaign against him?

4 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
mafioso47:
Na so them talk in the heat of passion!! During their high tension madness season!!

Check their manifesto. Nigerians have been scammed walahi!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by cyberguy72(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chubhie:
I think PMB should use this golden opportunity to return a favour to GEJ by appointing him as member to negotiate with Boko.
my friend why re u so brainless,if I may ask wot wud be the issues that ur dullard would want to discuss with blood suckers like book, GEJ didn't sanction negotiation with BH, may that ur mumu father wud b in the best position to negogiate with BH
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by happney65: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
lekjons:
I also need a favor from you sir (GEJ), pls help us tell those unemployed(idle) supporters of yours that you refuse to create job opportunities for before you left, that keeps stalking,hating the innocent PMB on social media to lay low..let him concentrate..pressure everywhere!!

Mumu dey worry you..Which Kain Pressure?Henn?You dont know anything..He does not know he would be pressured before he decided to contest abi?He for dey Daura tending to he's Cows..Mumu Talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by cyberguy72(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chubhie:
my friend why re u so brainless,if I may ask wot wud be the issues that ur dullard would want to discuss with blood suckers like boko, GEJ didn't sanction negotiation with BH, maybe that ur mumu father wud b in the best position to negogiate with BH.Duuuullllarrrrdddinoo has just a month left to crush BH.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by xploiter(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Uneasy is the head that wears the crown. Our elders were not foolish when they said this. GMB should have watched his statements during campaign. I know he's feeling the heat now. I pray he crushes BH anytime soon.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by jice(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
modath:
Good one from the ex-president..

War on terror will be won whether BH wants it or not. Osama was hunted down after over 10yrs, God forbid BH take that long....BH will fall too !!!
Did it stop the Al Qaeda movement/philosophy?
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Iamoilprince:
well said sir, but that does not mean we wont probe u....
Little kids of these days.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
stinggy:
If only he acted fast, there wouldn't have been this 'call for prayers'.
He could not act fast because people like buhari see it as a fight against them

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by klodike(m): 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Please permit me to share on fb
Kenai:
The difference between Jonathan and Obasanjo?

One, after serving his tenure, has simply returned to his quiet life, accepting the will of the masses and understanding that politics is not worth the blood of the masses. He may have his shortcomings (which he never denied), but he understands the reality on ground that taking cheap shots at your successor's flaws is not a sign of superiority. He has simply wished the country success and moved on with his life.

...And the other?
Despite the numerous big fraud scandals that can be traced DIRECTLY to his name (Halliburton, Siemens, missing oil vessels, Econet scam, National Library scam) this old but immature gorilla has still refused to leave the podium and act like a decent statesman. The same fool behind the blatant electoral frauds in 2003 and 2007 never missed a chance to take cheap shots at his successor like he could ever hold a candle against him.
The same creature under whose administration Sharia was legalized in a secular country, had the audacity to come in front of a camera and rip his party membership card apart, all to the morronic applause from the ever gullible simpletons known as masses.
The same "do or die" politician has refused to respect the wrinkles on his fat, ugly, saggy body and go take a rest for good.
Whispers from the grapevine even suggest he's fielding some personal candidates for appointment under the new government.
Agadi nwoke n'enweghi ihere. Shameless old man who couldn't even handle his scattered household but could draft an 18-page letter to the president, trying to sound like a saint.
Alas... He is but a hypocritical attention-seeking agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by eagleeye2: 9:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Politics of hatred cannot take you far. Buhari came on board through propaganda of hatred, and he will reap what he has sown.
He never believed that he will be the President, if he had he would have been more cautious with his utterances. During OBJs time, 1999-207, he toyed with Sharia. Urging his listeners to enshrine The Sharia Law all over the North. Afterwards, his speeches were hate filled. Making references to "dogs and baboons soaking in blood". The aftermath of 2011 post election violence are still fresh in some peoples mind. Innocent Youth corp members were slaughtered because they found themselves in the North.
I repeat he must reap what he has sown. If he had sown good, he will surely reap GOOD. But if he had sown evil, EVIL will never depart from him.

3 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by BCJAY(f): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria and bless PGEJ
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Typical diff btw a christain and a muslim...we pray 4 our ennemies while an abokiii idiot wil condemn and kill..Bastard pple

5 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
hod898:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to continue supporting and praying for his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, as terrorist activities intensify.
Jonathan said this on his official Facebook page on Sunday while reacting to the Church bombing in Yobe which left over six people dead.

The former President, who has been silent for several weeks, said the Sunday attack was a sad reminder that the war against terror is a task for all Nigerians and not only the armed forces.
He said, “The death of any Nigerian at the hands of terrorists is a sad reminder that the war on terror is a task for all Nigerians not just the armed forces. I urge all Nigerians to continue to pray for peace in Nigeria and to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as the government does its best to bring an end to these acts of terror and secure all Nigerians. May God bless Nigeria.”

www.punchng.com/news/keep-praying-for-buhari-jonathan/

. Akamu. Apologia to trivia. The failure of your administration is the cause of the mismanagement of national security due to corruption. Political nonsense. If President Muhammadu Buhari fails to prove that he is better than you on national security, he should resign and go and do what he knows best, talking to his cattle in Daura.
Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
[b]Mr x-president, You failed us because of your weakness, we are here today with these dogs killing night and day,raping and coursing severe pain to countless families all over Nigeria.

Mr Jona, had it been you took a hard stand from day one,by now most of the dead would have contributed to our econony.

Mr Jona,had it been that you took a drastic measures, we woudn't have been in this mass,our economy would have been booming from North to South.

Mr Jona,had it been you stand up for these senseless illigal immigrants masquerading as Nigerians, we would have been talking about industrialization and social welfare for our poor citizens.

Mr Jona,had it been that you nip it in the bud by implementing tough laws against the terrorist and their sponsorers and declare emergency in education for the Northern part of Nigeria,operation go back to school or face jail term, we would have not been mourning and weeping everyday.

Nigeria as a country would have been helping our African neighbors by providing them roadmaps and granting them loan that will help shape our foreign policy and then straightening our image and respect among committee of nations.

Had it been you provide technical assistance to states hit by these dogs and suspend some of their incompetent governors,jail those that oppose to war on terror,we would have not been here today,even some countries had beginning to see us as terrorist nation because of your cluelessness and weakness.

Youths,we have all it takes to govern this great country,our elders has failed us and we need to take back our country for the betterness of our children.

WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MESSAGE SIR,WE APPRECIATE YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY SIR.

In this regards, I suggest that the government roll out tough laws...PMB,please do not fellow the ways of Jona because your downfail will be near when you refused to see and listen to the suffering of Nigerians and the ultimate price we are going to pay as people from generation to generation if investors withdraw their business,where nations will give travel advice when visiting Nigeria,where countries might sponsor a bill to label us terrorist country.

Follow Nigerians, the stake is high and it's time to take the bull by the horns.

My advice to Mr PRESIDENT.

Pass a death sentence in Nigeria.

Create a national television for mass execution.

Build more dangerious prisons and correctional centers under starndard practice.

Install secret cameras across major cities and villages in Northern Nigeria move the mornitoring command to Southern Nigeria.

Declare primary and secondary education emergency in Northern Nigeria.

Enforce the law by selecting PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

Set a 4 days for national execution to those that had committed murder,and terrorism.

A law for rapist,25 to 60 years in prison.

For kidnappers 60 to 75 years and for drug smugglers 25 to 45 years,

For ritualist death sentence without parole,execution after 15 days.

Human traffickers 75 to 150 years in prison.

Finger print of all Nigerians and those living within its borders.

Deportation of nuisance and and illigal immigrants in Nigeria and immigration reform.

With little as this, we can move Nigeria forward.

Failure to implement these laws will spell doom for us if care is not taking.

I greet you all fellow Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by godoluwa(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
crazygod:
Getting close to FTC.
GEJ. Hate him if u will, GEJ is a leader. Not a do or die politician
May your days be long

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
anonimi:

It is not necessarily bad BUT it is open to being interpreted negatively by the propaganda crew who demonised him falsely in the recent past. That should be avoided, methinks.

I get ur point bro.

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by agabaI23(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
modath:
Good one from the ex-president..

War on terror will be won whether BH wants it or not. Osama was hunted down after over 10yrs, God forbid BH take that long....BH will fall too !!!
But Al Qaeda still lives....

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by godoluwa(m): 10:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
lastpage:

First, that picture is "photo-shopped", Buhari is not anywhere near laughing with Jonathan.

Secondly, It is YOU, this same Jonathan who made the problem uncontrollable with your nonchalant attitude over the years, so SHUT-da-Phuck-UP.
Buhari or Nigerians do not need your opinion or prayers.

The Children of HATE and ANGER can continue to deceive themselves

If they cant stomach PMB, they should go and drown in the Lagoon
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by anonimi: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
nigerianvenom:
I get ur point bro.

I gave the same advice earlier (when he sent ramaddan greetings). I hope he gets it this time.
He needs to keep quiet completely and stay out of the public space.

There is no point providing arms and ammunition to those who are seeking to kill you!

2 Likes

Re: Keep Praying For Buhari – Jonathan by dougivilla(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
mafioso47:
That was their promise in the heat of passion; during their season of ''high tension'' madness. Check their manifesto

Nigerians have been scammed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos: Gridlock As Police Search Vehicles At Berger, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.