Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. (2504 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter's 'obese' Cheek Has Reduced, She's Got A Cute Smile (photos) / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Duuzsz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
wow! are you watching pastor Chris communion service now? he has just been told by the spirit of God,by prophesy about comedians just now...

He said and I quote: The spirit of God said i should tell the comedian NOT to Ever use Pastors to make jokes.. if you do! Your life will be a LAUGHTER'S which mean when people see them they will marvel and say "is this You" their life we so reduce!

If you are a comedian ... pls obey the word of God that is coming to you by God!

A word is enough for the wise..!

pls make this front-page for people to see.
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by nedupel(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Duuzsz:
wow! are you watching pastor Chris communion service now? he has just been told by the spirit of God,by prophesy about comedians just now...

He said and I quote: The spirit of God said i should tell the comedian NOT to Ever use Pastors to make jokes.. if you do! Your life will be a LAUGHTER'S which mean when people see them they will marvel and say "is this You" their life we so reduce!

If you are a comedian ... pls obey the word of God that is coming to you by God!

A word is enough for the wise..!

pls make this front-page for people to see.
Abeg make God speak of the day boko haram bombing go end.
Comedian life have been a Laughter since Adams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by pretydiva(f): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
The pastor has a point tho. These comedians should learn 2 crack their jokes wit out making mockery of God nor his servants. The fear of God is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by ahizih(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lols like say dem don talk de one wey pain am, prophecy prophecy! Since Elijah,Elisha,Ezekiel dem go,all dis new ones nw are money chasers.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Duuzsz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
ahizih:
Lols like say dem don talk de one wey pain am, prophecy prophecy! Since Elijah,Elisha,Ezekiel dem go,all dis new ones nw are money chasers.
Where do you worship?
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
D truth is in d days of elijah&elisah does dat made jokes abt dem were tore by a bear or suffered its consequences,I understand wat pastor chris meant dere but @d same time sum pastors are making a joke out of God and his works, dat he shd av also prophesied abt cus u&i can't quantify d abominable acts sum so called pastors commit dis days

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by kromoto: 10:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
How about these Men of God living up rightly with no blemish for anyone to condemn?
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by ahizih(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Duuzsz:

Where do you worship?
My forefathers shrine,originality of Africa. Btw dis one u asked,do u want to worship wit me?

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by hahn(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
nedupel:
Abeg make God speak of the day boko haram bombing go end.
Comedian life have been a Laughter since Adams.

I even want to know when Nepa will bring light. If only god can shed more light on this ill really appreciate the info

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by ShakurM(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
[b]Akpors The PASTOR angry

Last week, Pastor Akpors told the church
members, that he saw a vision that he
should
pray for all working class members of the
church.
So he said all church members should
bring their
working tools this week sunday.
As he was starting the program, he said
everybody who brought their working tools,
should stretch it forward and face him. (All
members did as he said)
Tailors stretched their Scissors towards
him.
Teachers stretched their Chalk towards
him.
Bankers stretched their Pen towards him.
And about 15 members of the church who
were hunters and Police Men, also
stretched their
Guns towards him.
(Not noticing there were gun
pointed at him)
Pastor Akpors said to all the workers to
start
making use of their tools as they do in their
normal way of life.
Tailors started clipping their scissors.
Teachers started moving their Chalk
Bankers started signing with their Pen
And the 15 members with Guns released
their erroneous bullets towards Akpors.
Akpors has been flown to Germany for
treatment over 15 bullet wounds.
We pray he survives[/b]

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Bsmartt(m): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2015
The message is long overdue because nowadays pastors even invite them to the church program in the name of Gospel comedy. This can never happen in a mosque because Muslims separated worship from comedy. The religious leaders should act fast!
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by modskiller(m): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg make somebody warn A.Y
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by thorpido(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
Bsmartt:
The message is long overdue because nowadays pastors even invite them to the church program in the name of Gospel comedy. This can never happen in a mosque because Muslims separated worship from comedy. The religious leaders should act fast!
hmmm,muslims are very religious people.
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Skywalker5(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
This is how extremism starts. For years, people have been making mockery of christianity but every christians ignores it.I don't see how this is a problem. Even UK that brought us religion still makes jokes about it
Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by rusher14: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
He should shut the front door.

Pastors fleecing their congregation deserve to be taunted and ridiculed.

Anyway, they are both entertainers.

1 Like

Re: You Will Be Reduced! Pastor Chris Warn Comedian. by Afrok(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
So make ppl no laugh again after donating ( sowing seed) their hard earned money to church?

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Takes Inspiration From Cossy. Goes Unclad. / You Won't Believe This Dirty Looking Guy Is A Famous Hollywood Star / Kim Kardashian To Replace Cookie On Empire Season3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.