Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) (40946 Views)

Man Slaps Wife Of Police Officer While Jogging. See What Happened Next / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / Police Brutality: How I Was Almost Shot Dead At Nkpo Junction On 26th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by no2fuks(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
na wa o...
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by kingsley3218(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
SARS I fear those dudes than the military.........theirs is more than brutality,it should be termed fatality!
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Mznaett: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
h
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by MrCounselor: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Naija police ehn!
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
this police brutality is not goin to stop until d police force starts employin educated nd qualified ppl instead emplyin dose relativs dt seem nt to go anywia in life nd police is d only way out...it saddens my soul to read these kindx of stories

4 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by HARRYFORD1986: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by magicminister: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Like I always say.

If anyone above 13 years old is missing, there is high probability that they are languishing in a Nigerian police cell.
Nigerian policemen are a bunch of people with low self esteem trained to think they are demi-gods arming them with an assault rifle in the absence of war or major unrest further elevates their sense of power and this sends them on a murder spree.

The first time I was arrested was cos I had a laptop in my bag.
I was 15-16 year old then. The policemen intimidated my friend and I and took all our money. I trekked home that day.

I hate policemen so much thatnif any member of my family joins the policeforce, I will disown that person. I wish painful death on every single policeman and their families. May they feel the pain they have caused other people.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Kirinwa: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Na wah for Police.
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Christmasdon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
This can't happen in west Germany were i stay.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by fm7070: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
police brutality is one major issue in Nigeria
SARS, SCID, FCID are all den of lion
innocent blood are crying for revenge in Nigeria
and that is why they keep shedding more blood for temporary atonement

4 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by HARRYFORD1986: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided so?
. (So?) Do u realise u sound even more stupid than a mad woman sad WASTE

6 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Kirinwa: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
CountDracula:
undecided so?

I wish someone hangs you by the balls so I can post; Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Senseless mofo.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is serious........injustice everywhere,planing to collect all my AJo nd fly out of this country, am tired mehh.
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by waleadex(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
He said it all. It's even worse in SARS Lagos than anywhere else in Nigeria. NPF is just a "kolo" institution...
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lot of innocent Nigerians are in cells...prisons. May God protect and help those in cells and prisons.
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by joowealth(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Well, I congratulate you bro that you survived. But let the truth be told. i think it is a negligence of duty on the part of all workers especially the receptionist. How on earth will a guest signs out without following due process i.e. dropping room's key?
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by EdDave(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
You won't understand the gravity of this until you pass through it yourself. I teased my friend who was locked in "German" cell and tortured for 3 days in 2013 non-stop because he was so unfortunate to run out of petrol right in front of a police station; cos he was supposedly Boko haram coming to bomb their sorry-ass station.

I was bundled into a police vehicle about this time last year cause some mor.on left N200k in his car in the modern market the previous day and it was stolen. He happened to be the CP s paddy; who ordered a massive arrest in the market. I was so unfortunate to enter the market just to use the atm and was almost out the gate when I was bundled for a crime I didn't know had happened.
Even though I spent a day in the cell, it is one experience I don't wish on anyone. We were released the next day and asked to report the following week. You won't believe these idiots didn't recognise me when they saw me cause I was coming from work, looking formal. The I.d.I.o.t who led the team and was the only one who had to "jack" my belt b4 the other 3 gathered courage to hold me; now couldn't look me in the eye.
Well, they got bail money. For them, case closed.
For me , if I say I have forgiven them, that would be a lie. I made sure i got the name of evryone on that team. God help me not do something I ll regret.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by 1miccza: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
We don't have policemen in Nigeria, what we have is a set of unfortunate and scared overgrown bullies or rather boy's scouts.. They don't understand a letter of anything called "the law"..

2 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by prophetfire: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
This is one reason I so much despise Peter obi as governor. He was acting like a motor Park tout. Demolishing properties of suspects without a proven case against them just to please illiterate onitsha traders who were clapping for him. Being an educated man he knew it was wrong but he wanted the votes of the majority illiterate population.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Toktee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
ijustdey:

sometimes you tend to ask ourselves if the police really know their work or they are just acting a script because how can you go to a crime scene and not collect evidence but just whisk away people you feel they are related to the crime scene
Are they educated?
How many policemen in Nigeria passed Waec/Neco?
That is why i dnt feel any pity whenever a policeman is dead.
as for dss,they have already taken their post at the gate.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by xtervaganza(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
this is why their children end up as criminals.......al police are bastards, each and every one of them

2 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by tgmservice: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Get a free professional logo for business absolutely free wats up me 08170736942 or visit www.tgmwebservices.com
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by plendil: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
SARS, while I admit their success in curbing crime to some extent, are notorious for their brutality and extra-judicial killings.

My cousin while recounting his truly horrific experience when he was arrested just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time gave an account of their torture techniques that would make your blood run cold.

After being given the beating of his life, he was hung by the ankles while sharp objects inserted into the peni.s and anus. He actually said he lucky not have been killed as he witnessed the summary execution of no less than four guys.

HMMM! police??!! sad

2 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by Dindondin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
ijustdey:

sometimes you tend to ask ourselves if the police really know their work or they are just acting a script because how can you go to a crime scene and not collect evidence but just whisk away people you feel they are related to the crime scene
the 2nd time today i m regretting being a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by sandave(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Feel ur pain bro......wat's u gonna do abt ur project
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by horla32: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Etisalat Nigeria Fresh Graduate& Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

http://cuts.name/3tg
Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by tellwisdom: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
Report their names and squad unit here, should you find any wrong doing. Some people needs to be flushed and be jailed for misconduct

1 Like

Re: I Was Hung Upside Down And Tortured For 3months: Victim Of Police Brutality(PIC) by rabbuy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
When I saw I was hung and later saw police I was taken aback but on the cause of reading I saw SARS I wasn't even interested again cause those guys re the worst armed force in Nigeria if sars catch you ol' boy
Your name na sorry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Mass Burial For Kwatas, Bokkos Attack Victims In Plateau State (Photos) / Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.