Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers (964 Views)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by OpraMenu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
The Lagos State Police Command has
busted the notorious gang armed robbers
that attacked banks in Ikorodu on
Wednesday June 24, 2015.
Daily Sun learnt that the arrest was made
by soldiers in far away Ondo State where a
member of had travelled to spend his loot.
Daily Sun gathered that officials of the
Nigeria Police got wind that soldiers in
Ondo who were on a cordon and search
duty accosted one of the suspects while
on his way to his home town in Okitikpupa,
Ondo state. During the stop and search,
bundles of new N1000 notes with bank
wrappers were found in his bag. The
soldiers who had earlier been alerted on
the escaping robbers contacted the Lagos
command of the Nigeria Police on the
development.

sunnewsonline.com/new/breaking-police-bust-ikorodu-bank-robbers/
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good radiance to bad rubbish!

Those fools should be jailed for life.
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by nikkiking(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
Not satisfied.
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by ibkgab001: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'm so happy now ... They wanted to destroy my birthday but God pass them .. Am happy now # HBD2ME In Arrears

Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by Starships4u(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
How much did the recover The can never say how much cos Dem for don steal their own share...
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by Adesiji77: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Great news
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
If it is claimed that soldiers caught the guys in Ondo and contacted the police, then I ask, how did OP claim as his headline "Police Bursted"?
Re: BREAKING! Police Bust Ikorodu Bank Robbers by OpraMenu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
andyanders:
If it is claimed that soldiers caught the guys in Ondo and contacted the police, then I ask, how did OP claim as his headline "Police Bursted"?

Police investigated and arrested the other three.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: 2 Dogs Arrested & Jailed By Police In Lagos Nigeria For Attacking Boy / Mayowa Obateru RRS Police Officer Collecting Bribe / Pastor Chris Oyahkilome Has Yet Again Been Involved In Another Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.