Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding (59103 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Nikkah Wedding / Photos From Femi Adebayo's Awards Celebration Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by scentmarlc(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2015
ddugeri:
more confused
heheheheheehehe....google is yur friend oooogrin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
.... FFK where u at

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
.... FFK where u at

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
CR77:
So sweet

But u need ur papa blessing
Her papa blessing? blessing for a progressive marriage or damaged marriage like his?
A dishonorable man,going about with some girl child called girlfriend.
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by mrbeam: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice pictures.....
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2015
kestolove95:
d papa no attend? Cox me no see am for any pishure
Hin don talk say hin never put hand for inside d wedding sumtin b4 nah. Say hin no go attend
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by oliver003: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Illegal marriage, no father's approval. None of the two main religion support it
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by free37: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2595701_1516259144835659880308546026965n_jpeg45b670ef9f05e4b1087eb9a51b6ca1ee

Lol!

I know 2 of the guys in this picture very, very well.

They attended top universities in the UK and are from very wealthy families. The high schools they attended outside Nigeria are the types you pay many thousands of pounds a year to attend.
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by NaLaugh: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
AreaFada2:

Usually, mothers encourage their daughters to go against their dad in such a way. No dad will refuse without good reason. In which family was the native wedding done? In the mother of bride's family?

I doubt anyone from Fani-Power's family will give her away without FKK's consent.
I don't like FKK's ways and diarrhoea mouth but one has to be objective.

To each his own. All i know is - if i am certain that i have found the life partner for me, NO ONE will stand between us.

The typical Nigerian parent (or any parent for that matter) only objects to marriages based on:
"tribe," "ethnicity," "family background," "social status," "religion" and other such useless arbitrary constraints that human beings use in dividing one another for no real reason.

DO NOT let anyone else make your major life decisions for you. It does not matter who the person is. When the time to be miserable comes, they will NOT be the ones to feel the pain, but you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by Holyfield1(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Angelahoney:
Cool chick. Butvwhy did she go against her father's wish
What happened to google?
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by seunfape(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fani kayode was not serious since 1742.
Re: Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding by laudate: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
friends4ever:
Future shall tell...honor your father for your days be long. Marriage without father's blessing is a cursed marriage, mostly when the father is alive...quote me and be tormented by holy GHOST FIRE.

What is this one saying shocked shocked

Do you know the kind of lousy reputation that FFK has

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) / Dele Momodu Shows Off Terry Waya's Sitting Room In His Abuja Mansion (Photos) / Davido Flaunts Body In A Boxer (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.