Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane (11287 Views)

Short Romantic Story : My Unfortunates S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read: Escapades (18+)… [completed] – Season 1 / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by Dioxidane: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
EPISODE 12 Four months passed. It seemed like only yesterday. Chisom finally passed out and left Katsina, but not without giving me issues. She made it obvious she needed someone to get married to, and since I was obviously not ready, I had to ‘discharge’. **Me, marry now? For wetin na?** Zainab and I always kept our appointed thursday rendezvous at my place. Her mum had not suspected anything yet, but her brother’s been suspecting us, but since he likes me, all is well – for now. ** ?Badt guy ?** The deal between Anthonia and I was still on. We understood each other very well. I even got to meet her boyfriend (or fiancé, I no even come know which one again ?). I almost got busted in the process, but smartness prevailed. **Friends with benefit rocks!! ?** My CDS had to elect new set of excos’. I was elected the President by popular demand after having served as the PRO. It wasn’t actually an election because no one wanted to contest against me. I didn’t know why. No, I did. No one wanted to lose. The swearing-in ceremony took place with all the fanfare and frivolities. It was there I realized that the Schedule officer of my CDS was a queen in the making. Jeez, this woman was too beautiful. Her lips looked soft and luscious. While she was reading out the oath (or whatever they call it) for us to recite, I just couldn’t stop staring at lips. Her skin was something else. She tried covering with her veil, but the parts exposed looked so exotic. For the record, I never fantasize about women much older than me (except my aunt’s friend when I was in primary school and my lesson tutor when I was in JSS2 and my Biology teacher when I was in SS3 and a lady at my mum’s place of work and…). Ok, I did fantasize about older women, but that was when I was much younger. I had totally changed my orientation (or so I thought). Schedule Officer: Hello? **Snaps her fingers close to my face** Me: ** ? ** Huh?? Oh, I’m sorry ma… Schedule Officer: Are you ok? Me: Uhmm, yes ma… Schedule Officer: Are you sure? Me: Yes ma… Schedule Officer: Can we continue now? Me: Yes ma… Jeez!! I felt so embarrassed. I was so carried away and lost track of the fact that I was actually supposed to be taking the Oath of office before other corp members and invited guests. This was really embarrassing. Anyway as a sharp guy, I quickly got back myself and flowed with the occasion. I noticed that there were some ‘chicks’ among the new corp members posted to my CD group. Nice! I was later called upon to give a speech and I put on my A-game when delivering it and it was awesome (so my fans said). After the program, my Schedule Officer (Malama Aisha) was walking to her car when I sighted her. Me: Ma, thank you for coming, we really appreciate… She: Oh, Dioxidane it’s nothing… That reminds me, what happened to you earlier? Me: Ma it’s nothing really… She: Are you sure? Me: Yes ma… She: Ok if you say so… We really need to meet sometime next week, there are some things about the CD group you need to be acquainted with… Me: Ok ma. When would you be chanced ma? She: Let’s make it next tuesday afternoon… Me: Ok, no problem ma… She: Here’s my card… Call me… Me: Ok ma… Thanks ma… I was walking back to the hall when I met two ladies coming out of the hall… Lady 1: Presido… Me: **U go fear hyping na** Heyyyy, hope you girls enjoyed the party… Lady 1: It was cool… Lady 2: You guys tried… It was really well organized… Me: Hmm, I’m really glad you enjoyed it… I’m Dioxidane… **Both laughs** Lady 2: Of course we know… We are in your CD group… Me: Oh, that’s nice… That means we get to see your lovely faces every week… **Both laugh** Me: So you are? **Facing Lady 1** Lady 1: Oh, I’m Sandra… Lady 2: I’m Rejoice… Me: Wow, lovely names… Hope you would make us rejoice. Are you girls leaving already? Sandra: Yeah, it’s getting late already and we are kinda new in town… Me: **Laugh** Don’t worry, the town is very safe… Rejoice: Yeah, we would still love to leave now… Me: No probs, lemme go and join the others… You girls should take care of yourselves… As I turned to leave, Rejoice asked for my number and I gave it to her. I was so tired when I got home that day. I wonder how I had my bath and slept. I woke up around 4am. I checked my phone and saw 14missed calls. Jeez! Was I that tired that I couldn’t hear my phone ring?? I checked and saw that 3 of the calls were from my mum, 3 an international number (Nkem obviously), 3 from Zainab, 2 from Lizzy (my friend in Lagos) and 3 from an unknown number.
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by aprilwise(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2015
I love this kinda story. Ride on. Nice story
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
EPISODE 13 That weekend was wonderful. I woke up the next monday morning refreshed and energized. I went to work and had a class that day. It Zainab’s class. During lectures, I noticed she was not concentrating. She was busy gisting with her friends, something she never did before. **Can you imagine?**. This is what happen most times when you have a student – ‘lecturer’ relationship. In the past, I had never had anything to do with female students I taught. **I no even come know wetin dey wori me now…** After the class I told her I wanted to see her… Me: What wrong with you? Zee: What do you mean? Me: I’ve been calling your phone and sending you messages, but you’ve not been responding… Zee: Ohhh… So sowie, I’ve been busy… Me: **Huh ?** Really you’ve been busy? Zee: Who were those girls you were with that day? Me: Ohhh, so that’s what this is all about, right? Zee: You’ve not answered me… Me: ** ? Forming anger ? ** So if you see me with girls, that means I have something to do with them? Zee: You know what, I have a class now, I’ll talk to you later… Me: ? Seriously? She walked off leaving me alone in the lab. That evening, I was still in the school premises walking to join the school shuttle when a car that had passed by me reversed, stopped and honked. It was my Schedule Officer. Malama Aisha (MA): Dioxidane, how are you? Me: Lafia lau walahi… Yaya aiki? MA: **Laughs** Lafia kalau… Yaya jindadin? Me: ? **Smiles** Ha, me I don’t know that one o… MA: **Laughs** It means how’s enjoyment… Me: Ohh… Walahi ba jindadin… MA: **Laughs** Where are you headed? Me: I was going to join the shuttle to take me to town… MA: Come in, I’ll drop you. I just wanted to drop something at the bursary… Me: Oh, thank you ma… And I hopped in… On our way back to town, we were talking about various things when she asked me how I was enjoying my service year. I told her it was boring… MA: Haba mana, why would it be boring? Me: It’s the town na. There are no cinemas, no clubs, few bars… MA: **Laughs** And your girl friends? Me: She’s not in town… MA: So you don’t have any girlfriend in Katsina? Me: Uhhmm, not really… MA: Why not really? Me: We are just friends… MA: Ohh, I see… Me: So how about Alhaji? MA: Oh, he is very fine… Me: Hmm, that’s good. So we would still meet tomorrow? MA: Yeah… Let me have your number so that I would call you to tell you when you would come… Me: Ok ma… Before she got to my place, I dialed her number from my phone and it rang on her phone..
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
EPISODE 14 The next day, I went to see Malama Aisha at her office. After discussing normal CDG matters, we started talking about others stuffs. **Walahi, this woman na ‘gister’**. We were gisting like we had known each other for long. She told me her husband was a medical doctor and he worked at Yola. He usually came back about once or twice a month and sometimes she went to visit him. They had a kid who was with her in Katsina. She asked me about myself and I told her. We really talked at length. After that day, I was beginning to lose my lust for her. I had never wanted to have anything to do with married women. I wasn’t going to start now. She on the other hand, became increasingly fond of me. ‘Dioxidane, Dan Allah (please) come and help me to fix this…’ ‘Dioxidane, come and help me to get this…’ I was getting used to receiving those kind of calls from her. In my mind, ‘ah an, this woman, I be your house boy ni?’. But since I was getting free foodstuff most times and I get to use her car when running those errands, I really didn’t mind. Besides I was in a ‘foreign’ land, and I needed all the allies I could get. Meanwhile, Zainab and I had resolved our issues and continued our thursday rendezvous. I was typing an article on my laptop one evening when my phone rang… Me: Hello… Caller: Dioxidane, it’s me Rejoice… Me: ? Ohhh, how you doing? What happened to your phone? Rejoice: Dioxidane please I’m outside your gate… Me: **? Huh** What happened? Uhmm, don’t worry I’m coming… I went to the gate and invited her in… Rejoice and I usually talked whenever we met during CDS meetings. She had been at my place just once. I didn’t know if Sandra (her friend) told her about what happened between us. But I doubt if she did, ‘cos girls rarely ‘kiss- and-tell’. She told me Sandra went to visit her boyfriend and there was no one in her lodge. She couldn’t stay alone and she didn’t have anywhere she could go that was why she came to my place. In Osofia’s voice **This is a case of giving a goat a tuber of yam to keep and expecting it not to eat it…** Truth is, I wasn’t really interested in straffing that night. I had a deadline to meet and I still had a lot to do. I told her she was welcome to stay, but I could not keep her company because I was busy. She said she understood and that she just needed somewhere safe to stay for the night. I transferred some movies to my tab and gave her to keep herself busy. By default I have a folder where I save romantic movies (to watch when in the company of ladies). It was from that folder I unconsciously sent movies to my tab for her to watch. I was busy banging away at my keyboard when I thought of asking her if she’s had dinner. As I looked towards her, I realized she was already looking at me. For how long? I don’t know. She quickly took concentrated back on the movie she was watching. Me: Sorry I forgot to ask you… What would you like for dinner? She: What were you planning on eating? Me: I wanted to drink garri ?… She: **Laughs** Me: Seriously, what would you like? Would you boil rice? There’s stew… She: Ok, lemme go and prepare it… I was about going to show her where the stuffs were in the kitchen when I realized she had already gotten up and was almost at the kitchen. ‘Some girls really know their way around the kitchen’, I thought. As I saw her walking to the kitchen, I totally forgot the last line I was typing. **? Chisos, see ukwu** I quickly reminded myself of my resolve not to straff that night. You know what ladies do when they know you are attracted by something on them? Yeah, they fvcking flaunt it! That was exactly what Rejoice was doing that night. **Ah an, how many times you go enter kitchen na?** She was frequenting the kitchen several times, ‘cos she knew I would look at her when she went. Mamba was already responding to brain signals. **Chai, I get work to do o ? …** It was already 9pm. I still hadn’t completed the article I was writing. I was beginning to have writer’s block. Ideas were flying off my head. Or was it because I was getting hungry? Me: Come, is the food not ready? She: Ah an, Dioxidane, see how you shouted at me? Me: Huh? Did I just shout now? She: You did… Me: No vex abeg… She: Or is because you are hungry? Don’t worry, it’s almost ready… Me: Ok… She did something I didn’t like – telling me I was shouting at her. I didn’t shout at her. Or did I? I was confused. I didn’t even know what I was doing anymore. I just placed my elbows on the table and placed my hands over my face… I was so lost in thought. I didn’t even know when she got up and stood behind the chair I was sitting. She: Dioxidane, are you ok? Me: Huh? Uhmm, I’m fine… She: Are you sure? Me: Yeah, I’m just kinda tired… She: Then rest a bit… Me: I have to complete this article tonight… She: Wait lemme get this for you… As she was saying that, she placed both her hands on my shoulders, massaging them and I began twitching my neck. Jeez!!! It felt like divine relieve. I felt like I was in a massage parlor and that the feeling I was experiencing was going to extend to my back and you know… **Clears throat** I was still having those thoughts and enjoying the feeling when suddenly… She: Shiiit, the rice is burning… Me: **Quietly** Fvck!!! She swung her a$s to the kitchen and after a while came back with the meal. We were eating when I thanked her for the meal and told her I wouldn’t have had the strength to prepare anything to eat that night and she told me it was nothing. Me: Wait o, did you study physio-therapy? She: **Laughs** Why do you ask? Me: The massage you gave my shoulders was awesome. I felt relieved almost instantly, thank you… She: **Smiles** I used to work as masseuse… Me: ? Really?? She: Yeah… Me: No wonder, you did that so well… She: Thanks… Me: **Licking my lower lips** Ehmm, I kinda have some pain in my lower back o… Is there anything you can do to relieve it? She: Why not? That’s my job. Or it used to be my job… Don’t worry, let’s finish eating… Me: ** ? ? ** The thought of a hot lady like Rejoice giving me a private massage (in my room) sent electric brain wave signals to my mamba and it was beginning to activate itself. ** ? Wait o, I said no straffing this night na!! ** I quickly ate up and told her I had to complete that article before the massage and she said it was fine by her… I left her still eating. **Some girls dey chop sha, and e no dey show for their body** I continued typing the article as ideas came rushing in. I guess I was positively motivated. She continued her movie when she finished eating and I was still banging away the keyboard. After about an hour, I completed the article, and I placed both hands over my face as I feigned stress. I noticed her coming behind me repeating the shoulder massage she did earlier. The awesome feeling came back. She asked if I wanted the back massage now and I just nodded my head. She took my hands and I stood up. She took off the b- ball top I was putting on and asked me to take off my knickers. **Huh?** I took it off and was left with just my boxer shorts. She asked me to lay on the bed and I dutifully complied. She asked if I had any body oil and I pointed to my cosmetics rack. She got the oil and she began rubbing it into my shoulders and working her way down my back. She worked it in deep at my lower back and I moaned slightly. It felt so good. I really had some pain in my lower back. Perhaps it was due to the weights I had been lifting. Her hand began to edge just beneath my shorts and onto my a$s when she suddenly said, ‘shhhiiiit’. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn’t want to get oil on her clothing. She asked if I could help take off her top as she had oil all over her hands. Understanding the situation, I agreed and rose to help remove her top. I suddenly realized I would get to see her in her bra. **? What’s this babe up to?** I slowly took off her top, not wanting to stain it with her hands. Her boobs were semi-covered, but large enough to be pushing up out of her bra. I was trying not to stare but her boobs looked so pristine. She didn’t seem to notice, but asked if I really wouldn’t mind helping with her shorts as well. She was putting on a brown 3/4 shorts. I told her it wasn’t a problem. **? Lie of the century!!** Of course it was a problem!!! I had already tried suppressing the urges of my mamba after ‘sight- feasting’ her bra covered boobs and now this? Plus I didn’t plan on straffing that night? This was indeed a major issue… WATCH OUT FOR PART 15 –
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
EPISODE 15 I had fair idea as to where this was heading. I was pondering if I should go through with it or not. I had already straffed her friend. **What if they later found out? Wait o, how am I sure she doesn’t already know?** I was still having those thoughts when I began to hear some voices in my head. It was the voices of some of my cohorts. Prince: Dioxidane straff this babe jor, you fit no get another opportunity o… Micheal: Dude, you only live once… Straff this babe mehn… Usman: Walahi, if na me, if I no straff this babe, make Alhaji disown me… I was just hearing in my head ‘Straff! Straff! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!!’ ** ? Jeez!!! wetin na? Ok I don hear, ah!!!** Fvck!! This is not happening! I was becoming so extremely turned on and I was having difficulty hiding my mamba under my boxer shorts. I adjusted my mamba a few times to make sure it wouldn’t betray me by exposing itself. I reached towards her waist and slid the zipper down. My face was just in front of her Bosom, but then again, she didn’t seem to notice. I held the top of her knickers and slid it down. Due to the way I was holding it, my hands brushed her a$s on the way down. It was so smooth and felt amazing – she was so perfect. She wore a pink flowered pant and the material in the front was small enough to exhibit trace quantities of her punana. **Chai, which kind wahala come be this one now?** I thought she would say something about my touching her a$s, but she just smiled. ‘Ready?’, she asked. Her words snapped me out of my awkwardness. I lay back on the bed and she began to massage my lower legs. She straddled my body, facing my feet, and began to move up my legs. When she got to my boxers, she simply pulled it down a little so it was barely covering my a$s. Her hands lightly caressed my balls a few times and I almost gasped. I thought surely she did it mistakenly. I felt that her a$s was right above my head and it grazed my head a few times slightly. She then shifted so she could massage my back again, but positioned herself between my legs, pushing them apart with her thighs. I felt I was fairly exposed, but since she was a masseuse, I knew she was probably used to this. If she didn’t feel awkward, I would try not to as well. When she got to the lower part of my back, she said, ‘let me just move this’, and she pulled off my boxer shorts…. **? Chisos!!! ?** Just like that I was completely na*ked! She was definitely in charge and she knew what she was doing, so I said nothing. It was kinda weird lying na*ked in her presence. Strange and intoxicating. Her hand moved down and around my a$s for a while and she again lightly caressed my balls. Jeez, it felt sublime! She asked if I wouldn’t mind massaging her for a few minutes. ** ? Huh?** The thought of getting up now was truly embarrassing. She would now see how hard my mamba was and that would be the end of massage and fantasy. I said sure and got up sideways to hide my situation. She didn’t seem to notice at all as she lay down and closed her eyes. I asked if I should use the oil and she said sure, but if I could help with her underwear then so I wouldn’t get oil on them. I said sure and she stood. She didn’t look down (or she pretended not) to see my hard-on so I again reached around her and helped remove her bra. Since I was becoming an expert on bra size, I was certain she was at least a C cup, maybe a D. I knelt before her and began to lower her panties. I pulled them over her a $s and felt again her perfect backside. Because I was leaning forward to reach around, my face was so close to her punana. My nose brushed it a few times and the fruity smell of her perfumed body was so rich I wanted to just stay there for a few minutes and relish the experience. But as soon as I pulled off her pants, she moved back to the bed, and lay back down. I positioned myself as she had done to me, between her spread legs. I didn’t need to move them apart as they were already spread… I lightly massaged her back for a short while and then moved to her a$s. When I moved down and massaged her thighs between her upper legs, she spread her legs apart a little more. My hands grazed her crotch a few times and she moaned almost soundlessly. After several minutes she told me, ‘that’s okay, thanks. Why don’t you lie on your back?’ I knew there was no hiding my now fully erect mamba now, but I decided to go with it. She definitely knew the effect she had on guys, so that shouldn’t have been a complete surprise to her. She positioned herself near my feet this time and began working her way up my legs. She was massaging lightly and exotically now. When she got to the top of my legs and inner thighs, she frequently lightly brushed by my balls. Without looking, I was imagining that she was actually using a hand and caressing them with her finger tips. I slipped out a moan or two, but she didn’t seem to notice. She mentioned something about how large I was, but I was too carried away to respond. She then moved above my head and began to massage my upper body. Her Bosom were dangling some inches from my face, her ni*pples brushing my nose and mouth. As I licked my dry lips once time, her ni*pple brushed my tongue. When she felt it, she stopped slightly and moved back to where she was. Her ni*pple hung invitingly over my mouth. She lowered it slightly so it hung between my lips and she swayed it ever so slightly back and forth, daring me to lick it again. When I did, she moaned slightly, almost inaudibly, and she continued rubbing my laps. After a short time, she shifted and I began licking her other ni*pple. They were by this time perky and hard under my tongue. She had begun massaging my mamba, but only lightly stroking the underside. She fondled my balls slightly repeatedly as I lapped and sucked her perfect ni*pples. Some minutes passed and she began to move her body forward until she was straddling my torso, still facing my feet. She allowed me to move my arms out so they weren’t trapped under her legs. She now had better reach of my legs. When she leaned forward touching my knees, her a $s lifted off my chest and I could see her beautiful underside. When she caressed back to my mamba, she leaned her body back so her pu*ssy and a $s were pressed into my face. I was again struck by the sweet fruity smell of her body spray. I nuzzled her as her body met my face, each time she moved forward and then back. I nuzzled her pu*ssy and she arched her back slightly. When I began to lightly lick her pu*ssy, she caressed the full length of my mamba and began to massage it. She ground her pu*ssy to my face and I rubbed my tongue into her hole. It tasted a bit like soap as if she had thoroughly cleaned. I flicked and sucked on her pu*ssy till she fell backwards towards my legs. She was jerking and writhing and I saw juices flowing down her legs. She later got up and knelt before me. Obviously she had other plans… WATCH OUT FOR PART 16 TOMORROW
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by aprilwise(m): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
This kinda story keep glue to my phone nd asking for more. Wow masterpiece
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
>>>>>>loading>>>>>>>
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
EPISODE 16 I had fair idea as to where this was heading. I was pondering if I should go through with it or not. I had already straffed her friend. **What if they later found out? Wait o, how am I sure she doesn’t already know?** I was still having those thoughts when I began to hear some voices in my head. It was the voices of some of my cohorts. Prince: Dioxidane straff this babe jor, you fit no get another opportunity o… Micheal: Dude, you only live once… Straff this babe mehn… Usman: Walahi, if na me, if I no straff this babe, make Alhaji disown me… I was just hearing in my head ‘Straff! Straff! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!! Straff!!’ ** ? Jeez!!! wetin na? Ok I don hear, ah!!!** Fvck!! This is not happening! I was becoming so extremely turned on and I was having difficulty hiding my mamba under my boxer shorts. I adjusted my mamba a few times to make sure it wouldn’t betray me by exposing itself. I reached towards her waist and slid the zipper down. My face was just in front of her Bosom, but then again, she didn’t seem to notice. I held the top of her knickers and slid it down. Due to the way I was holding it, my hands brushed her a$s on the way down. It was so smooth and felt amazing – she was so perfect. She wore a pink flowered pant and the material in the front was small enough to exhibit trace quantities of her punana. **Chai, which kind wahala come be this one now?** I thought she would say something about my touching her a$s, but she just smiled. ‘Ready?’, she asked. Her words snapped me out of my awkwardness. I lay back on the bed and she began to massage my lower legs. She straddled my body, facing my feet, and began to move up my legs. When she got to my boxers, she simply pulled it down a little so it was barely covering my a$s. Her hands lightly caressed my balls a few times and I almost gasped. I thought surely she did it mistakenly. I felt that her a$s was right above my head and it grazed my head a few times slightly. She then shifted so she could massage my back again, but positioned herself between my legs, pushing them apart with her thighs. I felt I was fairly exposed, but since she was a masseuse, I knew she was probably used to this. If she didn’t feel awkward, I would try not to as well. When she got to the lower part of my back, she said, ‘let me just move this’, and she pulled off my boxer shorts…. **? Chisos!!! ?** Just like that I was completely na*ked! She was definitely in charge and she knew what she was doing, so I said nothing. It was kinda weird lying na*ked in her presence. Strange and intoxicating. Her hand moved down and around my a$s for a while and she again lightly caressed my balls. Jeez, it felt sublime! She asked if I wouldn’t mind massaging her for a few minutes. ** ? Huh?** The thought of getting up now was truly embarrassing. She would now see how hard my mamba was and that would be the end of massage and fantasy. I said sure and got up sideways to hide my situation. She didn’t seem to notice at all as she lay down and closed her eyes. I asked if I should use the oil and she said sure, but if I could help with her underwear then so I wouldn’t get oil on them. I said sure and she stood. She didn’t look down (or she pretended not) to see my hard-on so I again reached around her and helped remove her bra. Since I was becoming an expert on bra size, I was certain she was at least a C cup, maybe a D. I knelt before her and began to lower her panties. I pulled them over her a $s and felt again her perfect backside. Because I was leaning forward to reach around, my face was so close to her punana. My nose brushed it a few times and the fruity smell of her perfumed body was so rich I wanted to just stay there for a few minutes and relish the experience. But as soon as I pulled off her pants, she moved back to the bed, and lay back down. I positioned myself as she had done to me, between her spread legs. I didn’t need to move them apart as they were already spread… I lightly massaged her back for a short while and then moved to her a$s. When I moved down and massaged her thighs between her upper legs, she spread her legs apart a little more. My hands grazed her crotch a few times and she moaned almost soundlessly. After several minutes she told me, ‘that’s okay, thanks. Why don’t you lie on your back?’ I knew there was no hiding my now fully erect mamba now, but I decided to go with it. She definitely knew the effect she had on guys, so that shouldn’t have been a complete surprise to her. She positioned herself near my feet this time and began working her way up my legs. She was massaging lightly and exotically now. When she got to the top of my legs and inner thighs, she frequently lightly brushed by my balls. Without looking, I was imagining that she was actually using a hand and caressing them with her finger tips. I slipped out a moan or two, but she didn’t seem to notice. She mentioned something about how large I was, but I was too carried away to respond. She then moved above my head and began to massage my upper body. Her Bosom were dangling some inches from my face, her ni*pples brushing my nose and mouth. As I licked my dry lips once time, her ni*pple brushed my tongue. When she felt it, she stopped slightly and moved back to where she was. Her ni*pple hung invitingly over my mouth. She lowered it slightly so it hung between my lips and she swayed it ever so slightly back and forth, daring me to lick it again. When I did, she moaned slightly, almost inaudibly, and she continued rubbing my laps. After a short time, she shifted and I began licking her other ni*pple. They were by this time perky and hard under my tongue. She had begun massaging my mamba, but only lightly stroking the underside. She fondled my balls slightly repeatedly as I lapped and sucked her perfect ni*pples. Some minutes passed and she began to move her body forward until she was straddling my torso, still facing my feet. She allowed me to move my arms out so they weren’t trapped under her legs. She now had better reach of my legs. When she leaned forward touching my knees, her a $s lifted off my chest and I could see her beautiful underside. When she caressed back to my mamba, she leaned her body back so her pu*ssy and a $s were pressed into my face. I was again struck by the sweet fruity smell of her body spray. I nuzzled her as her body met my face, each time she moved forward and then back. I nuzzled her pu*ssy and she arched her back slightly. When I began to lightly lick her pu*ssy, she caressed the full length of my mamba and began to massage it. She ground her pu*ssy to my face and I rubbed my tongue into her hole. It tasted a bit like soap as if she had thoroughly cleaned. I flicked and sucked on her pu*ssy till she fell backwards towards my legs. She was jerking and writhing and I saw juices flowing down her legs. She later got up and knelt before me. Obviously she had other plans… WATCH OUT FOR PART 16 TOMORROW
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
EPISODE 17
The next day I went to work and closed around some minutes to twelve. I remembered I had to go to the airport with Malama Aisha by 3pm. I decided to go shopping for some toiletries and provisions. I took a shuttle to town and boarded a bike to the market. Normally, in most parts of the north, every friday was a day of worship for muslims. Between 1pm and 2pm or 2.30pm, they usually had their Jumu’ah prayers. Most roads are usually blocked, because some of them get to pray on the road. Even when traveling on friday, when it’s time, the driver would usually stop the vehicle close to the nearest mosque for them to observe their prayers without even apologizing or considering the other non-muslim passengers. I bought all I wanted to buy from the market and checked my wristwatch when I realized it was already a few minutes to 1pm. I went to the bike park (which was normally very busy) and realized there was just one bike which was about zooming off. I quickly stopped him and told him where he was to take me to. Bike Man: Naira Hamsin ni (It’s 50naira)… I normally paid 30naira or 40naira from the market to my house. So in the ‘spirit-of- pricing’, I told him, ‘ Walahi Naira Talatin zam nba ka gaskiya’ (I’ll give you 30naira last). I was shocked when the guy just hissed and zoom off. ** ? Can you imagine!!! WTF is wrong with this one?** I decided to walk outside the market with the assurance that I would get another bike. You know that kinda sun that extracts blood from someone’s body system? Yeah, that’s the kind of sun that was shining that day. It was super-scotching. I got outside the market and realized there were no bikes plying the road. Obviously they had all gone for prayers. I was still waiting at the junction when I saw few bikes, but with passengers on them – obviously going for prayers too. I decided I couldn’t just be stagnant. I had to walk, perhaps on the way I’ll get a bike to take me home. The sun was still scotching. It was unrelenting. I was still walking. No bike in sight. The solid part of my body was gradually subliming. The liquid content of my body was already being converted to the gaseous state. I looked around to get a store where I could get water to replenish my system. All the stores I saw were either empty or unattended to. You know that scene where a man walking in the desert was about collapsing due to extreme dehydration? Yeah, that same scene was playing out on me. I thought about entering any empty store and taking the water I needed, afterall they were not there to see me. I decided against it. It’s better to die of dehydration than to die because you were beaten by a mob. For what? For stealing ‘purewater’… Imagine!!! It was ridiculous! I thought about just stopping and waiting till I got a bike to take me home. I still decided against it, ‘cos I felt I just had to get home and replenish myself. My lips were charred and my throat was super-dry. I had already exhausted my saliva…. ** ? Chai!! Who send me make I no take that other bike sef?** Jeez!!! If I could feel this way just by walking in this kinda sun for just about 30mins, I wonder what those Almajiri children I saw walking around everyday in the sun felt. ‘Maybe they are used to it’, I thought. Oh, what I would give for the ability to teleport to my room right now! I had cold water in my fridge waiting for me! I had TREKKED for close to 45mins when I saw some bikes beginning to ply the road. **Ah, thank God, it’s like they’ve finished their prayers!?** After some minutes, I was close to my house but I still waved down a bike-man and told him where he was to take me to. Bike Man: Naira Arbain ni (It’s 40naira)… I didn’t even bother invoking the ‘spirit of pricing’ again. I was even too tired to do that. I had already regretted not taking that other bike in the first place. Now I just wished I could get home. I just climbed and the bike man zoomed off. In less than 5mins, we got to my gate. I was about paying him when I checked my wallet and saw that the lowest denomination of cash I had was 50naira. I gave the bike man and he told me he didn’t have change. **Can you imagine?** I was too tired to say anything. I just walked to my gate and opened it… **Chai, so last last I still pay the 50box? Why I no come enter the first bike na?** I went straight to the fridge and downed two bottles of cold water, went to the bathroom and soaked myself under the shower for several minutes, toweled myself and went straight to the bed and fell asleep.. I was lying on the bed when I felt Malama Aisha straddle my back. She began massaging me. ‘Ahhhhh, Aiiiisssshaaa, that feeeeels soooo swwweeeet’, I saying between moans. ‘You liiiike it?’, she asked. ‘Ahhhhhhhh, ah loooovvve it, you are so sweet’, I responded. She continued by massaging my a$s and my balls. She asked me to lay down on my back, and I did, now facing her. She was still straddling me. I noticed she was still in clothes and I was surprised. ‘Why are you still in your clothes? Take them off!!’, I commanded. She got up slowly and was trying to take off her clothes. She was putting on an ankara skirt and blouse and veil covering her head and shoulders. She took off the veil and was about taking off her scarf when my phone began ringing. It rang the first time. I ignored the phone but continued watching her trying to take off the scarf. She just stopped with her hands on her scarf like a movie that was paused. I was expecting her to continue taking off the scarf but she didn’t. My phone started ringing a second time and I still ignored it. I sat up on the bed watching her. She still had not changed her position. My phone stopped ringing. I was starting to wonder what had happened to her. Was she electrocuted? Was she having a seizure? But if she’s having a seizure, she should be jerking…… I was still having those thoughts when my phone began to ring a third time. Suddenly she turned towards me with bloodshot eyes, and like a movie that was suddenly ‘played’, she screamed, ‘Pick up your fuuuuckkking phone!!!’ **? Huh? WTF!!!** I jumped up from my bed and realized that I had been dreaming. Shiiit, my phone was really ringing. I checked the caller and realized it was Malama Aisha… WATCH OUT FOR PART 18 TOMORROW
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
EPISODE 18 Me: Dan Allah ya kuri, ina zua yanzu yanzu (Please I’m sorry, I coming right now)… She: Tor, dan Allah ka sawuri… (Please be fast)… Me: Tor… I quickly got up and was about putting on some clothes when I realized I was sweating. I went to the bathroom and had a shower before I left for her place. On my way there, I realized that the weather was beginning to get cloudy. ‘Damn, I hope this rain doesn’t plan on falling today o’, I thought. I got there and she was already waiting for me outside. She gave me the keys to the car and we began our journey to Kano…. On our way to Kano, I noticed she wasn’t talking to me. I was wondering if it was because I was late. Or maybe something happened at home? I tried asking her if all was well and she told me she was fine. I tried involving her in a conversation and she told me to concentrate on driving. **Na wa o, I no fit talk and drive again?** I had a feeling something was wrong, but I couldn’t just place it. We got to the airport at about some minutes past 6pm. It was still raining heavily there and everywhere was cold. We made inquiries concerning the flight and we were informed that the flight was for 6am the next day. **? WTF!!!** She called her cousin, and she confirmed it. This was becoming a dilemma. We couldn’t possibly go back to Katsina that night and come back the next morning. She decided that we lodge in a hotel close by. We got to the reception and she paid for two rooms. We went to the restaurant to have dinner and I noticed she was still not her normal cheerful self. **Wetin dey do this woman sef ?** I again tried asking her what was wrong again, but she said she was fine. After dinner, I told her I was going to my room and that if she needed anything she should call me…… It was already past 10pm. I was chatting with some friends and browsing when I got a whatsapp message from Malama Aisha… MA: Dioxidane… Me: Ma… MA: What are you doing? Me: I’m browsing and chatting… MA: Chatting with your girlfriends? Me: Lolzz… Just friends ma… MA: You mean to tell me you don’t have a girlfriend? Me: I have… Hope you are feeling better now… MA: I’m fine, it’s just that… Me: That what? MA: Nothing… Me: I’m not privileged to know, right? MA: It’s not that… Me: Then what? MA: I’m not sure I can say it. In fact I’m not supposed to even be thinking about it. Me: Thinking about what? **No Response** Me: You there? MA: Ok, let me just say it. MA: I think I have feelings for you… Me: Ukandu! MA: What’s that? Me: It’s just an expression of surprise… MA: I know it’s surprising, but most times, I always think about you passionately… Me: What about your husband? MA: You know he’s not usually around and I’m a woman… Me: I really don’t know what to say… MA: Dioxidane I’m cold… Me: So sorry… Use the blanket na… MA: Dioxidane, please can you do me a favor? Me: What is it ma? MA: Dioxidane stop calling me ma, you are making me feel very old… Me: Oh, sorry ma… Me: I meant sorry… So what’s the favor you wanted? MA: Can you come to my room? ** ? Chisos!!** Me: It’s late already, and I’m feeling sleepy… MA: Dioxidane, please… I stopped replying her. So many thoughts were running through my head. I knew if I go to her room, I would definitely straff her. No negotiation. Do I go ahead and straff her? Do I chill in my room? This is critical situation. I began hearing the voices of my partners in ‘crime’… Micheal: Dude, trust me, this is going to be super cool. Old wine tastes better, you know… Prince: Nna mehn, you dey dull o. Make I come help you run the matta? If na me, if I no straff am, make I suspend for air… Usman: Walahi, Dioxidane, dis kind women dey sabi straff o… I was still hearing those voices when I heard a knock on the door. WATCH OUT FOR PART 19 TOMORROW
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by aprilwise(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
This kinda masterpiece don't have much followers nd comments. Am still following ride.
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
EPISODE 19 There was a knock on the door a second time. Suddenly, I heard my mother’s voice in my head… Mum: Dioxidane my son, please don’t do this… I know you’ve never known any woman… I know you are still a virgin… Please don’t start your life like this… Remember all I told you before you went for service… In my mind, ‘mumsy, iffa hear… E be like say you no know me again o… Me wey don spoil tay tay…’ Suddenly my phone began to ring and the knocking continued. I checked the caller and realized it was MA. I didn’t bother picking the call, I just went straight to the door, opened it. She walked in and I shut the door… Jeez!! ? I was stunned!! You know what they say that if you want to see the real beauty of a woman, you take her swimming? Well, I feel the basic principle there is the fact that all ‘make-ups’ or ‘make-downs’ get washed off and you get to see the real person without artificial enhancements. Obviously MA just had her bath ‘cos she was looking and smelling so clean and fresh. Right then and then my previous lust for her resurfaced. I just felt like licking her whole body. Her lips were looking so soft, supple and irresistible… ** ? Chai, Father, this temptation is too much for me to bear o… It’s like I would fall just once more o… ? ** Unknown to me, I had been starring at her for some seconds. She had been talking to talking to me and I had not responded. MA: **Snaps a finger in front of my face** Dioxidane, are ok? Me: ? Huh?? Oh, I’m so sorry, it’s just that you look absolutely lovely ma… She had a slight smile on her face… MA: Thank you Dioxidane. But why do you like calling me ma. Call me Aisha… Besides, I’ve been knocking, you didn’t open… Me: I’m sorry, maybe I didn’t hear the knock… She said she was bored in her room and cold that she just needed us to talk. **So na only talk sef ?** She sat down on one side of the bed, crossing one leg over the other, causing her dress to ride higher on her thighs and giving me a nice view of her wonderful legs while I sat beside her. I was so taken in by her smashing beauty. We just sat there talking about everything and nothing. I still don’t know what she said, or what I said, but I know that she suddenly tilted her face up to look me in the eyes and smiled. Without thinking about what I was doing, I brought my lips down to hers and kissed her passionately. The intensity in which she kissed me back took my breath away. Both of her hands held my head, as mine drifted lower until they were filled with the smooth feel of her waistline. Our kiss seemed to go on forever before she gently broke away and sat up. Her eyes held mine and I could see an almost pleading look in them. Without saying a word, she got up, standing at the foot of the bed and then turned towards me. She gazed steadily at me as her hands untied the straps of her dress, then with one hand she lowered the zip on the side that went from the armhole to her hip. The dress slowly slid down her body and lay in a heap at her feet. My jaw dropped open. With the dress on the floor, she was standing in front of me wearing a black strapless bra that unhooked in the front. Her dark rock-hard ni*pples were clearly visible through the gauze-like material of the bra. Her panties were of the same material with her bra, revealing her slender hips and a neatly V-shaped trimmed bush at her punana. I was still sitting on the bed, so amazed at her pristine shape. I was so crazily turned on that I was fumbling with the buttons of my shirt, trying to undo them. She suddenly pushed me inward and I lay on my back on the bed. I was still fumbling with my buttons when she slapped off my fumbling fingers away and carefully finished undoing the buttons. I tried raising myself up, my arms on her hips, and she pushed the shirt off me. She got off me a little bit and pulled off my trouser. ** ? Chisos!!** My mamba was already on full swing mode. It was so hard and smoking hot and it was trying to burst through my boxer short. She was straddling me and she began kissing me. She was trying to take control of the situation. I was not used to that. I was usually in control of the straffing, except of course in bizarre situations. We were still kissing when I gently pushed her and laid her on her back, with me wedged between her knees. I was back in control. Her hands ran through my hair as I kissed my way down her neck until I was kissing the top of her Bosom while my hand found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it. Leaning back slightly, I watched as the two halves separated and her Bosom spilled free with just a slight sag to them. Her ni*pples protruded out and she let out a whimper when my lips made contact with them. Jeez, her ni*pples were so freaking hard. My thumbs danced lightly over her ni*pples before lifting her left leg up enough for me to run kisses from her ankle to her knee. I repeated this with the right leg but continued kissing up the insides of both her thighs until I reached the junction of her punana. When she felt me reach for the waistband of her panties she raised her hips and legs enough for me to pull them off. With my head between her thighs, I grabbed each of her ankles and placed her feet to my shoulders. Her knees parted wide, giving me a full view of her neatly trimmed Kitty-Cat. Her outer lips were lightly covered with hair and her inner labia was prominent, her clit larger than most. **#Notcleanshavennosucking** Slowly I began to run the tip of my finger along the crease between her thighs and pu*ssy, working my way down to the crack of her Buttocks, then back up over her mound. I gradually worked my fingers over her hair covered outer lips, until I finally slid it between the folds and into her slit. I stretched my left hand over her Bosom and slightly pinching her ni*pples. Two of my fingers were now bleeping her furiously while my other hand was still smooching her Bosom. Multitasking at it’s peak. I finger bleeped her for all I was worth. ‘Waiyoooo, waiyoooo, warshhhhh’, she wailed, as her body began to spasm and she clamped her legs against my hand… WATCH OUT FOR PART 20 TOMORROW

1 Like

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by GODWINYSR(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
EPISODE 20 ‘Dioxidane, please make me whole again’, she murmured. ‘Be careful what you wish for’, I whispered. I quickly went to my jean and brought out the condomizing agent from my wallet and condomized my mamba. I went back and knelt between her legs. Our eyes locked as she reached out and guided my mamba to her punana, her feet on my as $ pushing me gently forward. **? Chisos!!!** My mamba was suddenly engulfed in a heat like never before as it buried itself into her tight channel. I could not move as her legs held me pressed into her with surprising strength while my balls rested firmly on her upturned a$s. Her mouth was open but no sounds came out as we watched each other. She loosened her leg’s grip and I was able to move again. I pulled almost all the way out before slowly sliding all the way back in, repeating this for several minutes. ‘Waaaiiyooo, waiyoooo, waiyoooo…’, were just wails I was hearing and that made me increase my tempo. I smashed my mamba faster and faster as she thrust up to meet me heading toward the ultimate bliss. After several minutes of smashing, pounding and grinding, she reached hers first. ‘Waaaiiyooo.. Waaaiiyooo… Don’t stop… Don’t stop… Don’t stop…’, she repeated over and over. I was still smashing her as I watched her head roll from side to side; her wide opened eyes had a wild look in them as her mouth sucked in great gulps of air. The pressure from her feet on my a$s increased and forced me to smash into her harder and harder. ‘Waiiyooooo… Waiiyoooo…. Waiiyoooo… Waiiyoooo… Warrrshhhhh,’ she screamed. Her legs tightened around me, pushing my mamba in as far as it would go and her punana clamped around it like a plier. I could no more hold myself. Jet after jet of my juice erupted forcefully from the head of my mamba into the CD. I was fuuu*cking spent! My arms could no longer support me and I collapsed on her gently. We stayed in this position for some time, her legs loosely wrapped around me with my slowly deflating mamba still buried in her. After some minutes, I grudgingly went to the bathroom to clean myself up and dispose of the used CD. I sat on the bed next to her still reclining body and stared down at her. Her feet were on the floor and half of her Buttocks was off the edge of the bed, but somehow she looked completely relaxed. I looked deep into her eyes, expecting to see signs of regret, but only saw happiness in them as she stared back at me. Stretching out on my side facing her, my legs dangling off the bed, I lightly drew small circles on her skin starting at her navel, and working steadily up to her chest, careful to avoid touching her over sensitive ni*pples… ‘You are a badt boy, so this is what those girls have been enjoying’, she muttered shaking her head. She turned on her side to face me and began running her fingers lightly through my hair. ‘I told you to be careful what you wished for’, I said. She drew me closer and began kissing me again. Before long, mamba was activated once again… **#RoundTwoStraff** I was still sleeping when I heard my phone ringing. I checked and saw it was MA. I looked around and saw I was alone in the room… **Ah an, which time dis woman comot for here ?** Me: Hello… MA: Dioxidane, good morning… Me: Good morning… MA: Did I wake you? Me: Yeah, you did… Hope your night was fine… MA: **Smiles** It was fine… Me: I didn’t see you when I woke up… MA: I got up early to prepare… We would soon be leaving for the airport… Me: Oh, yeah that’s true… MA: Dioxidane, thanks for yesterday… Me: Oh, It was nothing… MA: And hope you understand that no one can find out about what happened… Me: Nothing happened… MA: Good… I’ll be waiting for you at the car park… Me: Ok, I’ll be there soon… We got to the airport and waited for more than two hours before her cousin finally came out. Damn! MA was a learner where her cousin was, in terms of beauty. She had a tall slim frame and was light in complexion. Her skin glittered like gold. I just stood there staring in awe at her beauty while both of them were hugging and exchanging pleasantries. MA suddenly drew her cousin towards me and I heard her say, ‘I want you to meet someone’. MA: Dioxidane, meet Summaya… Summaya, Dioxidane… Me:**Stretching my hands towards her** It’s a pleasure to finally meet you… I’ve heard so much about you… Summaya: **Smiles** Same here mister… Hope the things you heard about me were not horrible… Me: Naa, trust me, they were lovely… We all laughed and walked to the car park. I was still feeling the smoothness and softness of her palms on my hands. Her palms felt like that of a baby…… Summaya sat behind me in the car while MA sat beside her. They were so engrossed in their in discussion. It was obvious that the two were very close. I adjusted the rear view mirror to catch glimpses of Summaya. I tried engaging her in a conversation, but from her replies, it was obvious she was either too tired to talk or simply not interested. I got bored and just concentrated on driving till we got to Katsina. *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** Over the next few days, I was so busy with activities that I rarely had time for myself. Prince and I were working on a CD project so we were together most times. It’s was one of those times I received a call from Zainab. She said she needed to see me. I told her I would see her later in the evening before lessons with her brother, but she said she needed to see me immediately. She told me she was at Crispy (a fast food joint). I left Prince and went to meet her there. Of course I couldn’t be seen hugging or touching her in public so I just sat at the table where she sat. I could tell from her facial expression that she wasn’t happy. **Wetin I do?** I was wondering what I’ve done or said to make her feel that way. Everything had been smooth so far and I didn’t see any reason for her being downcast. I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t reply. Me: Talk to me naw… I was busy and you asked to see me, now I’m here… What’s wrong? Zee: **Tears slowly dropping down her eyes** Dioxidane, I’m pregnant….

3 Likes

Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by chrisbaby24(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
E don happen....nice one bro...
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by daprincel(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2015
shocked Yawa don gas!!! Zainab don get belle grin
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by joefredd006(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
so what happened to the condomization processes ?
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by lordstarex(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
Marry her
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by joefredd006(m): 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Are you out of ink or what.... keep it flowing son
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by kelitacliff(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
GODWINYSR:
EPISODE 20
‘Dioxidane, please make me whole again’,
she murmured.
‘Be careful what you wish for’, I whispered.
I quickly went to my jean and brought out
the condomizing agent from my wallet and
condomized my mamba.
I went back and knelt between her legs. Our
eyes locked as she reached out and guided
my mamba to her punana, her feet on my as
$ pushing me gently forward.
**? Chisos!!!**
My mamba was suddenly engulfed in a heat
like never before as it buried itself into her
tight channel.
I could not move as her legs held me
pressed into her with surprising strength
while my balls rested firmly on her upturned
a$s.
Her mouth was open but no sounds came
out as we watched each other. She
loosened her leg’s grip and I was able to
move again.
I pulled almost all the way out before slowly
sliding all the way back in, repeating this for
several minutes.
‘Waaaiiyooo, waiyoooo, waiyoooo…’, were
just wails I was hearing and that made me
increase my tempo. I smashed my mamba
faster and faster as she thrust up to meet
me heading toward the ultimate bliss. After
several minutes of smashing, pounding and
grinding, she reached hers first.
‘Waaaiiyooo.. Waaaiiyooo… Don’t stop…
Don’t stop… Don’t stop…’, she repeated over
and over.
I was still smashing her as I watched her
head roll from side to side; her wide opened
eyes had a wild look in them as her mouth
sucked in great gulps of air.
The pressure from her feet on my a$s
increased and forced me to smash into her
harder and harder.
‘Waiiyooooo… Waiiyoooo…. Waiiyoooo…
Waiiyoooo… Warrrshhhhh,’ she screamed.
Her legs tightened around me, pushing my
mamba in as far as it would go and her
punana clamped around it like a plier.
I could no more hold myself. Jet after jet of
my juice erupted forcefully from the head of
my mamba into the CD.
I was fuuu*cking spent! My arms could no
longer support me and I collapsed on her
gently.
We stayed in this position for some time, her
legs loosely wrapped around me with my
slowly deflating mamba still buried in her.
After some minutes, I grudgingly went to the
bathroom to clean myself up and dispose of
the used CD.
I sat on the bed next to her still reclining
body and stared down at her. Her feet were
on the floor and half of her Buttocks was off
the edge of the bed, but somehow she
looked completely relaxed.
I looked deep into her eyes, expecting to see
signs of regret, but only saw happiness in
them as she stared back at me. Stretching
out on my side facing her, my legs dangling
off the bed, I lightly drew small circles on
her skin starting at her navel, and working
steadily up to her chest, careful to avoid
touching her over sensitive ni*pples…
‘You are a badt boy, so this is what those
girls have been enjoying’, she muttered
shaking her head.
She turned on her side to face me and
began running her fingers lightly through my
hair.
‘I told you to be careful what you wished
for’, I said.
She drew me closer and began kissing me
again. Before long, mamba was activated
once again…
**#RoundTwoStraff**
I was still sleeping when I heard my phone
ringing. I checked and saw it was MA. I
looked around and saw I was alone in the
room…
**Ah an, which time dis woman comot for
here ?**
Me: Hello…
MA: Dioxidane, good morning…
Me: Good morning…
MA: Did I wake you?
Me: Yeah, you did… Hope your night was
fine…
MA: **Smiles** It was fine…
Me: I didn’t see you when I woke up…
MA: I got up early to prepare… We would
soon be leaving for the airport…
Me: Oh, yeah that’s true…
MA: Dioxidane, thanks for yesterday…
Me: Oh, It was nothing…
MA: And hope you understand that no one
can find out about what happened…
Me: Nothing happened…
MA: Good… I’ll be waiting for you at the car
park…
Me: Ok, I’ll be there soon…
We got to the airport and waited for more
than two hours before her cousin finally
came out.
Damn! MA was a learner where her cousin
was, in terms of beauty. She had a tall slim
frame and was light in complexion. Her skin
glittered like gold.
I just stood there staring in awe at her
beauty while both of them were hugging and
exchanging pleasantries. MA suddenly drew
her cousin towards me and I heard her say,
‘I want you to meet someone’.
MA: Dioxidane, meet Summaya… Summaya,
Dioxidane…
Me:**Stretching my hands towards her**
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you… I’ve
heard so much about you…
Summaya: **Smiles** Same here mister…
Hope the things you heard about me were
not horrible…
Me: Naa, trust me, they were lovely…
We all laughed and walked to the car park. I
was still feeling the smoothness and
softness of her palms on my hands. Her
palms felt like that of a baby……
Summaya sat behind me in the car while MA
sat beside her. They were so engrossed in
their in discussion. It was obvious that the
two were very close. I adjusted the rear view
mirror to catch glimpses of Summaya.
I tried engaging her in a conversation, but
from her replies, it was obvious she was
either too tired to talk or simply not
interested. I got bored and just concentrated
on driving till we got to Katsina.
Over the next few days, I was so busy with
activities that I rarely had time for myself.
Prince and I were working on a CD project
so we were together most times.
It’s was one of those times I received a call
from Zainab. She said she needed to see
me. I told her I would see her later in the
evening before lessons with her brother, but
she said she needed to see me immediately.
She told me she was at Crispy (a fast food
joint). I left Prince and went to meet her
there.
Of course I couldn’t be seen hugging or
touching her in public so I just sat at the
table where she sat. I could tell from her
facial expression that she wasn’t happy.
**Wetin I do?**
I was wondering what I’ve done or said to
make her feel that way. Everything had been
smooth so far and I didn’t see any reason
for her being downcast.
I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t
reply.
Me: Talk to me naw… I was busy and you
asked to see me, now I’m here… What’s
wrong?
Zee: **Tears slowly dropping down her
eyes** Dioxidane, I’m pregnant….
abandoned project
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by kelitacliff(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
GODWINYSR:
EPISODE 20
‘Dioxidane, please make me whole again’,
she murmured.
‘Be careful what you wish for’, I whispered.
I quickly went to my jean and brought out
the condomizing agent from my wallet and
condomized my mamba.
I went back and knelt between her legs. Our
eyes locked as she reached out and guided
my mamba to her punana, her feet on my as
$ pushing me gently forward.
**? Chisos!!!**
My mamba was suddenly engulfed in a heat
like never before as it buried itself into her
tight channel.
I could not move as her legs held me
pressed into her with surprising strength
while my balls rested firmly on her upturned
a$s.
Her mouth was open but no sounds came
out as we watched each other. She
loosened her leg’s grip and I was able to
move again.
I pulled almost all the way out before slowly
sliding all the way back in, repeating this for
several minutes.
‘Waaaiiyooo, waiyoooo, waiyoooo…’, were
just wails I was hearing and that made me
increase my tempo. I smashed my mamba
faster and faster as she thrust up to meet
me heading toward the ultimate bliss. After
several minutes of smashing, pounding and
grinding, she reached hers first.
‘Waaaiiyooo.. Waaaiiyooo… Don’t stop…
Don’t stop… Don’t stop…’, she repeated over
and over.
I was still smashing her as I watched her
head roll from side to side; her wide opened
eyes had a wild look in them as her mouth
sucked in great gulps of air.
The pressure from her feet on my a$s
increased and forced me to smash into her
harder and harder.
‘Waiiyooooo… Waiiyoooo…. Waiiyoooo…
Waiiyoooo… Warrrshhhhh,’ she screamed.
Her legs tightened around me, pushing my
mamba in as far as it would go and her
punana clamped around it like a plier.
I could no more hold myself. Jet after jet of
my juice erupted forcefully from the head of
my mamba into the CD.
I was fuuu*cking spent! My arms could no
longer support me and I collapsed on her
gently.
We stayed in this position for some time, her
legs loosely wrapped around me with my
slowly deflating mamba still buried in her.
After some minutes, I grudgingly went to the
bathroom to clean myself up and dispose of
the used CD.
I sat on the bed next to her still reclining
body and stared down at her. Her feet were
on the floor and half of her Buttocks was off
the edge of the bed, but somehow she
looked completely relaxed.
I looked deep into her eyes, expecting to see
signs of regret, but only saw happiness in
them as she stared back at me. Stretching
out on my side facing her, my legs dangling
off the bed, I lightly drew small circles on
her skin starting at her navel, and working
steadily up to her chest, careful to avoid
touching her over sensitive ni*pples…
‘You are a badt boy, so this is what those
girls have been enjoying’, she muttered
shaking her head.
She turned on her side to face me and
began running her fingers lightly through my
hair.
‘I told you to be careful what you wished
for’, I said.
She drew me closer and began kissing me
again. Before long, mamba was activated
once again…
**#RoundTwoStraff**
I was still sleeping when I heard my phone
ringing. I checked and saw it was MA. I
looked around and saw I was alone in the
room…
**Ah an, which time dis woman comot for
here ?**
Me: Hello…
MA: Dioxidane, good morning…
Me: Good morning…
MA: Did I wake you?
Me: Yeah, you did… Hope your night was
fine…
MA: **Smiles** It was fine…
Me: I didn’t see you when I woke up…
MA: I got up early to prepare… We would
soon be leaving for the airport…
Me: Oh, yeah that’s true…
MA: Dioxidane, thanks for yesterday…
Me: Oh, It was nothing…
MA: And hope you understand that no one
can find out about what happened…
Me: Nothing happened…
MA: Good… I’ll be waiting for you at the car
park…
Me: Ok, I’ll be there soon…
We got to the airport and waited for more
than two hours before her cousin finally
came out.
Damn! MA was a learner where her cousin
was, in terms of beauty. She had a tall slim
frame and was light in complexion. Her skin
glittered like gold.
I just stood there staring in awe at her
beauty while both of them were hugging and
exchanging pleasantries. MA suddenly drew
her cousin towards me and I heard her say,
‘I want you to meet someone’.
MA: Dioxidane, meet Summaya… Summaya,
Dioxidane…
Me:**Stretching my hands towards her**
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you… I’ve
heard so much about you…
Summaya: **Smiles** Same here mister…
Hope the things you heard about me were
not horrible…
Me: Naa, trust me, they were lovely…
We all laughed and walked to the car park. I
was still feeling the smoothness and
softness of her palms on my hands. Her
palms felt like that of a baby……
Summaya sat behind me in the car while MA
sat beside her. They were so engrossed in
their in discussion. It was obvious that the
two were very close. I adjusted the rear view
mirror to catch glimpses of Summaya.
I tried engaging her in a conversation, but
from her replies, it was obvious she was
either too tired to talk or simply not
interested. I got bored and just concentrated
on driving till we got to Katsina.
Over the next few days, I was so busy with
activities that I rarely had time for myself.
Prince and I were working on a CD project
so we were together most times.
It’s was one of those times I received a call
from Zainab. She said she needed to see
me. I told her I would see her later in the
evening before lessons with her brother, but
she said she needed to see me immediately.
She told me she was at Crispy (a fast food
joint). I left Prince and went to meet her
there.
Of course I couldn’t be seen hugging or
touching her in public so I just sat at the
table where she sat. I could tell from her
facial expression that she wasn’t happy.
**Wetin I do?**
I was wondering what I’ve done or said to
make her feel that way. Everything had been
smooth so far and I didn’t see any reason
for her being downcast.
I asked her what was wrong, but she didn’t
reply.
Me: Talk to me naw… I was busy and you
asked to see me, now I’m here… What’s
wrong?
Zee: **Tears slowly dropping down her
eyes** Dioxidane, I’m pregnant….
abandoned project
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by pitbull18(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2016
Nice job
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by Melancholy(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2016
What a cool and interesting story. Dioxidane, this must not be abandoned fa. Chai
Re: My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane by kester113(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
aprilwise:
This kinda masterpiece don't have much followers nd comments. Am still following ride.
It Does Have Plenty Followers.
@GodwinThank You Resurectin Dioxidane's Work

(1) (2) (Reply)

'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa / Top Five Book Publishers In Nigeria / List Best Military Organized Crime Inclined Story You Have Read On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.