Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court (21025 Views)

PDP Caucus Accuses Tinubu, EFCC Of Conspiracy To Destroy Senate / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court: Punch / Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Mykelpato(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
grin this Dino Melaye too though oo, I like tough people.

#meanwhile we haven't being seeing news abt Rotimid Amaechi these days.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by anonimi: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by anonimi: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Mykelpato:
grin this Dino Melaye too though oo, I like tough people.

#meanwhile we haven't being seeing news abt Rotimid Amaechi these days.

Amaechi has resumed at his hair dressing salon after being used & dumped by the Brainless Bubu despite his dollarisation assistance for his campaign success.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179935_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2015
... politricks

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by papoose999(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
vedaxcool:
J for Jagaban the great suduer of the otueke drinker.
receive sense
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by denedene(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
oga dino so wetyn u want us to do? undecided when u were playing politics n going against party(tinibu) appointees you were smiling now tinubu don catch u for one chance, u de cry? face the muzik n save yourself otherwise you go lose your sit
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by wiseoneking: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
1after:

Yeebhoes are cursed people and will always call everyone traitor. No one take you people serious cos of your ways.
Sorry, that guy is he igbo?. Is he not ijaw man from ondo?. Everybody should not be igbo to you. Are my igbo now to you. Well i hope Tinubu supports Adeyemi, thats means PDP Winning. TINUBU IS ACTUALLY A LOSSER. They have humiliated him so much. Do you think he deserve all things?
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Billygee2u: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2015
arabbunkum:
Meleye should expect the worst cos Tinubu is a mean and vindictive politician.
like his brother OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by anonimi: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2015
scribble:
Bitter Asiwaju

The JagbaJantis of Bourdillon is NOT bitter abeg grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2499352_tinhurt_jpeg515e86d07edfa4d532eab98564a298bb
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Happiness87(f): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
How dare Meleye to accused Tinubu of such That guy is an Id*iot.
babe This is politics,
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Immanero: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2015
To me they should start killing themselves. enough of all did talks. I need action. God ll continue t disorganized every evil plans against Naija. Naija must move on.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by bros856: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Dino I use to respect him but now he is among those causing problem in Nigeria right now. They should understand that when the ruling party is in trouble the whole country is also in trouble. A man who can't even manage his family in our senate chamber looking for cheap popularity. They should allow Buhari concentrate on our economic and security reforms please we are tired of all this Dino, Saraki, Dog ara, Ekweremadu, ladership problem tussle.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by lharstborn(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Things fall apart..the center cannot hold. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by 1after: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
wiseoneking:
Sorry, that guy is he igbo?. Is he not ijaw man from ondo?. Everybody should not be igbo to you. Are my igbo now to you. Well i hope Tinubu supports Adeyemi, thats means PDP Winning. TINUBU IS ACTUALLY A LOSSER. They have humiliated him so much. Do you think he deserve all things?

The guy is Igbo and always insulting the Yorubas daily. I dont care about Tinubu cos he does not represent the Yorubas, you guys should face Tinubu and leave the Yorubas alone. Mimiko, Fayose, FFK and co are Yorubas so enough abeg.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Fumbaby: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2015
4 years is along time so let sit, relax and see how politricks

God blesss you for this piece....... Jagaban himself will finish so many career in 2019

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by simplynola(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
Why won't he support the opposition when you betrayed him. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by timota(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2015
Pangea:
Tinubu don suffer!
Anyone that can not even impregnate their wives will also blame Tinubu.
The soup I left for work got spoilt before I come back I did my investigation only to realised that Tinubu sent his boys to come and turn the soup

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by hush15: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
jane0000:
How dare Meleye to accused Tinubu of such That guy is an Id*iot.

lol...I suppose you are being naïve. If you knew tinubu, then you know it's extremely possible, however, it's a very interesting thing that Dino could make such strong allegations. Well, that tinubu could even think of support smart who happens to be a pdp candidate at the appeal is more interesting.

Then what are we saying, Dino supporting saraki and tinubu supporting a deeming at the appeal court, what is the difference? Eventually, PDP is the ultimate winner. Where does the APC party supremacy in all these.

APC is just full on contradictions. They say one thing, they do another.

Well, a house build on sand will simply wash away.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
I can only recoil and watch some people display their foolishness.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by fkaz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dino is a fool, how will a former minister Adoke and a PDP member still control the judiciary against him who is in the ruling party APC. More over smart adeyemi is a close pal to saraki than Tinubu.
Dino is only looking for relevance because he is a paperweight politician who won the last election due to BUHARI TSUNAMI, he might end-up working against saraki or become a MOLE to tinubu, he is nice in doing such job.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by youseuph(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tinubu haters lagoon is your abode.
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Mykelpato(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
anonimi:

Amaechi has resumed at his hair dressing salon after being used & dumped by the Brainless Bubu despite his dollarisation assistance for his campaign success.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2179935_amaechi_jpegeb1834f5c4d0511289454e210d298be0

Lol... Em don abandon him nau.. He was beating drum on the day of inauguration, I was just laughing at him

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
shame to TINUBU,he has succeded in making the sw and ndi ofe mmanu the biggest fools in the world. stl waitng for 40naira per liter of petrol
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by Kimoni: 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
dayo23:
Dino must b high on cheap Crack, while posting this comment. will destroy him for mentioning Tinubu’s name. Everything Tinubu this Tinubu and that....Useless goats

You self see am? The fear of Tinubu oooo
Re: Tribunal: Melaye Accuses Tinubu Of Backing Adeyemi At A’court by YoruBanger: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
At this rate some people will soon begin blaming Tinubu for turning out as failures in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Liman Refutes DSS Allegations; Threatens To Abandon Profession / Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG / Breaking: Benue Assembly Suspends 7 Members For 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.