Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love (751 Views)

30 People Who Took Posing For A Photo To A Whole New Level / When Your Friends Argue If The Answer Was 75 Or 80 But You Got -4 / Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love by Fem60(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2015
It would be perfect if everyone
who makes love, is in love, but
this is simply an unrealistic
expectation. I'd say 75 percent
of the population of people who
make love, are not in love, this
is simply the reality of the
human race, and to be idealistic
about this is to wait for the stars
to aline and Jupiter to change
color; for the Heavens to etch
your names together in the sky
before you make love to
someone. But idealism is
immaturity, and as a matter of
fact, the stars may never aline,
Jupiter may never change color,
and the Heavens may never
ever etch your names together
in the sky for you to have the
never-ending permission to
make endless love to one
another. And so the bottom line
is, there really is no difference
between doing something
today, and doing something
tomorrow, because today is
what you have, and tomorrow
may not turn out the way you
expect it to. At the end of the
day, sex is an animalistic,
humanistic, passionate desire.
Re: 75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love by yungchief(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love by Young03(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: 75 Percent Of People Who Make Love, Are Not In Love by MzOnajin1(f): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

12 Year Old Boy / Merry Xmas The Mathematical Way / You Slept With Me Now Pay Me My Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.