Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa (636 Views)

Ladies Excited As Pastor Distrubes ‘anointed’ Cucumbers During Service / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Misconception Of The Public About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa by oludashmi(f): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Rev. Olatosho Oshoffa, The embattled Unification Leader of the Celestial Church of Christ worldwide, said the Lord has anointed him to re-unite the church and bring its crisis to an end.

Olatosho, who was at the CCC, Progress Cathedral Province Headquarters, Itele-Awori, Aparadija, in the Ayobo area of Ogun State on Sunday to celebrate the feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary, added that he would not only take care of all the shepherds in the church, he would also “unite them and lead the sheep of the flock in one fold”.

He said, “Since the death of my father, Samuel Oshoffa, about 30 years ago, our holy church has suffered a great deal and has not witnessed real development. But the Lord has anointed me to bring back our lost glory.

“My major mission is to unite the church and bring everybody back to one fold. I will ensure that within five years, the cathedral at Imeko is completed. This is part of my mission as the anointed leader of the Celestial Church.”

Olatosho, also commended members of the church and the public who supported him after he lost his 80-year-old mother, Elizabeth Oshoffa, a few days ago.

Source: http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/celestial-crisis-god-has-anointed-me-to-re-unite-the-church-olatosho-osoffa/
Re: Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa by SPG4U(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2015
s
Re: Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa by seedgreen(m): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa by Horlufemi(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Liar Ezekiel 13
Re: Celestial Crisis: God Has Anointed Me To Re-unite The Church – Olatosho Osoffa by weingeorge(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
;DJah elo Jah elo. So many lies against God undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / #throwback Moment!! (pics) / Plight Of University Of Nigeria, Nsukka PTDF LSS Scholarships Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.