Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response (57436 Views)

One Year After,nigerians Flood Gej Fb Page With Praises And Lamentations / Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by eyeon(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
omooba969:

grin... Na smiles go improve us?
At least, the hope around it.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SUREPA: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
GEJ 2019...........We have seen the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by samplegirl(f): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm.....

Good comment from the immediate past President...especially the bit about calling all Nigerians to support the new administration.

In my opinion, Nigerians need to be prepared for a long war. Boko is not your usual enemy.

And,let's be honest.....things were bad during GEJ's regime....and things are bad now. I do not say this because I hate PDP, GEJ , Ijaws, Igbos or whoever(And I do not hate them....I am a Nigerian. Tribe and religion are not as important to me as they are to most people)....it is just facts. And it is facts that things are bad now. Buhari is in the main seat.....it is time he did some new driving styles to get us out of this.

Reading the opening of your post gave me hope of picking a point but reading down to the end I could not relate your conclusion your to your opening tone.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by 1960chic(f): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Imanuelle:
I'm greatly impressed with GEJ's post and the maturity in it.

I can't tell any APC member that can put up a similar post without throwing punchlines...

True talk

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by betty202020(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm.....

Good comment from the immediate past President...especially the bit about calling all Nigerians to support the new administration.

In my opinion, Nigerians need to be prepared for a long war. Boko is not your usual enemy.

And,let's be honest.....things were bad during GEJ's regime....and things are bad now. I do not say this because I hate PDP, GEJ , Ijaws, Igbos or whoever(And I do not hate them....I am a Nigerian. Tribe and religion are not as important to me as they are to most people)....it is just facts. And it is facts that things are bad now. Buhari is in the main seat.....it is time he did some new driving styles to get us out of this.
Buhari in main seat as a seat warmer or as what? our people says that u can predict a child that will feed himself from the way he washes his hands. what productive impact has buhari made since may 29? we have a zombi president that has no guts to appoint his ministers without impute of embattled tinubu

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by no2fuks(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hate gej
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by RaptorX: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
I said during the elections that Nigerians will regret voting for PMB, but GEJ is not any better either that is why I sat out the elections, the beautiful ones are not yet born. How can you even have good leaders within such a rotten system, unless these whole thing is uprooted from the ground up, we are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
If you miss GEJ, go and join him in Otuoke.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by betty202020(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]
back to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by philips70(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
As much as Nigerians are the biggest boys on scam business worldwide they are also the easiest scammed in the whole world. SMH...Politicians holding Nigerians mumu buttons since 1963.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by STEVENcrack(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
oduastates:

Yep.
So predictable.
If only they can perceptive of the coming storm which will send all thieves and rogues scampering.
I had migraine trying to read your comment above.
Can you please modify it.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulaman:
they are all tanoids.
LOSERS grin
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by STEVENcrack(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
no2fuks:
I hate gej
You are on your own kid.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by lyntiffany(f): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
manny4life:
When will this foolishness stop? How can they all be Tanoids when at least two of the post referenced voting for Buhari? angry angry angry
two are not even from Nigeria, one is from Cameroon and the other from Kenya.
Don't mind the APShiiit assslickers all have been zombied.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by dollyptosh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]
God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by MKO4ever(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
ajepako:

Where would Tinubu, Atiku, Ameachi, Obasanjo be?

....except you think they are clean, corruption-free and spotless

Let him start with the clueless first
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by papoose999(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
hahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SirEzzy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria is d best country so far in africa just dat we don't value wat we have, God bless u GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Donjowebs(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
What were you all expecting, for him to gloat over what is happening? GEJ's administration has passed and we should join hands with the present administration to make our country safer, better and prosperous.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by SirEzzy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
papoose999:
hahahaha

Don't mind the fat dirt thing.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by papoose999(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
gej naija best president...dullard promise naija with fake nd shiiit promise nd dey fell 4 it d APC tried everything possible to spoil u buh d real Nigerians knw u av a pure heart...God bless u sir God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by ddippset(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lol. They are complaining about the killings and bombings. I bet if buhari had been able to curtail it or even stop it in one month, I could imagine a typical bloody tanoid would say ; 'you see, you see, buhari was behind boko haram after all. I said it, I said it', they would be falling over each other to point out who said it first. I am not particularly happy with buhari so far, but I wouldn't vote Jonathan again, even in my next lifetime. Jonathan was equally bad, if not worse. I don't regret booting him out. This regime will only get better.
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:
Nigerians never appreciate what they have until they lose it
MODIFY
Cc lalasticlala Ishilove seun pls do the needful

My prayer remains that when the consequences of the Nigerian decisions during the 2015 election start, Lord Vindicate your children.

I am a supporter of Good Luck,He is Indeed a leader . I will never stop commending his efforts.
He is to be emulated.

GEJ you are a leader and a father

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by endoski: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
im waitin for dat he-goat called Buhari to clear boko haram,he said two months frm may29.naw one month down..im stil waiting

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Codyt(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gwan2:
[b]Some people are just bunch of 'confusionist'...before election dey said Buhari is behind BH, even wen the idiots tried to assassinate him in an attack, they said it was staged......Few weeks after the inauguration dey have come to reality of the real ish....Now they have changed their national anthem.
I respect GEJ a lot, not only have i benefited from his programs, My state was among the top priorities of his administration...But that wont let emotions or sentiment becloud my sense of reasoning.....Wat is exceptional in these bombing that wasn't peculiar with the past administration?
I guess is the shift in the target areas, now the mosques and moslem communities are the top priorities, as for the frequency of the attack, is all the same.
If you wana be logical using ur sixth sense, you will intuitively know that their is an interference from God knows where, definitely i know these government wont have a roller coaster ride governing..A dilemma situation i guess.
Some Idio.ts are even praying for continued boko haram existence to justify their sentiment or have a way of insulting the government of the day...I wish a bomb drop in their sitting room to know how it feels.
As GEJ said, it is a collective fight, it was firstly targeted at uniform personnels, then schools, then Churches, now Mosques, who knows where tomorrow....So rather than jubilating at every blast, coming here to post trash....Do your own bit in fighting Insurgency.
#Mindyouamnonpartisan.....So safe yourself d stress[/b]
Best comment of all time on nairaland!!! Finally a person who isn't speaking from both sides of the mouth. The same mouth you guys are using to criticise buhari's government, use it to pray for this menace to come to a halt.

Thanks again poster

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by iukpe: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
There is no Nigerian government that takes timely action in an emergency situation to show the value for lives. Death of hundreds of Nigerians has become normal.
The question to ask is, if I were to be Mr President what would I have done?
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by monte231(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
How old are u? Cus ur post is absolutely childish.
IamLEGEND1:
while PMB's government isnt doing any better at the moment, this idìot is no place to be opening his mouth and saying things that while benign, will just cause all his dumb loyalists to start saying stuffs that make no sense.
While the security challenges are still very much there, no one is gonna shed a single tear for this drunķard.

#GoodRiddance.

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by ikrumalemonday(m): 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]ALL I SEE IS BUNCH OF GEJ ASS LICKERS WHO ARE SINGING PRAISES IN RETURNS FOR CRUMBS OUT OF HIS MASSIVE LOOTS. MAY GOD KILL ALL OF THEM undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/size]

No one is singing praises in return for financial gratification. The likes of President Jonathan are rare.
check my comment with username: Ikrumale Monday Gideon

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by ddippset(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Goodluck is a gentle, humble and meek man. The Nigerian presidency was something he never should have ventured into. It was never for a gentleman, and that was why he was incompetent and weak. Corruption and impunity became the order of the day in Nigeria. A good man? Yes surely! Does Nigeria miss him as a president? Fvck no!
Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by myproperty(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
dulaman:
they are all tanoids.
Does it mean they are lying, even the Kenya and Cameroon guys are also tanoids?

1 Like

Re: GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response by Spray(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
jack67:
where is this APC Fat NgeneUkwenu? she has suddenly go oblivion., Shameless cun-t tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/yrnuhsb3r7lgb09ahntqz7fdok0x8uqu1057233[/img] i know this is not her picture, But on the internet, this is what we take her to be, fatty bum bum
laugh out loud

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude / Ibrahim Babangida Laughing At Mamman Vatsa's Wedding In The 60s (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.