Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Best private nursery/Primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best private nursery/Primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (1484 Views)

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) / 'Facebook Nursery & Primary School' In Lagos(photo) / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best private nursery/Primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State by adijatcollins: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello all, I currently stay abroad and would be relocating back at the end of the year to Nigeria precisely Ado ekiti, ekiti state to stay close to my parents as I am the only child. I have a 5 year old I would be bringing along. I need to give him the best education possible and so I want to start looking out for a good school with qualitative teachers. Please for those living in ado ekiti or familiar with the town, kindly advise me the best nursery and primary schools in Ado ekiti and probably their fees and their location.
Re: The Best private nursery/Primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State by adijatcollins: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
adijatcollins:
Hello all, I currently stay abroad and would be relocating back at the end of the year to Nigeria precisely Ado ekiti, ekiti state to stay close to my parents as I am the only child. I have a 5 year old I would be bringing along. I need to give him the best education possible and so I want to start looking out for a good school with qualitative teachers. Please for those living in ado ekiti or familiar with the town, kindly advise me the best nursery and primary schools in Ado ekiti and probably their fees and their location.
Re: The Best private nursery/Primary School In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State by MissIndependent(f): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2023
More reviews please

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja: Newly Elected NANS President, Aruna Kadiri Takes Oath Of Office / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled / Jamb Physics, Biology And Chemistry Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.