Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (797 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Nnamdi Asomugha (born July 6, 1981) is a former American football cornerback. He played college football for the University of California, Berkeley, and was drafted in the first round of the 2003 NFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders. He also played for the Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers. For many years he was frequently mentioned as one of the best shutdown corners in the NFL.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Asomugha

Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
HBD to him
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by duran2059(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Hbd
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Fixed900: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
kk
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Handsome young man.

It's an obvious fact that Igbo's have the most handsome men in Nigeria. No one can disprove that.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by dahdah: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2015
HBD
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Agimor(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Front page bound.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
[s]Handsome young man.
It's an obvious fact that Igbo's have the most handsome men in Nigeria. No one can disprove that.

But the truth is that this guy doesn't give a damn about Nigeria, and we are here celebrating his birthday....
I doubt if he even celebrates Nigeria's independence.

That's the problem with this country. We don't nurture our talent. We only concentrate on football and leave out other sports. Even at that we don't still perform well in the football that we concentrate all effort and funds on.

It's when we see our own doing well in other sports in other countries we will start claiming they are Nigerian.

If this guy is asked what his Nationality is, I bet he will not say he is Nigerian , and I won't blame him for that.
[/s]
Utter crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Kk
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2015
d guy banging Kerry Washington right?? Noice...HBD Man!!
And misssclassy he actually taught kerry some igbo smiley
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by ritababe(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
who is He
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by nofij(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by easyelliot(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Olivia Pope's hubby, that's who....

This guy has never claimed Naija.....he is American as Apple pie......

But he should not forget home.
Re: Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today by buskie13(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
Handsome young man.

But the truth is that this guy doesn't give a damn about Nigeria, and we are here celebrating his birthday....
I doubt if he even celebrates Nigeria's independence.

That's the problem with this country. We don't nurture our talent. We only concentrate on football and leave out other sports. Even at that we don't still perform well in the football that we concentrate all effort and funds on.

It's when we see our own doing well in other sports in other countries we will start claiming they are Nigerian.

If this guy is asked what his Nationality is, I bet he will not say he is Nigerian , and I won't blame him for that.
it baffles me sometimes when God created humans with brain....but some refuse to make use of it...all wat u posted up there is absolutely crab sh1t...

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Expensive Teenage Football Players In History / Tottenham Open Talks To Sign Golden Eaglet Red Hot Striker Osimehn / Risk That Akara Or Suya Change For This 3 Games Of 243000 With #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.