Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,095 members, 7,867,155 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro (709 Views)

Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Gbenro Ajibade And Uti Nwachukwu Look Dapper In Matching Suits (photo) / Gbenro Ajibade's Wife, Osas Is Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by thepinkcrystal: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
“I Promise To Be A True & Loyal Friend To You”, Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro
JULY 6, 2015 in Celebrity,Celebrity Weddings [url]that1960chick.com[/url]

They said their vows in front of God & their loved ones on Saturday July 4, in New York, but Gbenro Ajibade is not done letting his new wife – Osas Ighodaro know that life with him is going to be a good one.

READ: The 3 Couture Dresses Osas Ighodaro Rocked For Her New York Wedding: Mai Atafo, Andrea Iyamah, Toju Foyeh

The groom who cut off his trademark dreadlocks for his wedding, yesterday took to Instagram to make some very sweet & romantic promises to his wife. Read what he wrote after the jump

He wrote,

@officialosas aka Osahrenmen Martha Ajibade I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. I promise to grow into the man that you deserve. I promise to be a good father to our children. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you from now till the end of my days. I love you…..LOMLemojiemojiemoji

She’s a lucky lady!

Image Credit: Instagram/GbenroAjibade
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by Godskidmidas(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Happy married life to them.Hopefully, these words wouldn't just remain mere words.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by donholy28(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Let's hope he keeps his word cause even heartless married men said that.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by Young03(m): 9:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
May they not turn to bitter words later...Happy Married Life.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade’s Sweet Words To Wife – Osas Ighodaro by Castos(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Many people talk pass this guy sef. Where them dey now. (in Flavour voice) 'ebidosia ona ato, darling darling '. Time will surely tell cos you'll soon be fed up with her iish, then the real marriage go start. Go ask my siblings wey dey the journey, e no eeeaaasyyy ooooo!

(1) (Reply)

‘it’s All Blackmail, I Have $100,000 In America’, Majek Fashek Speaks / Adekunle Gold Orente Video / Checkout Davido And Allaye Back In Their RASCALITE DAYS ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.