Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer (666 Views)

"Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song / Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Julius Agwu Brain Surgery In America (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2015
7 minutes had just jumped past the hour of 12 when I arrived his residence (in highbrow Lekki Phase 1, Lagos) that Sunday, June 21, 2015. It was drizzling and so the street looked deserted. A hard knock on his gate and the security man came rushing out; sleepy-eyed and of course sad. In fact, so sad because his sleep had been rudely interrupted

With the frown still occupying his face, he asked who I wanted to see; I said Julius and he went back to his room. However, before he could reach him on the intercom, I already had Julius’ voice on my phone, which I handed over to him. ‘Open!’ He said, and the security man immediately ushered me into the compound, and from there the sitting room.
Sumptuously and stylishly furnished, I was still admiring and appreciating the painstaking effort it must have taken to put that together when my friend and brother, Julius Chinweikpe Agwu, sauntered in. Obviously looking better and healthier, fresher but slightly bearded, we quickly exchange pleasantries; then talked about this and that; thanked God for His mercies before ultimately delving into the business of the day – his ill health.
For months, it would be recalled, the Choba, Rivers dude who created musicomedy, a genre of music and comedy that was hitherto unknown to this part of the world, had been losing weight, losing colour and losing so many other things.

READ MORE: http://goldrushnews247.com/julius-agwu-survives-brain-surgery-in-america-rubbishes-hiv-kidney-and-cancer-tales/

Re: Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer by sirthisthickkal: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer by Airforce1(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Last time I saw him, ..mehn.. Bros too dry

I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Julius Agwu Survives Brain Surgery In America – Rubbishes Hiv, Kidney And Cancer by valmunich(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Thank jah for you man!

Speedy recovery!

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Sends Shoutout To Baby Mama!!!!!!! / Skin Care Tips Breathe Reducing Outbreaks, Clogged Pores, And Pimples! / Woman Stabs Robber To Death In Lagos In Self Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.