Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child (853 Views)

Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS' / Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child by infofta(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Newly born baby in Maharashtra, a state in westhern region of India.

Welcome back Grandpa. lol

Re: What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child by DuchessLily(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Hmmmm... Baby-grandpa
Re: What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child by Precious91(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
wetin be this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child by ModiKen(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
I would go check my wife's background, if the baby resembles her grandfather/mother or great grand father/mother. If there is any form of resemblance, I would accept the child without complaints on one condition, our next child must resemble on of my ancestors or else, she I would send her packing. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Give Birth To This Child by coldHeat: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
The spirit beings mentioned in Job chapter 1, are immortal, eternal and blessed with a life span that cannot be corrupted by anything in this eternity (except that which they deliberately inflict on themselves). As a result of their immortality, they need no heirs or no descendants to further their existence.

But for we spirits blessed with an organic construct which we use to interact with our physical surroundings, this is not so. Our construct (bodies) are corrupted, hence we cannot live in them forever. Hence, in order to preserve our existence, we "beget" offspring. Now to "beget" means "to bring forth someone who will take our place in eternity"; as a result, our bloodline, like the spirit beings that exist outside time, becomes immortal as well.

We give birth to children for many reasons one of which is to "beget" or have them take up our place in the course of time when we transcend the very limitations of our corrupted, adamic bodies.

I personally see it as a grave misdeed for someone to have a child and then because of his makeup abandon or terminate the child's existence.

After all, we do not choose how we come into the earth, or who will sire us.

This child has a purpose on this earth, hence, he would not have manifested in a body that once activated by his life source, begins a precedented descent into maturity and mortality.

If it were I I shall take care of him and be the father he so desires (except I am immature and lack understanding of the course of life itself.

After all, if I were born in such a state, what would I have my parents do?

The answer is as good as cold water flowing down the throat of a thirsty soul in the heat of a lazy, frustrated afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Codeine Abuse Spikes In Women, Teens Across North / Banker Shot During Cousin's Funeral By Police. / Stop Your Phone esmog From Cooking Your Brain With Naturehero Chipendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.