Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Do You Write A Fashion Blog? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Write A Fashion Blog? (1148 Views)

How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Anybody To Run My Fashion Blog? / Introduce Your Fashion Blog Here If You Have One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Write A Fashion Blog? by dvonne(f): 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2009
We're looking for 2 bloggers!

Attractive pay per month for 5 days a week

work - 1 post a day. Our editor will send you

the lead and you create a perfect , concise

blog post with image, linked url to products
Female Blogger--you as the female will be writing about fashion for women and children

Male Blogger--while you as a male will be writing about fashion for men.
You will be writing about fashion-

celeb fashion, trends, nigerian fashion world and using this means to market a fashion stores product

e.tc

To apply please write a not less than 250

words essay on current fashion trends and

include what salary you will be expecting

Some notes:
- Must have English as a first language with

great grammar and spelling skills.
- Must be committed for at least 6 months.
- Must be somewhat knowledgeable in the topic

- we'll quiz you.
- Someone with an African background would be

preferred
- Must be able to use photoshop or any other

photo software and possess this tool.

Applications via email only please. Any

spelling/grammar mistakes in the application

process will be deleted.
Re: Do You Write A Fashion Blog? by horny4u(f): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
i am interested !
Re: Do You Write A Fashion Blog? by acondon: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2009
To whom it may concern,
I am very interested in your fashion blogger position. I have a bachelors degree in Fashion Merchandising from Texas State University, and I have worked in the fashion industry for the past 4 years. I understand the importance of color trends, marketing, merchandising, and the impact of celebrity trends.
The 2009 fashion trends have been drastically effected by the current economic situation. Many women are pulling out clothing they have from seasons' passed and overly accessorizing to make them an up-to-date trend. The new fabric color's for fall 2009 are predicted to be a pastel pallette to go along with the mood of the economy, such as different shades of light blue, grey, white, pink, and yellow. According to www.thefashionablehousewife.com the stylin new nail polish trends for the upcoming season are
Purples, Eggplant, Aubergine,Dark Reds, Burgundy, Bordeaux Gray, Concrete, Steel ,Browns, Chocolates, Espresso ,Metallics and Glittery Polishes in Dark Colors again these are all deep dark moody colors to reflect the currect times.
Now to the best part of 2009 SHOES! Every girl has a soft spot for shoes, and this year should be no exception. The shoes are bigger and strappier than ever. The colors are bright oranges, reds, greens, and the ever classic black. Have fun with colors of 2009 and always remember to accessorize!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Fashion Designer Friend! / Bizarre Outfits By Lady Gaga / OMG! Is This Fashion, Swag Or Madness? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.