Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Still A Long Way To Go On My Housing Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Still A Long Way To Go On My Housing Project (602 Views)

3D Renderings Your Housing Project; Explore More Options, Save More Resources / FHA Housing Project In Edo State / Abuja Housing Project----isvin Ventures Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still A Long Way To Go On My Housing Project by whatalife: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
I have been running an IT company for about 4 years now,I needed to diversify into Real estate,am currently developing 4 (2bedroom) apartment which command renting price of about 180k/ year. in the location where the project is located.
So far about N4 Million gone to the project, i just realised that building is not for the faint in the heart,i had wanted to rest for a while but all my attention has been on the project,i can't start any new project, i even find it difficult to give out few notes(naira) to friends.
I am thinking of developing another 4 apartments of 2 bedroom,
Nairalanders what do u think?
Re: Still A Long Way To Go On My Housing Project by Seun(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
Good luck with the project. It's definitely not for the faint of heart.
Re: Still A Long Way To Go On My Housing Project by lawyer(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2009
In the long run you will realise it is a very very worthy investment.

Rental Properties in Nigeria never depreciate in price and will always go up.

Take for instance, your N180,000 per year x 2= N360,000

After the 2 years is up, you raise it to N200,000 x 2 years which is N400,000

and it goes on and on and on. It takes time but it is a life worth investment and after some time you sell the property probably double the price and you have recouped your initial capital plus interest. Its a win win situation with properties!

(1) (Reply)

Have A Duplex For Sales -- Location Required: Mainland - Lagos / Buying Land Property Is More Better Than Buying Shares! / Be A Landlord!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.