Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section (994 Views)

Why Is It That Every Nairalander Is Active In The Romance Section? / Haters In Romance Section Will Say I No Get Iphone7 (pictures) / Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
It's not strange for people to bash you for commenting on a thread in romanceland, but some do it for the wrong reasons whether you deserve it or not.No wasting of time lets go:

1.To seek attention in other to become popular.

2.Being ignorant of the topic discussed.

3.Some are having a rough day and so transfer the aggression on you.

4.Some are paying you back for bashing them on another thread.

5.To impress their crush on Nl who is also bashing you.

6.To derail the thread that was created.

7.Some think that bashing you is a way of contributing to the thread.

8.Some are naturally rude in nature both online and offline.

9.Thinking they are superior and better than others.

10.Being hot tempered and voicing out their minds whenever someone has a contrary view to theirs about a particular topic or subject.
Feel free to add yours,let the bashings begin.one love
Cc.lalasticlala.
ishilove.
farano.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op for dis kind of worthless thread? undecided u deserves bashing undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
For buttlicking and upholding stupidity.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by flames007(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
I feel lyk bashing d op grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by benedictnsi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
diamondtutu:

You just bashed......

You must be a product of the so called romance section..

Isi aki like you grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
So op what next?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by dharay99: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
aaawww,
som1 must av made yhu suffer tru his bashing.
Telme who nailed yhu like ds 0p... cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by flames007(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow!dis thread sweet o!c as dem just dey bash d op grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
The bashing crew are coming to visit your thread. If you are not well prepared, the best option is to feign ignorance of their bashing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by IamLEGEND1: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
This comment has been hidden for offensive remarks
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
diamondtutu:
lol,just have fun
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
So op what next?
hmmm,sweetie prepare my favourite egusi soup with pounded yam and watch me sweating and struggling with the isiewu,i guess we can hang out at mr. biggs later(broke guys lounge).....winks....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
tongue
flames007:
flames007:
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
tunnamania11:
The bashing crew are coming to visit your thread. If you are not well prepared, the best option is to feign ignorance of their bashing.
thanks man,i will be expecting them
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by ModiKen(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bashing, bashing, bashing!

What can I say?

For some its a way of life.

Like the op said, they do it on and offline
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
ModiKen:
Bashing, bashing, bashing!

What can I say?

For some its a way of life.

Like the op said, they do it on and offline
you are right in fact i carton of origin for you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by scentmarlc(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
diamondtutu:

Not yet....

Let d bashers crew do justice to him
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
i think this are the reasons they usualy bashed this op in other section
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by scentmarlc(m): 2:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
kennboiy:
thanks man,i will be expecting them

Op no offeinse.... E b like say yu sef want attention. Yu want attention of the bashers crew coz u must have erroneously believed dey rule romanceLand. And yes, yu might be rightgrin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by scentmarlc(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Andrew114:
i think this are the reasons they usualy bashed this op in other section

Dont mind him jare....i was hoping to see something i dont already know......
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeewsad
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Bash You In The Romance Section by kennboiy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
scentmarlc:

Op no offeinse.... E b like say yu sef want attention. Yu want attention of the bashers crew coz u must have erroneously believed dey rule romanceLand. And yes, yu might be rightgrin
ok na,i dont think they rule romanceland cos i know their are those that don't bash.thanks for your contribution sir.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Fell From Tree???share Your Experience!!!!!! / Dana Air Introduces Dana Miles Frequent Flyer Program / Madness And Meaning: Depictions Of Insanity Throughout History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.