Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria (1236 Views)

Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) / TECNO Mobile Launches Online Forum / Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yezz Mobile is a USA based phone manufacturer that is already experiencing massive success in Latin America. The company is looking to expand its tentacles in Europe and Africa and has already made a move by Launching in Nigeria.

Yezz Mobile Launched into the Nigerian Market on 1st of July 2015 at a Media event in lagos.The company has partnered TD Mobile to be the exclusive distributor of Yezz mobilephones in Nigeria. Yezz phones will also be sold online exclusively on Konga.com and Yudala.

Speaking at the Launch event ,The Managing Director of Yeez in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Mr Robert Schiano , identified Africa's mobile market as a force to reckon with. According to him :

“The African market offers considerable growth prospects. Studies show that the number of smartphones sold by 2017 will double to 350 million units.

With Yezz brand, we have the ambition, portfolio and capabilities to be a major player in Africa in the mobile phone sector. With Nigeria being one of the most significant markets in Africa as well as globally, we are highly motivated to showcase the Yezz brand offering to the discerning Nigerian consumer.”

What Yezz Mobile Has To Offer?

Yeez mobile will give customers a wide range of smartphones to choose from by launching Android , Windows and Firefox Os smartphones in Nigeria. Yezz is Starting off with Android and Windows. Yezz Billy 4.7 , Yezz Billy 4 , Yezz Andy 5T and Yezz Andy 6M will be the first set of smartphones to go on sale. Later on , Firefox Os smartphones will be made availabe in Nigeria. In addition , Yeez is offering 24months Warranty on all Yezz products in Nigeria.

More details and availability will be made known by Konga.com

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/yezz-mobile-launches-into-the-nigerian-market/
Re: Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria by acenazt: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow very soon ok and weldone go show.

2 Likes

Re: Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria by guydangerous(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
I go soon launch my phone company in Nigeria,the name of the company na beans just in case e come out without my notice
Re: Yezz Mobile Launches In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
guydangerous:
I go soon launch my phone company in Nigeria,the name of the company na beans just in case e come out without my notice
LOL.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Vs Tecno H6 / How To Cancel Autorenewal On MTN Data Subscription / Huawei P8- Dare To Create, Dare To Paint Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.