Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,979 members, 7,838,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives (1674 Views)

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Femi Branch Was Locked Up In Kirikiri, Goes After Women Who Are Rich — Wife / Photos Of OJB Jezreel With His Wives & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by ashantemoore(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
It was dramatic after some women recently stormed NPC Church, Valley Road in Kenya while the wedding ceremony of a pastor in the church, Pastor John Waituha was ongoing.

According to reports, the women claimed they were legally married to the Pastor and even showed children which they said they had for the pastor. Pastor John broke down in tears while the women were shouting at the church. The police was called in to bring the situation under control.

The wedding however went on after the women left the church saying there mission to expose the pastor was accomplished.

See more photos » http://enquizzle..com/2015/07/photos-pastor-broke-down-in-tears-after.html

Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by flames007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm a solid christian,but if you tell me you'r a pastor,i'll have two things in mind:you'r either a good person(spiritually ok) or d devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by Ofeakwu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by AirstarKane(f): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Reminds me of the movie" why do fools fall in love" grin eyah d new woman fainted. Life goes on o smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by Haywhymido(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
ode pastor, thumb up keep fooling d fool.
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by ebamma(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
The sweetest job in the world is being a pastor,

You don't only get free untaxed money,

You also get free punny,
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by kenny091(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Go ye into the world and make disciples for me. This pastor took it literally
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by BRAV0O(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
See as pastoral office being reduce everyday, kenya again ?
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by Houseofglam7(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhahahahahahahahaha cheesy

But then, who am I to judge?
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Looks like the woman still married him, how desperate can one be undecided
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by kennygee82(f): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Pastor Broke Down In Tears After Women Storm Wedding Claiming To Be His Wives by orogodoganyin(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
jst knew if it wasnt south africa, it'd b kenya

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Burna Boy Shares Money On The Streets Of Port-harcourt / 8 Most Beautiful Married Nigerian Female Celebrities (Photos) / Girl Slammed For Sharing Sex Plans For Boyfriend On Facebook [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.