Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa (989 Views)

Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! / Nigerian Passport Holders Don’t Need Visas To Visit These 44 Countries! / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa by henry007(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was discussing with a friend a few minutes ago about
travels and how discouraging it was as a first time traveller
to have to go through the hassle of embassy visits and visa
processing especially when it's just for a vacation and/or
retail shopping.
Now if you're free spirited and just looking to travel out of
Nigeria to see some new places or you need a quick
getaway, you should know that with a Nigerian international
passport, you can visit 44 countries around the world VISA
FREE or VISA ON ARRIVAL
See the countries below
1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
Cont'd here -
http://knewkeed..de/2015/07/nigerian-passport-can-take-you-to-these.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
I love Sri Lanka for its wild life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa by brightnelly(f): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa by henry007(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Oxasbi:
I love Sri Lanka for its wild life.
wildlife sounds scary now that lions can eat pple inside cars or maybe I'm watching too much Zoo tvseries

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Flight Ticket From Abuja To Lagos / Places Under Coker\aguda Lcda / Can You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.