Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,506 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do (539 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode's Childhood Photo With His Siblings / Brain Teaser: Guess The Country Names From The Pictures Below / If These Six Things Were Offered To You To Choose, Which One Would You Take!!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
1. If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
2. If you didn't play rubber band.
3. If you never bathed in the rain.
4. If nobody told you about India vs
Nigeria 99-1.
5. If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed.
6. If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and
guava in d next street
and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the tree.
7. if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you
new ones.
8. If you didn't just wash your hands and
legs instead of bathing when going to school.
9. If you didn't act film in uncompleted
building or under bed
with friends.
10. If you never flew a kite.
11. If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
12.If u didn't write ur name on paper and
insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
13. If u didn't close d fridge door really
slowly to see when d lights went off.
14 If u neva waved @ white birds
expectin ur nails to b whiter
15 If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays
under
mango trees @nights 16 If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a
stick and called it
ur car!
17 If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket
and eat while
walking in the street. 18 If u never did mama and papa play i.e.
cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.
19 If you didn't play table soccer. with
bottle
cover
Re: Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by roob: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
op... Am absolutely guilty of all charges! No vex 4 me.... *Smiling*
Re: Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by April07: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Didn't do 6,8,9,17,15, and 18..
I had a great childhood cheesy
Re: Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by adorablepepple(f): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by Lanceslot(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
That number 6 made me remember when I was in primary school when we use to jump our class window, jump a fences just to pick opioro mango in a close by house... Never had of #15 and didn't do #17. @ April07 na u cari me enter dis thread.lol
Re: Guess Ur Childhood Wasn't Fun! Oya Choose Which One U Do by ModiKen(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm guilty of all charges. grin

It was fun, especially dat table soccer. My younger brother and I built our teams from scratch and we went to international tournaments (hosted in the nxt street) grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Someone Live Her Dreams!!! / Nigeria To Become World's Third Largest Country By 2030 - UN Report / VIDEO: Nicki Minaj Calls Meek Mill Her ‘baby Father’ & Sparks Pregnancy Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.