Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode (797 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Call Oshiomhole To Order, Rep Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by abu12: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/dont-demolish-ladipo-market-without-alternative-rep-tells-ambode/

A House of Repre­sentatives member representing Amu­wo Odofin Federal Constituency, Lagos State, Oghene Emma Egoh, at the weekend faulted the demolition of some shops at Ladipo market by the state government.
He said the government must make an alternative ar­rangement if it wanted to re­build the market.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja, Egoh said it would be unfair for the government to push traders out without pro­viding an alternative.
Although the lawmaker dismissed insinuation that there were political motives in the government’s action, he urged the state administra­tion to handle the matter in a manner that it would raise less dust.

He said: “I asked myself that why are they demolish­ing Ladipo market, the an­swer I gave to myself was that the Igbo did not vote for APC and that is why they are doing this and I still said to myself that that looks sim­plistic because I know a lot of Igbo voted for the APC also. Ladipo market is not in my constituency but a lot of people from my constitu­ency work in Ladipo market that is where they earn their daily income and I am wor­ried that that market is being demolished.
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by Obijulius: 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Igbo sha. We don hear am for this country.

Well, allow us go, wahala.

Allow us sta,y wahala.

All this nonsense just because of some lazy people who feel threatened.

We are almost there sha.
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by donholy28(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Don't render ur people jobless and frustrated
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by seedgreen(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by Abbeyme: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Well, I observe that the neighborhood is originally a residential area.

But nothing spoil.. Na to relocate matter..
When government rebuild Oyingbo market, Tejuoso market and the rest, there's no news like providing an alternative.

So, fact is that Lagos government don't have the habit of providing alternatives except the representative member has an idea of where free land exist in Lagos...

No hard feelings, no offence meant.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
The House must be sent by Anti Lagoon agents.
They don't want us to start fighting for Lagoon Republic.
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by generaliy07(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by cleatoris: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Obijulius:
Allow us sta,y wahala.
We are almost there sha.
Why tribalise the post?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Demolish Ladipo Market Without Alternative, Rep Tells Ambode by 1after: 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
[s]
Obijulius:

Allow us sta,y wahala.

We are almost there sha.
[/s]

You yeebhoes are very funny. Anyone that work in the office is Lazy while those that sell gala in Lagos traffic are hardworking. Ojuiku that ran away during war is a Hero while those that chase him away are cowards. Lolzzzz. Yeebhoe logic

(1) (Reply)

Lagos In 2025_ A City For Only The Big Boys / How Jonathan Denied Edo Access To N10bn In Four Years - Oshiomole / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.