Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner (3480 Views)

Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by imakewealth2: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
After US memorable 5-2 trashing over Japan was sealed in the final of FIFA Women's World cup, Wambach chose an unforgettable way to celebrate the victory. With the crowd roaring, as cameras flashed, Wambach being one of the greatest players in the history of soccer ran to the stadium's edge and leapt into the stands to kiss her wife, Sarah Huffman.

Read more for pics/video http://naijaenform..com/2015/07/gay-marriage-watch-as-us-female-player.html
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by seedgreen(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Where's the pix
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by nikkiking(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Disgusting
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by generaliy07(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
CHAI
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by talk2cj08(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hungry bloggers
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Precious91(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
End time bloggers/players
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by imakewealth2: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Precious91:
End time bloggers/players
What part of Read more for pics/video don't you understand? Its disappointing really. Its until you check the link and you don't find the pics/video then you complain.

Please don't spread your dirty linen outside.
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by imakewealth2: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:
Hungry bloggers
What part of Read more for pics/video don't you understand? Its disappointing really. Its until you check the link and you don't find the pics/video link then you complain.
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by talk2cj08(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
imakewealth2:

What part of Read more for pics/video don't you understand? Its disappointing really. Its until you check the link and you don't find the pics/video link then you complain.
If i click on dat link let me bath necked grin drop d pix here
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Precious91(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
imakewealth2:

What part of Read more for pics/video don't you understand? Its disappointing really. Its until you check the link and you don't find the pics/video then you complain.

my comments are reserved
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by imakewealth2: 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
talk2cj08:

If i click on dat link let me bath necked grin drop d pix here
Funny dude. After you've finished watching the video. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by imakewealth2: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Precious91:

my comments are reserved

And I respect that.
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abby Wambach embraces wife Sarah Huffman after winning the World Cup Final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82jbk4hs9xo

Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by okonja(m): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
WTF! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Nonybb: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
So Dirty and Disgustful
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by oloriooko(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale Obama

Thunder roast their left breasts without remedy

1 Like

Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dat one dey
no bigie. See as that guy wan just touch her sef.

Thats love first before anyother thing

1 Like

Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by MabraO: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
imakewealth2:

Mumu
Wot stops u from posting d said pix here?
Re: Chai..gay Marriage!!! Watch As US Female Player Ran To The Stand To Kiss Partner by Hitter(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
To watch am na free? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dear Salary..... / I Am Waiting To See If Our First Daughter"Zarah Buhari Will Go For NYSC Service / Hello Progressives..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.