Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pre Degree Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pre Degree Admission (1225 Views)

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! / Delsu 2012 Pre-degree Admission Form / University Of Ilorin 2011/2012 Pre-degree Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Degree Admission by sheyi100: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2006
please, i need info about pre degree admission into any universities in d northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Pre Degree Admission by IroroRoyal(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2006
why northern part ?well is your choice tho, but i only know of uni port their's his basic program for seven to eight mounth's and is 50k, after spending 7/8 month you take the fanall exam's if you gat the pass mark you proceed for year one, hey but, before that you have to buy the form for like 5k and make sure you have valid jamb result it dose not matter the score you gat, them applied after the screening process and you are one Lucky guy your name will come's at among those that will pay the 50k for the basic program don't really know about that stuff for now but maybe you can check their web,and get more detail cuz i am not that sure of the price again you know Nigeria and the money thing good luck guy
Re: Pre Degree Admission by ndidi0001: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
Pls does anyone know about unilag predegree form 2010
Re: Pre Degree Admission by dignity1: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
please i need info on uniabuja pre-degree on law for someone who dos not have mathematics

(1) (Reply)

Youth Service In Nigeria / Anyone With The Information Of Unad Direct Entry Form / Unical After Second Choice Post Ume Wats Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.