Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities (752 Views)

I Am Not Rich But I Have Made Money By Taken Charge Of Opportunities Around Me / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke / Invitation to Tender By Smedan ( Lots Of Opportunities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities by iniobong888(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigeria is a land of opportunities, it is quite interesting when you cross the length and width of this great country that you see opportunities untapped and you ask yourself questions are they citizens in this states not seeing it?
Why is that foreigners are always the first to see the enormous opportunities in our land and we the citizens are not see it or even exploiting it . From Calabar to Yobe , the opportunities are eye catching yet we wallow in poverty. I will like to tailor down the opportunities to those in the agric value chain sector
The opportunities to farm, to process, to package, preservation are all round calling for attention. For consideration if we only explore the diary sector, it is quite Visible that there is a lot of opportunities in the dairy sector , there is a lot of cattle in the North but few in the South and the west that on own is a chain of opportunities.
The opportunities in this sector vary like:
a) Transporting Cows, goats and sheep from the North to the South and the west ,
b) Innovation can be added through transporting this raw meat through cold vans
c) Dry meat processing
d) Fresh milk production
e) Yoghurt production
f) Feed production from bones, blood
g) Manure from there waste of livestock

It might interest you to know that there are some of this business that you can start on a Zero level to a small budget depending on the volume that you may pay , but the questions is are you seeing the opportunities ?
I tend to look out to other sector in the agric value chain and exploits the opportiuties in this sector .

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities by Precious91(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Irony of life
Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities by dboss444: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
With what is going on in the country, investing in agriculture is one thing a young graduate like me can start with little income.
Re: Nigeria Is A Land Of Opportunities by MoreTech(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
i will like to know more if you can email me where to get all this animals my email is lawalmusibau@ymail.com

(1) (Reply)

Import From Turkey With Bankers Guarantee / MTN Uganda Fined $662,000 For Sabotaging Buisness. / How Reliable Is NGE E-voucher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.