Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,851 members, 7,844,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Multi Tasking Amongst Law Enforcement Agents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Multi Tasking Amongst Law Enforcement Agents (348 Views)

Okadas Are Back On Lagos Roads! Where Are The Law Enforcement Agents??? / How To Become A Paralegal Executive In Nigeria & Work In Law Enforcement Agency / Law Enforcement: Ketu Bridge Overcrowded (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multi Tasking Amongst Law Enforcement Agents by Logicalsoul(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
I have observed keenly how our law enforcers multi task not in the interest of our beloved country but for their dearest pockets.
The Constitution stipulates jurisdiction for every law enforcement agencies, but here in Nigeria multi tasking is not for smart phones alone even law enforcement agents does it effectively.
Why would police take over the job of vio and frsc?
According to the law VIO men were backed by law to inspect both private and commercial vehicles to ascertain their roadworthiness and to test drivers’ competence, among other duties . but sadly enough this has become the primary responsibility of the police.
The Federal Road Safety Corps are no exemption, according to the law their statutory responsibilities include: Making the highways safe for motorists and other road users, recommending works and infrastructures to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of road discipline on the highways.
But you would be surprised when u are being asked for plate number receipt. I often read read on print media's how trailers carrying containers falls off and kill innocent people while the frsc members only care about the little bribe they receive from drivers.
The Nigerian police needs total psychological re-evaluation, (no pun intended) why would a police officer demand for steering receipt amongst other ridiculous request just to extort money from innocent Nigerians.
I hope the appropriate authorities would take adequate measures in curbing this embarrassing trend by our men on uniform.
I believe in Nigeria.
Source
Olastouch..com
Cc:lalasticla
Re: Multi Tasking Amongst Law Enforcement Agents by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 19, 2019
Outstandingly thought out! YEW!

(1) (Reply)

200-level Student Needs N10m To Live / UNDERSTANDING: What It Entails . / Buy Your Data Bundle MTN And ETISALAT/E Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.