Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style (1266 Views)

Getting Started On Your Natural Hair Journey , Maintenance And Products / Get Started With Clothing Dropshipping, One Of The Reputed Clothing Suppliers / Bleaching Effect: Or Yellow Fever According To Fela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by Kennedyiheme: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is really funny, we all know fela's wife and the famous way they paint there faces, well most girls around the world has started the trend, they call it contouring, lol but most people used to insult the kutis for there style, bt nw we knw that they saw the future. lmao
Re: Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by Kennedyiheme: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Here

Re: Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by tinuolababy(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
cheesy I will try that too wink wink
Re: Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by Kennedyiheme: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
..M

Re: Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Somebody please tell me this is a joke.
Re: Girls Around The World Has Started Copying Fela's Style by Kennedyiheme: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Brandnew2:
Somebody please tell me this is a joke.
its not, its the trending among ladies nw

(1) (Reply)

Over 3000 People Paid #200k Each To Watch Kim Kardashian Makeup Session!!! / Get PINK LIPs CREAM available At Less And Affordable Price / Timberland Boot,nike,emporio Armani And Other Watches Available Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.