Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,187 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain (7044 Views)

Presidency To Sideline Onnoghen,appoints A Northerner As CJN / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / Why Did Buhari Not Appoint A Northerner As His Running Mate During The Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by 99100(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Young03:
Mind u op ahmed musa is not a northerner, he is a southerner from edo state
know it today, he is a muslim bt from south south...EDO STATE
Big lie. Ahmed Musa is from Plateau state.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Young03:
Mind u op
ahmed musa is not a northerner, he is a southerner from edo state

Stop the lies. Ahmed Musa is from Borno state, his dad is from Maiduguri while his mum is from Owan, Edo state but he was born and bred in Jos.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Clearsure(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nice chioce for him,,I consider it most appropriate For Northerner to handle such position as matter of urgency is concern..with this New plan,there will be Zoro tolerant towards dealing wit the Folks
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by vivacious01: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Read with understanding.
Lol,understanding is not for children.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by kamair237(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Soo becus BuHari dey chair now... anything way Ir concern housa man now Na northern Agenda abi.... we r watching..... one Nigeria....
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by nerodenero: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
If sanctioned and with the captain's armband taken from him, I don't think he would further honour an invite to the national team. I feel bad that Enyeama is ending on this sad note.

As for Musa getting the captain's armband, I have no issues with that, besides he has been dedicated to Eagles and hope his new position will further help him improve on his crosses.

Aside from this distraction, I feel we still lack good players that we can rely on for qualification to the next AFCON.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by MalcoImX: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Young03:
Mind u op

You don put sand sand for him garri. I don't know what the bigot will say now. There was no mention of region from where he got the story, but hey, he must smuggle in the north so that the region will be demonized. He should now change the title to: "NFF Sackd Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain, To Be Replaced By Another Southerner As New Captain", that is if he has an iota of shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by fulanimafia: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Every muslim is northerner and Hausa/Fulani to the wailing wailers.

They are so intimidated that it has affected their brain function. Their fear is now cerebral.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by fulanimafia: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
You son put sand sand for him garri. I don't know what the bigot will say now. There was no mention of region from where he got the story, but hey, he must smuggle in the north so that the region will be demonized. He should now change the title to: "NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain, To Be Replaced By Another Southerner As New Captain", that is if he has an iota of shame.

A honourable man would do that and apologize.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
You don put sand sand for him garri. I don't know what the bigot will say now. There was no mention of region from where he got the story, but hey, he must smuggle in the north so that the region will be demonized. He should now change the title to: "NFF Sackd Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain, To Be Replaced By Another Southerner As New Captain", that is if he has an iota of shame.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ahmed Musa is from Borno state.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Realisticman: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Young03:
Mind u op

Honestly I don't know this before. Your post is one of the reasons I login to Nairaland these days. The op is one of the reason why online communication piss me up.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by fulanimafia: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

So whats wrong if a northerner is made captain?
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by MalcoImX: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

At least, they said the mother is from Edo state. I want the bigot to change the title to reflect that. Maybe it would go like this: NFF Sacks Vincent Enyeama As Eagles, To Be Replaced By A Man We Don't Know Whether To Call A Northerner Or A Southerner, As New Captain. No bubble is bursted. I am trying to show you how silly and bigoted the dude is. The original piece has no mention of region from where he got it, but he included it to malign the whole North, for no reason.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by philGeo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:
MUST ALL THE POSITION BE HELD BY NORTHERNERS/ MUSLIMS?
My brother, i Wonder oh, i can see that this people have plan this for a very long time.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by JUBILEE2000: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
How on earth is Ahmed Musa 22?
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by MalcoImX: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
JUBILEE2000:
How on earth is Ahmed Musa 22?
Football in that regard is full of fraud.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
At least, they said the mother is from Edo state. I want the bigot to change the title to reflect that. Maybe it would go like this: NFF Sacks Vincent Enyeama As Eagles, To Be Replaced By A Man We Don't Know Whether To Call A Northerner Or A Southerner, As New Captain. No bubble is bursted. I am trying to show you how silly and bigoted the dude is. The original piece has no mention of region from where he got it, but he included it to malign the whole North, for no reason.

In Nigeria, we follow our patrilineal origin. He is from Maiduguri and hence a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Nothing wrong with that but folks shouldn't twist the fact that dude is a Northerner.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by chesterlee(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
kheart:
Enyeama is not biggger than Nigeria, imagine d slowpoke refusing to honor invitation by NFF. I use respecthim a lot for bein d best player in d team bt he s nt fit to lead nor wear green white green for lack of discipline.

Someone that has over 100 caps for Nigeria and you refer to him as a slowpoke...

Shame on you!
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Emmanuel602(m): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
I saw this coming. A northerner will be appointed coach
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by AlPeter: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:

MUSLIM IS NOT AN IDENTITY, OTHERWISE YOU WILL SAY HE IS FROM ISLAMABAD! PLEASE SHUT THE FC.UK UP!

HE HAS A DISTINCT ETHNICITY, CALL A SPADE, A SPADE AND STOP TRYING TO FIT EVERYBODY INTO YOUR ONE SIZE SUICIDE BELT.
abeg house help this guy find im brain d tin don miss again
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by AlPeter: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
So who should be given the Armband is it Mike 'trekking' Obi, Oboabona, Egwueke, Onazi or Emenike? Bros go rest abi you don go dey follow Wilshere?
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by kellyJames5(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
They can as well sack all the players for all I care.
Infact,
ALL NFF officials are to be sacked also cause so many impunity going on there.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by SegunAdewole: 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Super eagles is finished.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by MalcoImX: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

In Nigeria, we follow our patrilineal origin. He is from Maiduguri and hence a Northerner.
Why should this even arise? Why did the OP changed the title from where he got it to include North, when the original title and piece never mentioned anything like that, even once? Your first act in service of truth is to point out the bad motives of the OP, not to argue where he's from.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by pazienza(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Enyeama is better of without the useless super chickens. Amaju pinick will do everything to keep his job. The rest of the SS/SE members of the SE should learn a lesson or two from Enyeama travails. For all the sacrifices he made for the zoological republic, this is how they pay him back. Tell me why any sensible footballer would want to give their best for the national team after this?

What was Enyeama's crime? That he called a spade a spade? Yes Kaduna and the rest of Arewa is unsafe for hosting any important event, Enyeama was right, why take a football match to far North when Lagos, Calabar and Uyo are better and safer? I would be disappointed if he apologizes to NFA for saying the truth, I would lose all the respect I have for him, should he stoop that low. He should see this as a blessing and focus more on his club football.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by MalcoImX: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
pazienza:
Enyeama is better of without the useless super chickens. Amaju pinick will do everything to keep his job. The rest of the SS/SE members of the SE should learn a lesson or two from Enyeama travails. For all the sacrifices he made for the zoological republic, this is how they pay him back. Tell me why any sensible footballer would want to give their best for the national team after this?

What was Enyeama's crime? That he called a spade a spade? Yes Kaduna and the rest of Arewa is unsafe for hosting any important event, Enyeama was right, why take a football match to far North when Lagos, Calabar and Uyo are better and safer? I would be disappointed if he apologizes to NFA for saying the truth, I would lose all the respect I have for him, should he stoop that low. He should see this as a blessing and focus more on his club football.
As the most valuable player Nigeria has ever seen, exclusive rights should be extended to him for all international matches to be played in his home town or state capital. They beg to be in the national team but when they've got little money, they start misbehaving. Is it not in muddy pitches he's playing before Nigeria helped expose him. If this one were in Real Madrid or Barcelona, the national coach must be washing his wife's clothes, bathing, and feeding his children before he plays for Nigeria. Even the Messis and Ronaldos of this don't decide for their nations, but this one wey no fit be their boiboi for football wan decide for Nigeria, because he dey for one foreign club wey I no know d name sef.
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

How can a northerner lead our soccer team?
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
smh the change Is finally here ...
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Smithkline555: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
shocked
At only 22, he will be one of the youngest players ever to lead the country’s team.

http://soccermile.com/ahmed-musa-lined-up-to-captain-eagles-with-enyeama-to-be-axed/[/quote] just 22 years? Wow shocked, he is still very young. Olodo people cheesy
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by bolabolakemi(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Northern agenda in progress undecided
Re: NFF Sack Vincent Enyeama As Eagles Captain Appoints Northerner As New Captain by Creamz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
I don't think Musa can lead d super eagles. Vincent should be allowed to continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Power — Ten Most Powerful African Nations / CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.