Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (898 Views)

Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abugab(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
TANoids are alien to change
TANoids are Permanendeans who are one dimensional
TANoids are epitome of tribal and religious bigotry
TANoids abhors rationalism and are fixated
TANoids are............
At the end, they shall eat their words back

6 Likes

Re: . by Allem(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: . by lunaticfringe: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
No matter wat u preach op, the point is that the duara dullard is at loss on how to steer the nation in the right direction... Nzuzu in high places... Tufiakwa!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
lunaticfringe:
No matter wat u preach op, the point is that the duara dullard is at loss on how to steer the nation in the right direction... Nzuzu in high places... Tufiakwa!!!!
mumuni angry Your moniker says alot about it
Re: . by Emmaville(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Lolz @ Nzuzu
Re: . by Mostwanted7: 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
True,many peeps re quick to judge
Re: . by 9jalyte: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
I know your kind, you thrive in chaos and curse filled environment. Since the heat of election debate has gone down, you no longer enjoy the quietude experience here, hence the nostalgia is driving you to kicking off another bashing session.

Please, I beg you to change just like u people have been chanting. Even if u bring God down to rule Nigeria, with people filled with bitterness like you, we will keep having crises. That's the main reason I am concerned about the growth of slums in our society, it's producing too many chaotic people for us.
Re: . by adorablepepple(f): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
I tire o,lack of reasoning is ruining many lives
Re: . by lunaticfringe: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:

Lolz @ Nzuzu

Bro I couldn't help... Actually I'm substituting that nzuzu... It's iberibe now...
Re: . by lunaticfringe: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
vichks:
mumuni angry Your moniker says alot about it
Is this the best retort you can come up with you sound so pathetic...

1 Like

Re: . by asadike(f): 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who be this? abeg branch! Uncle Jona started well,infact, if u will tell yourself d truth, uncle jona first few mths in office is d best nigeria ever had.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Is this the best retort you can come up with you sound so pathetic...
now run along lunatic, got no time for you
Re: . by lunaticfringe: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
vichks:

now run along lunatic, got no time for you

Just as I thought... You are an empty shell seeking relevance... Go get a life boy...
Re: . by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
lunaticfringe:

Just as I thought... You are an empty shell seeking relevance... Go get a life boy...
This boy can give you a life

(1) (Reply)

48 Bodies Buried After Jos Bombing / Jonathan Adminisration Response To Chibok Girls Unimpressive - Buhari / Synagogue Verdict Is ‘Rape Of Justice’ - Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.