Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read (2215 Views)

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation / Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 12:14am On Jun 14, 2015
These are the exact words of gej. You can use google to verify

1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”

By pej

1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I
left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
“sharing”
12- * diaris God o…
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family.
14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child
fails an exam, isn’t the child supposed to be
repeated?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Ajascolove(m): 12:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Wonderful! I hail o
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2015
Both jonathan and his wife are stup!d donkeys

4 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 12:26am On Jun 14, 2015
10 names the tanoids hate to hear

Amaechi
Tinubu
Obasanjo
Buhari
Jega
Osinbajo
APC
CARD READERS
El-rufa'I
Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by HzRF(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2015
A hypocrite decieving new nairalanders

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Champele(m): 2:32am On Jun 14, 2015
all the people above me starting from the Op are unemployed.pray that Daura President or is he nigeria foreign minister will create enough jobs for your chance of employment.

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by gobizzy101: 3:35am On Jun 14, 2015
B4 d end of dis year, a lot of bad belle pple will hav high BP

Buhari's my guy

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by voxpopp: 4:14am On Jun 14, 2015
Lol...see finishing

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by modath(f): 4:20am On Jun 14, 2015
My NO 1 quote is ;

"HOW MUCH DID NWOBODO STOLE

7 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by genearts(m): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
10 names the tanoids hate to hear
Amaechi Tinubu Obasanjo Buhari Jega Osinbajo APC CARD READERS El-rufa'I Yoruba

Lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by agarawu23(m): 5:15am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
A hypocrite decieving new nairalanders
lol at screenshots.
just free the guy! he is only fooling himself and his followers grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by tit(f): 5:24am On Jun 14, 2015
sai baba!

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Bifwoli: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ may have occassionally misspoken,but Buhari is an outrightly deliberate crafty liar with bait and switch lollipop.

What GMB has forgotten is that deception is a virtue in war,but in the real world its a vice.

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Champele:
all the people above me starting from the Op are unemployed.pray that Daura President or is he nigeria foreign minister will create enough jobs for your chance of employment.
Ask me how I got to know that you are a fool. Your signature!

5 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 6:17am On Jun 14, 2015
modath:

My NO 1 quote is ;

"HOW MUCH DID NWOBODO STOLE
God bless you there. I will never respect tha man

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2015
agarawu23:
lol at screenshots.
just free the guy! he is only fooling himself and his followers grin
What I hate most is that he is trying to paint the APC in a bad picture. Imagine that idi0t calling us liars

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by modath(f): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

God bless you there. I will never respect tha man

Amin ,I grab the prayer& I'm running with it. cheesy

I thank God everyday for taking that man out of our national lives cos he not only destroyed the economy, he has totally disintegrated the tenuous peace we had with his subtle divide & rule tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by agarawu23(m): 6:27am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What I hate most is that he is trying to paint the APC in a bad picture. Imagine that idi0t calling us liars
leave them o
they go see film soon

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

ayaa sorry o... u sound so pained. buh face it PMB is in for some real assss whopping and its not about to get better!! better get ova urslf..... and dont tell that nonsense about him been my president. GEJ was my president too!!buh y'all just stupidly acted the fool each time u insulted him... u see what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. lol grin grin grin grin
and u can see your hypocrisy... its okk to for you call somebody an idiott, buh its not okk for him to call u a lair? you APC people need spiritual cleansing.

3 Likes

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 7:16am On Jun 14, 2015
shikaan:
ayaa sorry o... u sound so pained. buh face it PMB is in for some real assss whopping and its not about to get better!! better get ova urslf..... and dont tell that nonsense about him been my president. GEJ was my president too!!buh y'all just stupidly acted the fool each time u insulted him... u see what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. lol grin grin grin grin
and u can see your hypocrisy... its okk to for you call somebody an idiott, buh its not okk for him to call u a lair? you APC people need spiritual cleansing.
Mr man don't decieve yourself. We are than the tanoids on nairaland so how can they win this fight? I created this thread in response to those creating threads about words we hate to hear.

1 Like

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr man don't decieve yourself. We are than the tanoids on nairaland so how can they win this fight? I created this thread in response to those creating threads about words we hate to hear.
you are such a deluded murdafucka!! you are more than tanoids!! typical hausa fellow.
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 7:40am On Jun 14, 2015
shikaan:
you are such a deluded murdafucka!! you are more than tanoids!! typical hausa fellow.
Idi0tic mentally deformed fool.
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Idi0tic mentally deformed fool.
ur so predictable... smh..
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Bizibi(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Both jonathan and his wife are stup!d donkeys
just brace up fr more in this administration, you will be scared to defend your Messiah......
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Standing5(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2015
So annoying to them they started twisting Buhari words and attacking the tribe that guaranty their feeling of insecurity.
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by olasmith10(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2015
GEJ really demonstrated d vocal and mental ineptitude to lead a nation as large as NIGERIA. His emergence wasn't tru d proper channel..He never really fought for d presidency..it came to him on a plater of Gold..He really erred..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2015
A man with PhD for that matter? With the attitude and mindset of a ravaged Niger Delta pauper...
I'm not against ANY name-calling by any partizan group..my grouse is the time frame!
Yesterday, barcanista was trying so hard to justify the stupidity of his fellow TANoids by openning a thread were he portrayed major APC chieftain criticising the president..but what he failed to realise that ALL of the statements he quoted were made in 2013 and afterwards...meaning Nigerians gave GEJ 2 solid motherfucking years, yet the dude was always giving us hints that he would plummet this Nation into abyss...most
Nigerians TOTALLY lost faith with the GEJs lead admin with the incidence of NGF with his role in trying to justify 16 being greater than 19...this incident happened either July/August 2013..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by Canme4u(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Nice 1 Op.
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by abduljabbar4(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2015
Canme4u:
Nice 1 Op.
Thanks sir
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by freshPikin: 12:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Oluwami modupe.
Re: Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read by DelGardo: 2:47am On Oct 16, 2015
You left out "How can they say $20b is missing and America has not told me...? If that kind of money is missing America will know, it's their money"

That dude was an unnatural disaster to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Should Not Ignore What Is Happening In The East / No Amount Of Blackmail Will Stop N25bn TSA Probe – Saraki / What Is Delaying Ibaka Deep Seaport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.