Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Patriotism As The Third Alternative Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotism As The Third Alternative Party (424 Views)

I Wish Nigeria's Election Campaigns Show So Much Patriotism As This. / A Third Alternative To PDP And APC – By Senator Ben Murray-bruce / A Third Alternative To PDP And APC By Ben Murray Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patriotism As The Third Alternative Party by kunleeko(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
I stumbled on this article of senator Ben Murray Bruce and I thought it wise and right to share it with is here on nairaland. BTW, i rarely post threads here on NL, nevertheless, I am ever present to comment and like and all that.
There is this ugly trend among our youths and it needs to be nipped in the bud before the very reasons why we seem divided becomes the reason for the unity amongst our politicians.
I remember vividly, during the hottest periods of the electioneering campaign, Godswillb akpabio was the chairman of the occasion at the wedding ceremony of Rochas Okorocha's daughter and I had to grab a seat to reflect on the scenarios that came with it.
Ladies and gentlemen, let us rather unite to demand for good governance, transparency and unity instead of dividing ourselves on the bases of tribes, religion and political afiliation, because I believe it is in so doing that we will achieve the Nigeria of our dreams which is the hallmark of nationality.
http://jimidisu.com/?p=24884
Re: Patriotism As The Third Alternative Party by eyeon(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Impeachment: Mass Rally Against Aregbesola Slated For Today / Nigeria “jams” Radio Biafra Signals / Salla Celebration: Police In Yobe Restricts Vehicular Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.