Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website (7686 Views)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by goverment(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Majority reading this may come from forum, search engine, social network. Some will read it because of the subject line. It is obvious that majority view blogs and website for:
* Information
* Photo gallery
* Downloads
* Others

How about you how do you view blogs and website? Sit down and ask yourself blog and website, what can they do for us? How about source of income, dose that arose your interest? Yes, there are more to know about blogs and website, but we will mostly focusing on the five way we can use our blog and website as source of income.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Affiliate program is a way of referring people to purchase item online and get paid for the purchase. Affiliate only paid when sales is complete.

The easiest and most immediate way to make money online is affiliate marketing. It is as ultimate middle person business mode. You won’t be task in making in making product, processing payment or dealing with customer service issue. You will be selling, but your main aims to introduce the product.

When it comes to affiliate marketing, it is said that, to make money online, you need to first give out something of value and quality freely, with that you will be rewarded with a great sales.

Choosing Product
We are going to list out where to find product online and how to sign up for Affiliate Program Company
* Commission Junction
* LinkShare
* ShareaSale
* Clickbank

In affiliate program, it is not about the product or the program, it about if the program is relevant to your site.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH BLOGS
A blog is a free blogging service Blogger, Wordpress run by its company and it is free to anyone who wishes to create one for himself as far as that person accepts the company policies and manage it to earn money.

Creating your first post in your blog is as easy as typing a regular text document (Microsoft Document). So when thinking about how to make money online you should seriously consider blogging. It is one of the easiest means of making an honest living online.

How It Work
Here is how blog works:
* Add affiliate banner and link
* Get traffic by pulling visitors to your blog from social network, forum, and search engine by posting content. The important thing about blog is quality content which attract visitor.
* Grab hold of traffic tools

The interesting part about blog is that the more traffic (visitor) you get into your blog and subscribers is equivalent to the more money transfer to your account.

MAKING MONEY WITH SOFTWARE PROGRAM
Oh no, this is where people feel intimidating as a software creator. How can become software creator when I can’t operate on one, not to think of making money from it? Yes, you can make money from a software program even if you are not a creator.

Let me tell you an experience from a software program book (name withheld), “am not a software creator or a programmer, but how I make money from creating a software is, I hire a software creator from freelancer, give them idea about the software and they create it and send it to me. I upload the software to my website and make money by selling the software.”

From the experience, it shows that you don’t have to create or develop software in other to make money from it. Just hire a programmer to do the software for you then you do the selling.

MAKING MONEY ONLINE WITH INTERNET RADIO SHOW
Most of us have experience with offline radio show like
* Hobbyist
* Music
* Faith Broadcasting

The above list attracts audience. All this run down to a common problem which is he cost involve on running a radio station, server bills, license, advertising, radio equipment and lot more.

Have you consider hosting an internet radio show? Having an internet radio show on the web is like having a valuable tool in your hand which helps in generating revenue. You can advertise product on your radio show from google AdSense, amazon, eBay and other

CONCLUSION
There are lots more about website or blogs. If it is about generating revenue from website or blogs, there are varieties of way to generate revenue from website or blog apart from the ones I list above

source> http://www.davinstower.com/2015/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-blogs-and_98.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
following
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by tessylove2(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ride on!
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Emman93(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for this article.
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by mrlaw93(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was here grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by KINGTELLER: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your teeth white ... blogging website sucks
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Beno3: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
kk
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by vizkiz: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
I don't even know what to type!

Just typed this to appear on FP! Maybe I'll get some likes smiley
undecided

4 Likes

Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Adenugay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Precious91(m): 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by darmys(f): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Interesting
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by peteruuu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
ff
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by theplushist: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hey dear- iv not been getting new updates on your site for about a week now.
Hope you are ok?
tessylove2:
Ride on!
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by hottyG(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Got it[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] smiley
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by omanifrank(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
passing by
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by jujutom(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tanks
Here pplz help a nairalander win this
vote for mi here https://instagram.com/p/41st6OLR3B/
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by lurlah2014(f): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
PLEASE how can i own my own blog , what is the procedure?
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
smiley So much talk about blogging, no wonder everyone wanna make quick money without working... cry
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Irelokeh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
thanks for the info man
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by popesam1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by henryobinna(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
goverment:
Majority reading this may come from forum, search engine, social network. Some will read it because of the subject line. It is obvious that majority view blogs and website for:
* Information
* Photo gallery
* Downloads
* Others

How about you how do you view blogs and website? Sit down and ask yourself blog and website, what can they do for us? How about source of income, dose that arose your interest? Yes, there are more to know about blogs and website, but we will mostly focusing on the five way we can use our blog and website as source of income.

Affiliate program is a way of referring people to purchase item online and get paid for the purchase. Affiliate only paid when sales is complete.

The easiest and most immediate way to make money online is affiliate marketing. It is as ultimate middle person business mode. You won’t be task in making in making product, processing payment or dealing with customer service issue. You will be selling, but your main aims to introduce the product.

When it comes to affiliate marketing, it is said that, to make money online, you need to first give out something of value and quality freely, with that you will be rewarded with a great sales.

Choosing Product
We are going to list out where to find product online and how to sign up for Affiliate Program Company
* Commission Junction
* LinkShare
* ShareaSale
* Clickbank

In affiliate program, it is not about the product or the program, it about if the program is relevant to your site.

A blog is a free blogging service Blogger, Wordpress run by its company and it is free to anyone who wishes to create one for himself as far as that person accepts the company policies and manage it to earn money.

Creating your first post in your blog is as easy as typing a regular text document (Microsoft Document). So when thinking about how to make money online you should seriously consider blogging. It is one of the easiest means of making an honest living online.

How It Work
Here is how blog works:
* Get traffic by pulling visitors to your blog from social network, forum, and search engine by posting content. The important thing about blog is quality content which attract visitor.

The interesting part about blog is that the more traffic (visitor) you get into your blog and subscribers is equivalent to the more money transfer to your account.

Oh no, this is where people feel intimidating as a software creator. How can become software creator when I can’t operate on one, not to think of making money from it? Yes, you can make money from a software program even if you are not a creator.

Let me tell you an experience from a software program book (name withheld), “am not a software creator or a programmer, but how I make money from creating a software is, I hire a software creator from freelancer, give them idea about the software and they create it and send it to me. I upload the software to my website and make money by selling the software.”

From the experience, it shows that you don’t have to create or develop software in other to make money from it. Just hire a programmer to do the software for you then you do the selling.

* Hobbyist
* Music
* Faith Broadcasting

The above list attracts audience. All this run down to a common problem which is he cost involve on running a radio station, server bills, license, advertising, radio equipment and lot more.

Have you consider hosting an internet radio show? Having an internet radio show on the web is like having a valuable tool in your hand which helps in generating revenue. You can advertise product on your radio show from google AdSense, amazon, eBay and other

CONCLUSION
There are lots more about website or blogs. If it is about generating revenue from website or blogs, there are varieties of way to generate revenue from website or blog apart from the ones I list above

source> http://www.davinstower.com/2015/07/what-you-need-to-know-about-blogs-and_98.html?m=1
I stopped reading this whole thing when you said a blog is a free blogging bla bla bla.

thay shows how little you know.
sorry

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by juwoonn(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
henryobinna:
I stopped reading this whole thing when you said a blog is a free blogging bla bla bla.

thay shows how little you know.
sorry
LOL...na u dey display your ignorance here ooo..

The op is right there are free blogs..even linda uses a free blog ""
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by fajigirl(f): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check out my travel blog fajigirl.com
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by goverment(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Luriah 2014, I'll like to have your email and facebook address, because I'll give out free EBook copy of [b[Bloggers Guide To [/b] from http://www.ebizcoach.org. The site is still under construction.

Am re-editing the EBook Bloggers Guide To due to google recent update on their . The EBook will be ready July ending or mid August.

Am collecting emails for my Ebusiness list. To get the copy in advance, follow the guide below:
* Type the word Bloggers Guide To ]. and your name and email address to davinsinfo@gmail.com
* Join my Facebook page http://m.facebook.com/davinstower for any update

The EBook is a guide to how to own your .
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Deejaygold(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
goverment:
* Information
* Photo gallery
* Downloads
* Others

Choosing Product
* Commission Junction
* LinkShare
* ShareaSale
* Clickbank

How It Work
Here is how blog works:

* Hobbyist
* Music
* Faith Broadcasting

CONCLUSION

Check my blog here https://www.wittydawson.
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by henryobinna(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
juwoonn:

LOL...na u dey display your ignorance here ooo..

The op is right there are free blogs..even linda uses a free blog ""
oga close mouth joor. because linda ikeji n co are running free blogs means blog is free? you think blogging is just about blogger dot com alone?

you high?

you n the op are in same boat.

incase you don't know, I can set up my blog on a custom CMS which I'll pay for.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by goverment(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I appreciate your comments.

Blog service is a free platform from Google and Wordpress eg http://yourdomain..com or http://yourdomain..

If you decide to generate revenue from your blog, that means the free blog service is not advisable, in other word, it mean go for a pay custom domain eg http://www.yourdomain.com.

From interviews and observation I learnt from probloggers, if you are thinking of generating $5.000, please be patient.

Why not develop trust to the public, letting them know that they can depend on you by reading your blogs

Do you know that if a problogger has a social netword page and his page fans discover that their page admin is a fans to your social network page what do you think they will do, definately they will come to your page and that will increase thraffic.

So go out invite probloggers to yor page but make sure that your blog content is worth reading

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by DanWrites(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check DNB Stories - www.dnbstories.com
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Mancity26(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
goverment:
Luriah 2014, I'll like to have your email and facebook address, because I'll give out free EBook copy of [b[Bloggers Guide To [/b] from http://www.ebizcoach.org. The site is still under construction.

Am re-editing the EBook Bloggers Guide To due to google recent update on their . The EBook will be ready July ending or mid August.

Am collecting emails for my Ebusiness list. To get the copy in advance, follow the guide below:
* Type the word Bloggers Guide To ]. and your name and email address to davinsinfo@gmail.com
* Join my Facebook page http://m.facebook.com/davinstower for any update

The EBook is a guide to how to own your .
hi..i sent u msg on facebook.
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by juwoonn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
henryobinna:
oga close mouth joor. because linda ikeji n co are running free blogs means blog is free? you think blogging is just about blogger dot com alone?

you high?

you n the op are in same boat.

incase you don't know, I can set up my blog on a custom CMS which I'll pay for.
Too know go kill u...olodo!

Check my signature and see my blog..my blog is NOT free. The truth is that the OP didn't say all blogs are free..he/she was only telling peeps dey can get a free blog and he/she is right

I run two dotcom's and a dotcomdotng ..I use namecheap and web4africa so I'm not a novice

U better calm down before "I too know" kills you
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by henryobinna(m): 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
juwoonn:

Too know go kill u...olodo!

Check my signature and see my blog..my blog is NOT free. The truth is that the OP didn't say all blogs are free..he/she was only telling peeps dey can get a free blog and he/she is right

I run two dotcom's and a dotcomdotng ..I use namecheap and web4africa so I'm not a novice

U better calm down before "I too know" kills you
no let make I call you mumu oh.

read my first post.

the open said blog is a free blogging service bla bla bla.

now tell me, what does this mean.

you wey too know no go kill.. nonsense
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks OP I really appreciate your efforts, because I want to create a website but I will start with a free blog first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Blog? 7 Hidden Secrets You Must Be Wary Of / How To Start A Blog / Cyber Security Awareness & Tips For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.