Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her (1152 Views)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Toke Makinwa Allegedly Lied In Her Tell-all Book! / Dear Tiwa Savage,i'm A Bit Disappointed- Freeze Reacts To Her Tell All Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Though she is a small girl, and an under age girl but her beauty caught me like a trap. She is from Ondo town. Tell her I love her.
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Aii
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
That's her

Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by kamair237(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
comedy in action...
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by delishpot: 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
That's her

Underage sha? Anyway, according to our law makers, all you need do is to "MARRY"a baby girl and it becomes legal to bang her. Ask Yerima he will help you tell your underage girl that you love her.
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
delishpot:

Underage sha? Anyway, according to our law makers, all you need do is to marry a baby girl and it becomes legal to bang her. Ask Yerima he will help you tell your underage girl that you love her.
Nairalanders are always funny share
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Emmaville(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scratchs head
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by korazon(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emmaville:
Scratchs head
Stap it! The lice on your head is too much! angry
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by bjprodint(f): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Soro niye? undecided
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by yungEX(m): 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
pishure of ur love or adonbelivit
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Kayoski(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
op nawa for u ..must u then publicize her without her consent...
anyways am not too surprised at ur wisdom seeing that your full name is your moniker..
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by shadowkings: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
hahahahhahahahahahhaahhaha...the girl fine sha
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by Yustash001(m): 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
You call her an underaged girl?...
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by fairygeh(f): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
O sorry to burst ur bubble o,but the bae looks razz.
Re: Please If You See Her, Tell Her I Love Her by fairygeh(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oh sorry about my first comment,i said the babe looks razz. had to click on ur pics too and infact u were made for each other. Una do born fine children grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogonna's Wife Posts Post Baby Belly Bod / Check Out Photos Of D’banj And Peter Okoye’s Fight Scene In South Africa / Comedy Skit: Bovi - The Innocent Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.