Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,498 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! (503 Views)

Just Come With Your Laptop.....its FREE!!!{A 2-day FREE Training Programme}rccg / Mini Importers Blueprint Course [a Simple Guide To Mini Importation Business] / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria And Grow It Big In Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by kelvin080: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Starting importation business here in Nigeria is very
Easy.You can start it with a low capital if you are
not financially stable..

Today i will teach you how you can make More
than #30,000 as profit from a capital of #14,000
through importing goods down to Nigeria..

Am going to use Laptop for an example on this
teaching though there are alot of goods which you
can import direct from oversea down to Nigeria
using this same method....And it will be delivered in
your doorsteps...So dont boarder about custom and
there problem..Its none of our business..

I hope my fellow internet gurus wont be angry wit
me because am about to teach you what they sell very costly at N,5000-10,000 and call it e-book to make a living...[SECRETS OF
IMPORTATION BUSINESS] or [HOW TO START
IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA]..That's what
they normally call this information am about to give
you..

Dont want this post to be too long..So if you are
intrested in reading the free tutorial on how to start
imporation Business In nigeria simply click on the
link below

source- www.bizreport.ml

still coming to you from the desk of
www.bizreport.ml

The website that offers free tutorial on various ways to
make money online...

www.bizreport.ml
Re: How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! by BobUg28(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Another victim of Yaba-Left. Mtchewwww... why don't you Teach us here on NL? why re-directing us to another website?

And mind you bloke nothing good comes easy in case if you have forgotten. Jobless slowpoke!

(1) (Reply)

Questions That Arouse Your Writing Talent / 10 Years From Now What Would You Be Doing / Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.