Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tourist Visa Or Business Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourist Visa Or Business Visa (567 Views)

44 Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without Visa Or Visa On Arrival. / Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Visa Or Business Visa by MarryMeee: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Which one is the easiest to use
Re: Tourist Visa Or Business Visa by Hostermipo(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
MarryMeee:
Which one should i apply for if i want to locate American husband? Im very serious about this, matured responses only.
Which stratergy should i use so that i can get visa sharp sharp. I have travelled previously and i have someone who promised me sponsorship papers but the person doesnt know my purpose of travel.
Tourist visa is what you need, because what they will be after most is if you have enough money that will sustain you through out your stay, but if you apply for business, you will have to produce some additional papers like, your business details, those you have in mind to do business with, and the details might be verified and many others. so I will suggest you go on tourist.
Re: Tourist Visa Or Business Visa by MarryMeee: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hostermipo:
Tourist visa is what you need, because what they will be after most is if you have enough money that will sustain you through out your stay, but if you apply for business, you will have to produce some additional papers like, your business details, those you have in mind to do business with, and the details might be verified and many others. so I will suggest you go on tourist.
thank u i will do that

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Czech Visa Application / See Pictures Of PWD, Ladipo, Along From Oshodi Flooded After The Rain / Photos: Secondary Students Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way Back To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.