Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! (1223 Views)

I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / I Asked For My Promotion And I Got A Transfer / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by NaijaKnight(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
God is faithful and awesome! I am one of the many NYSCorps members that recently passed out(batch b '14). In a country where there aren't jobs, I got two offers from to reputable firms in Lagos with two weeks to POP.

Just when it was about a month to POP, I went on a job search frenzy, submitting cvs online and taking online tests. My efforts finally paid of as I got two offers to start today. I was confused but finally picked the best.

Today was my first day of resumption. God is indeed awesome!

Cc lacasticlala ishilove

2 Likes

Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Congrats bro. Put those who've not got a job yet in your prayers!
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by raayah(f): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Congratulations Op

Can you please name these wonderful companies so our unemployed brothers on nairaland can apply too?
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
I laugh when peeps say there are no Jobs grin grin

Congratulobia cheesy
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by idu1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Congrat sha

But,
How much is the salary?
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by stepo707: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
congrats bro
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by zezebabyxoxo: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok
Re: I Got Two Jobs With Two Weeks To Passing Out! by stunner7(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2016
NaijaKnight:
God is faithful and awesome! I am one of the many NYSCorps members that recently passed out(batch b '14). In a country where there aren't jobs, I got two offers from to reputable firms in Lagos with two weeks to POP.

Just when it was about a month to POP, I went on a job search frenzy, submitting cvs online and taking online tests. My efforts finally paid of as I got two offers to start today. I was confused but finally picked the best.

Today was my first day of resumption. God is indeed awesome!

Cc lacasticlala ishilove
Please can you mail your number to talkwithpero@yahoo.com. I will like to discuss something with you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dream To BECOME A PILOT? Join Us... We'll Make Your Dream Come Tru / 7 Most Sought-after Skills In Nigeria / UBA Induction Training Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.