Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (3098 Views)

Ways To Look Simply Beautiful / Jewelry That Simply Wows!: Tips For Maintainance / Freida Pinto always stylish simply effortless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Acebrain28(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hope you got her permission before posting her pictures here.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
she's very pretty smiley ...but how many complexion does she possess

3 Likes

Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ brandnew2.

I Will answer that if you answer this. How many locals all over the world got MESSI's permission to post his images online?
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
hoyinkansola:

lool na ur 9jah sister na. All of una sabi complexionology.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Acebrain28:

lool na ur 9jah sister na. All of una sabi complexionology.
lol..buh I'm satisfied with my complexion..
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
hoyinkansola:
lol..buh I'm satisfied with my complexion..

Obviously, you don't look bad At all.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:
@ brandnew2.

I Will answer that if you answer this. How many locals all over the world got MESSI's permission to post his images online?
I'll answer you with another question. Is she a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: . by Jennydoris(f): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2015
hoyinkansola:

I thought I wasn't seeing clearly.. her skin colour just dey change like Nigerian weather.

2 Likes

Re: . by prettyjo(f): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
am still searching for the beauty
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

I'll answer you with another question. Is she a celebrity?

She is not but She is a close friend. And those photos you see are all on FACEBOOK. So they are already visible to the public.
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jennydoris:

I thought I wasn't seeing clearly.. her skin colour just dey change like Nigerian weather.

prettyjo:

JEALOUSLY speaking abi?
Re: . by Jennydoris(f): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

JEALOUSLY speaking abi?

Not at all.. she is beautiful no doubt but her colour...

If she is really your friend advice her to maintain her natural colour...
Re: . by pretydiva(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
prettyjo:
exactly..wit all d Mary Kay. Op show us her pix without make up,den we wil no if she's pretty or not..
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

She is not but She is a close friend. And those photos you see are all on FACEBOOK. So they are already visible to the public.
Facebook photo's are only visible to her friends dammit! angry
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
pretydiva:
exactly..wit all d Mary Kay. Op show us her pix without make up,den we wil no if she's pretty or not..

the 7th photo.
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

Facebook photo's are only visible to her friends dammit! angry

nigga! seriously you are just dry here.
I pretty guess you're not on Facebook or perhaps know what and what can be done there, else you would know that setting privacy to PUBLIC could enable a NON-FRIEND to view your post, pictures and updates. Similarly, her whole albums are all on public setting.

Moreover, YES SHE HAS MY PERMISSION.

*end of cake*
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

YES SHE HAS MY PERMISSION.
This is all I asked initially before your merry go round. tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jennydoris:

lolzgrin
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

This is all I asked initially before your merry go round. tongue

It's so obvious you don't get the drill here. To simply put, try dress so awkwardly like wearing just a suit+only boxers+long socks+sneakers+a basket hat OR go outside totally na-ked on a normal and watch if anyone would ask your permission before taking your photo.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

It's so obvious you don't get the drill here. To simply put, try dress so awkwardly like wearing just a suit+only boxers+long socks+sneakers+a basket hat OR go outside totally na-ked on a normal and watch if anyone would ask your permission before taking your photo.
That's true.

But your ass could also be set on fire for copyright infringements or defamation if such images are used inappropriately.

#Shikena.
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:

That's true.

But your ass could also be set on fire for copyright infringements or defamation if such images are used inappropriately.

#Shikena.

no be 4 naija na! U sef know nah. If so how many people 4 Dix nairaland dem don burn their asses?

If those ASSES really were subjected be burn then JOURNALISTS all over the globe no suppose get YANSH... Lol!

Check most FT posts, they contain pictures taken from strangers unto strangers without their consent.

Here is A good example;

https://www.nairaland.com/2434125/doctors-attending-zaria-blast-victims
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

no be 4 naija na! U sef know nah. If so how many people 4 Dix nairaland dem don burn their asses?

Check most FT posts, they contain pictures taken without the consent.
Try it with me and see what happens. cool
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Try it with me and see what happens. cool
link to your pics... Or house address will do..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Acebrain28:

link to your pics... Or house address will do..
That's tantamount to granting you permission. Sorry I have to decline that. grin
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Trash!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2015
@ op u know the meaning of dazzling sef? this girl with many colors & i couldn't help to notice her green veins..cheap bleaching cream don spoil her finish.yeah there are lots of beautiful ladies in naija even here on Nl but this no no
Re: . by Acebrain28(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
runnazz:
@ op u know the meaning of dazzling sef? this girl with many colors & i couldn't help to notice her green veins..cheap bleaching cream don spoil her finish.yeah there are lots of beautiful ladies in naija even here on Nl but this no no

Lol... Am impressed by her beauty and so it's DAZZLING to me. Even a BLIND MAN SEF GO CORRECT YOUr last sentence.

But nice opinion anyway, BAd-belle is allowed.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Acebrain28:

Lol... Am impressed by her beauty and so it's DAZZLING to me. Even a BLIND MAN SEF GO CORRECT YOUr last sentence.

But nice opinion anyway, BAd-belle is allowed.

Lolz no bad belle intended...just that i was expecting something more when i saw the thread.Like they say..beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,so enjoy
Re: . by adamskutty(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
hoyinkansola:
lolzgrin
heey!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Books On Sewing And Designing Niaja Clothes / Zahra Buhari’s N192k Shoes Thats Got Everyone Talking [PICS] / Nigerian Girls - Please Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.