Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) (1879 Views)

Let Me Sound This Strict Warning To All The Igbos / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast / Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by thinkdip(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is terrible! it took me time to even see this....oh Jesus

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=20pt]what da fvck[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by deekseen(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm still trying to process the pic of the guy with no jaws.
I'm really freaking out!
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by powerfulsettingz: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jesus christ
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by deekseen(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'm really freaking out!
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by dhardline(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
May God strike down those behind boko haram with his wrath.Amen
People we really need to pray for this country,we all should take out time and say a prayer for those in the north east this past few days has been really terrible for them especially after thinking things would only get better but instead it got worse.
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
deekseen:

I'm really freaking out!
it just seems like d guy was about to swallow a grenade
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
#Pray4TheNorth

We don't have President
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth

We don't have President
pls.. Why not go and sit ur ass down on d presidential seat and rule d country for just 24hours
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by sojjy: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lord........... The world is coming to an end so soon.

#pray4north.
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by joseph1832(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth

We don't have President
34 days and you're already weeping. Funny thing is I didn't hear/see you weep during the last 6 years.

If you don't have a president, I DO!!!. Feel free to throw away your Nigerian nationality. Countries like Togo and Niger would welcome the likes of you!. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by patrickmuf(m): 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth

We don't have President
You're heartless bro...You've sold your soul for a pot of porridge... We'll win this war, pictures like this only helps strengthen our collective resolve to stay strong....

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by SUBMARINE: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
dhardline:
May God strike down those behind boko haram with his wrath.Amen
People we really need to pray for this country,we all should take out time and say a prayer for those in the north east this past few days has been really terrible for them especially after thinking things would only get better but instead it got worse.

Did you pray during Jonathan's time

God is not a hypocrite grin
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
patrickmuf:
You
heartless bro...You've sold your soul for a pot of porridge... Well win this war, pictures like this only helps strengthen our collective resolve to stay strong....
Me heartless? Very funny! I've never wished any region evil...I've always spoken for an end to terrorism in the North.
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by samueld0(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
And that guy is not dead. How would he eat?
The blast should have taken his arm or legs. Instead oF this

I pray he survive and I pray non of you reading this comments will experience this in your lifetime

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by dhardline(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Did you pray during Jonathan's time

God is not a hypocrite grin
I did and i still do.
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Mcbussy(m): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
Me heartless? Very funny! I've never wished any region evil...I've always spoken for an end to terrorism in the North.

Indeed... U are kind hearted then. undecided

In spite of the gory images posted on this thread, all u could post is a criticism towards a president that hasn't been in office for up to 2 months. I don't think I have ever tagged u or had any reason to reply ur post before, but I know u very well and it's starting to seem like ur only purpose in this world is for political propaganda.

Sum1 accused u of selling ur soul for a pot of porridge, I think u sold it for empty promises, cos I bet u won't be wasting urself away here on NL if u actually gained any tangible material from those u've enslaved urself to.

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:52am On Jul 07, 2015
ISLAM has Destroy Humanity, Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problems - Balarebe Musa
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Jesusloveyou: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2015
barcanista:
#Pray4TheNorth

We don't have President
this is d first time to feel like a nigerian, because is now we have a true representative as president.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Mcbussy:

Indeed... U are kind hearted then. undecided

In spite of the gory images posted on this thread, all u could post is a criticism towards a president that hasn't been in office for up to 2 months. I don't think I have ever tagged u or had any reason to reply ur post before, but I know u very well and it's starting to seem like ur only purpose in this world is for political propaganda.

Sum1 accused u of selling ur soul for a pot of porridge, I think u sold it for empty promises, cos I bet u won't be wasting urself away here on NL if u actually gained any tangible material from those u've enslaved urself to.
U expect me to praise a failure of a President? Smh... Whether I sell or loaned my soul to you or anyone it isn't anybody's business.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by chibwike(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
God
Re: Very Graphic Photo Of Borno Bomb Blast (strict Warning - Very! Graphic) by dimexilux(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
chiiiisos!!! ***put on my black spec n run out of thread***

(1) (Reply)

INVESTIGATION: At Least ₦11.56 Trillion Excess Crude Fund Unaccounted For In 8yr / Two Boko Haram Were Caught At Ilorin Yesterday / Old Maps Show Biafra Was Actually In Cameroon And Never Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.