Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly (758 Views)

Please Webmasters How Can I Make A Site Mobile Friendly??? / Pls How Can I Make My Website Mobile Friendly In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by NaijaSky: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello the geeks
How can I make a website mobile friendly.
I want to make this site mobile friendly www.naijaLGA.com
Thanks
Isaac
Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by Ben1975(m): 5:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Hi NaijaSky

www dot dudamobile dot com

Will convert your website into a mobile friendly version in minutes.

I checked out your site it seems relatively mobile friendly to me anyway.

Oh By the way I am not a geek...
Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by emmalexdboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
I must say this, your site looks like a traditional static web page that offers no help to readers other than a sales pitch to a product. I doubt if that page converts your visitors into customers. Why not move to Wordpress, where you can make your website responsive and enjoy numerous benefits. You're free to use my step-by-step tutorial right here: www.onlineblogingincome.com
Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by jerflakes(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2015
emmalexdboy:
I must say this, your site looks like a traditional static web page that offers no help to readers other than a sales pitch to a product. I doubt if that page converts your visitors into customers. Why not move to Wordpress, where you can make your website responsive and enjoy numerous benefits. You're free to use my step-by-step tutorial right here: www.onlineblogingincome.com

Hey just tell him how to make his gaddamn website mobile-friendly and spare the sermons.

angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by AmazingNeoTech(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
NaijaSky:
Hello the geeks
Thanks
Isaac
Get a plugin that will do the job for you. Alternatively visit www.antech.com.ng to get full detailed tutorial.

Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by ps3o(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
NaijaSky:
Hello the geeks
Thanks
Isaac
contact the developer on 07031175291
Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by Sanuzi(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2015
NaijaSky:
Hello the geeks
Thanks
Isaac

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly by dwebdesign(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Use bootstrap 3, put everything in a div with a class of container and the another div with a class of row, you need understand the bootstrap grid too. Also apply the meta view-port in your head, that is between <head></head> of your website.

in codes,

<div class="container">
<div class="row">
<div class="col-md-12 col-sm-12">
Put all your content here
</div>
</div>
</div>

you can contact me to do it for you,

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense: Getting The Best Legitimately Out Of Google / Best Dynamic Banner CPM Ad Network With High Fill Rates And Fix CPM Rates / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.