Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges (16924 Views)

Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Air Force Officer Impostor Held In Lagos (photo) / Danfo Driver Attacks Task Force Officer With Iron-rod (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by shezinton(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Shey u retired officers always fixed ya children,u don't allow dos dat merit to join...to hell

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by stonecoldcafe: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2015
whitejulius81:
Enter NDA with runs and nepotism and now die with runzs and nepotism....when the guy was shortlisted out of the pools of the applicants nobody know now. so sorry . embarassedEnter NDA with runs and nepotism and now die with runzs and nepotism....when the guy was shortlisted out of the pools of the applicants nobody know now. so sorry .

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. The armed forces is for them alone.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by wrench: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Take Heart Man
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by azidomedogo: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
otokx:
Swimming is a requirement for the military, how then did your son get in when he cannot swim?
swimming is never a requirement.we are talking of NDA not Nigerian Navy alone lipsrsealed
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by bigerboy200: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
It is Clearly Stated In The N.D.A Parents Consent Form that you will not Hold them Liable.........
Not in this clear case of carelessness and negligence..The family should sue their asses..

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
oluwadanie1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/my-son-was-forcifully-drowned-killed-in-a-lake-retd-air-force-officer-alleges/

Sorry sir...but i want to ask you...

If it were to be another person's son who drowned, would it come to lime light as it is right now. We all know that because it is your son that is why your moaning is the loudest! The Nigerian Military that can sweep something under the carpet

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 07, 2015
otokx:
Swimming is a requirement for the military, how then did your son get in when he cannot swim?

Bros if you think thats ridiculous remember that even the trainers themselves cant swim. What an irony.

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
yes not even only nigeria most other country militaries too.
Yah Bro.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
oluwadanie1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/my-son-was-forcifully-drowned-killed-in-a-lake-retd-air-force-officer-alleges/

Its a shame, at least provision ought to be made for non swimmers, its also scandalous that the trainers dont know how to swim too.
No life jacket.
Is this the NDA that I used to know, what a shame.??

Just what sort of officers are we training in this country couch potatoes and girlie men. grin hope the son passed the fitness test sha.

http://www.goarmy.com/ocs.html
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by beyoncausme: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
its a pity...
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
otokx:

Perhaps in the navy and airforce, yes but you don't have to be able to swim to be in the army and besides sir this was the NDA...not the full fledged military.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Geesanni: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
NA 1000KG IGBO D MAN DON SMOKE TODAY,OR MAYB HIM NA SNIPPER FOR D MILITARY OR MILITANT.HUMAN LIFE IS NOTHIN TO HIM AGAIN
holyokoto:
This man should shot the hell up! As if He don't know the terms and conditions when signing the Consent form during his Son's intake to the NDA
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by holyokoto(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
plotoiop:
if he knows is his son supposed to be wasted?

I passed through same exercises, My Parents signed my consent form year 2004. That was the tradition, 25 percent casualty is allowed
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
This goes to show how fvcked up the Nigerian armed forces really is
a trainer who cant swim wants to teach a cadet how to swim
and the most intelligent method he can think of is to toss him in the water
They didnt even have the balls to rescue him but had to rely on local fishermen to rescue their comrade
Same way the soldiers rely on civilian JTF to fight their wars for them

While their peppersoup generals are guzzling beer in Yola

Then some drunkards here will come to tell us about discipline
and some more stvpid people will tell us Nigerian armed forces the best in the world what a joke

10 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Gabrendo(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
holyokoto:
This man should shot the hell up! As if He don't know the terms and conditions when signing the Consent form during his Son's intake to the NDA
I bet, you would shut the hell up too. If ur son's demise is intentionally instigated.

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by holyokoto(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Gabrendo:
I bet, you would shut the hell up too. If ur son's demise is intentionally instigated.

Because 25% causulty is allowed during that exercise
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
AncientJerk:

Perhaps in the navy and airforce, yes but you don't have to be able to swim to be in the army and besides sir this was the NDA...not the full fledged military.

I Beg to disagree swimming is a survival technique every armed forces member must learn ( except in this shithole of a country)

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Agbalanze(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
holyokoto:
Oh my God! I marvel at ur stupidity! shocked shocked
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by tellwisdom: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Man know man thingy gone sour. The wing commander must have taken a superior's slot for his son. Dem don set am up. Sorry oo embarassed
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I Beg to disagree swimming is a survival technique every armed forces member must learn ( except in this shithole of a country)

That's not true sir. I have been through the process of joining the army in a western country so i know. You don't need to know how to swim or even to learn during training unless you are joining the marines, navy or airforce.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

Not in this clear case of carelessness and negligence..The family should sue their asses..
Its a Lost case if they don't have the Video Evidence......
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by akanbiaa(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Hard luck, the lesson I learnt from these is don't over influence your children career as a rich politician over the poor more qualified applicants for NDA job, it seems his son was not even passionate about the NDA stuff, the kind of people that are training cadets should be changed and more disciplined and sensible people replaced. Anyway RIP to the boy.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by hibbayueei(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
This is bad.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by WINDSOW(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2015
phransix147:
The funny thing is that he was aware of the possibility of this. Cos I can remember my father stopped me from joining NDA when he was asked to sign my form which was like an undertaking let me quote what was written there cos I can never forget that line " I will not interfere in my child/ward's training even if it leads to permanent disability or even death".

My father read that over and over again and decided JAMB for is better... Him no gree sign am oh! That's how I missed out and didn't attend NDA again
Bro,I bless GOD for ur pops else is either u don delete or u dey Sambisa.
Abeg,go do thanksgiving with a can of Kiss Mix

3 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
AncientJerk:

That's not true sir. I have been through the process of joining the army in a western country so i know. You don't need to know how to swim or even to learn during training unless you are joining the marines, navy or airforce.

Hmmmmmmm. A'ite Ill take Ur word for it.

1 Like

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by gossipmama(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
for NDA swimming is a prerequisite. at least they go for swimming exercise regardless of your service. for aarmy thers army amphibious... guess its in calabar. not sure for airforce but navy that one na doole. during training is is always noted on the form that 75% casualty i allowed. the man signed it so he has to accept it.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by chigoizie7(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
otokx:

Don't mind them, na wuru wuru dem use sneak the boy in, now it has backfired, dey are crying fowl.

It has been happening, over 20 other no bodies have died in that same process, no one talked about their death, now it has affected u, u now want to talk.

isorait

R.I.P to the dead too.
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by RedEagle: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerian lifes are still worth nothing (except you know someone)
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by sapientia(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
coming from an ex military man

Am disappointed
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by phransix147(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
WINDSOW:
Bro,I bless GOD for ur pops else is either u don delete or u dey Sambisa.
Abeg,go do thanksgiving with a can of Kiss Mix

U never can be 2 sure oh! I for done reach Lt. Colonel by now... Who know I for fit be even be Buhari ADC! Am still grateful to God for where I am now!
Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by tiger28: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
It is Clearly Stated In The N.D.A Parents Consent Form that you will not Hold them Liable.........
Same thing is said in the US marine but not out of COMPLETE negligence. If this was to happen in any Western country, heads will be rolling. How can the trainers themselves can't swimand you are pushing rookies into shallow watershow much will it cost NDA to have a single diver present?human lives are nothing in Nigeria both in the government and public .

2 Likes

Re: My Son Was Forcifully Drowned, Killed In A Lake, Retd Air Force Officer Alleges by aameyah(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
holyokoto:

So the term and condition is that the boy will be trained in dire conditions without precautions, abi?
You do well....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters In Benin / Gunmen Kidnap 16 Persons In Ondo, Amotekun Rescues Two Victims / NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.