Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D (26938 Views)

Laugh All Your Sorrow And Forget About Tomorrow ;d ;d / Nigeria Are Funny! Hilarious Picture About Easter ;D ;D / Joke Library:D:D:D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Kingsasian(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
O4KASIBEE:
Still wondering how the Ikorodu Robbers Successful Carried out their Operation and Later turned to Din din rin......
It's either they're cursed or they're not the real Armed Robbers
my brother I am still wondering o. But I strongly believe that those guys are not the robbers. I can never trust the NPF
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by lurlah2014(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2015
O4KASIBEE:
Still wondering how the Ikorodu Robbers Successful Carried out their Operation and Later turned to Din din rin......
bin thinking of it as well ##fact is bin hidden##
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by O4KASIBEE: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
lurlah2014:
bin thinking of it as well ##fact is bin hidden##
Abi oo
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by lurlah2014(f): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
this our government will not seize to amaze me with their lies## investigation team unknown##
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by phransix147(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2015
O4KASIBEE:

Bros e baffle u to abi? 9ja police can work wonders
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by doskyval(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2015
[left][/left]very nice Ãήϑ innovative. Dis shuld be quadcycle
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Jonnyflave(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] it remain to put AC
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by jossyphobia(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2015
not tricycle anymore , quadrucycle
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Itsalphaa(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2015
plotoiop:
Nice innovation.. Its done in Nigeria cos of the background.. If we could do this.. That means, Nigeria future is bright..
c'mon they just added metal to the front. that's no invention. if for anything sef, they added weight to the car and made it less streamlined.
#wasteofResources
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by dokunbam(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
where is the AC?
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by hibbayueei(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Hahaha

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by mckenzzy(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
hmmm with four head lamps nd 4 traffic gator lights
I salute the engineer
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by ibkgab001: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2015
It is called modification
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by fizzle19(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Na so... But dis one no be tricycle again na.... Dis one don get 4 wheel drive*winks*
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Holuwathoby(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
TETRAcycle
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by emdee01: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
I am so wonder why Nigerians weren't support any ideas or product produce frm naija people. Perhaps this is what dragging down our economy b'cos we too much believe in foreign products. I am naija guy base in egypt, no matter hw smart or intelligent foreigner or his product may be if there is alternative made by her own peoples they wouldn't accept it but will stake to their own made.they dont hav any tangible sources of income but they are enjoy than naija. This tricycles that turned to four wheels drive is good, even it will save some accident that used to occured to tricycles. Great kudos to who made it...keep it up
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by gibsonpally: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
This contraption is not roadworthy and should be removed.
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Osakah24(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
O4KASIBEE:
Still wondering how the Ikorodu Robbers Successfully Carried out their Operation and Later turned to Din din rin......
Exactly my view, police people are not telling us the whole truth.
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Darlo22(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by jsunex(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some piple jus dey waste time... Nah wah oo
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by OpraMenu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Great work
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Chuksdede(m): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Range rover keke hmmm nice invention
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by Harmvirus(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
ReAlly cool
Re: Pictures.. Latest Edition Of The 2015 Range ;D ;D ;D by jbblues24(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2019
Simple, friend. I want to make love to the use of typography and playfulness! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Pictures Nigerian Money Lenders Can Relate To! / 15 People Who Are Dumber Than You (and Everyone Else) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.