Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Share Your Funny Armed Robbery Experience At Gun Point. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Funny Armed Robbery Experience At Gun Point. (524 Views)

When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point / Share Your Funny Meme Pictures. / Nairalander Narrates Robbery Scare At His House In The Most Hilarious Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Armed Robbery Experience At Gun Point. by Kingtim(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Good day landers!

A friend of mine whose family was a victim of robbery told me this.
Armed Robbers came to their compound and during the process of trying to break in, his father said that theives are around not knowing his three years old son heard what he said. When the robbers finally got in, they ordered everyone to lie down at gun point. During their process of ransacking the house this little three years old boy stood up and was following them over the place. He was like, "BROTHER THIEF" "BROTHER THIEF" lol. After the robbers are all gone he was the one who came to announce that the robbers are gone and every one should stand up. Lol
Re: Share Your Funny Armed Robbery Experience At Gun Point. by tervishi(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]. Ftc on a fck'd up joke angry

(1) (Reply)

I-yan Tv....new African Talk Channel Hilarious Short Clips / Ups And Downs Of Ataala Episode 4 / Today Brain Teaser Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.