Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Do Nigerian Actors And Actresses Want To Become Musicians? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Do Nigerian Actors And Actresses Want To Become Musicians? (987 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Actors And Actresses Want To Become Musicians? by Shokoloko(f): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2006
Why are all Nigerian actors and [b][/b]actresses trying to go into music?
Because it's getting really lame. In Hollywood it's the other way round. Musicians wanting to act. IT GETTING REALLY LAME. AND THEY CAN'T EVEN SING. CHECK OUT GENEVIEVE WITH HER CROAKY VOICE. angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actors And Actresses Want To Become Musicians? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2006
abeg help me ask them,any way i dont blame some na hunger cus am grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Actors And Actresses Want To Become Musicians? by davidif: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
yeah, you're right and they are so horrible except Osuofia. Omotola's voice is soooooooooo pathetic i couldn't believe she was singing, she better go stick to her day job with that her toad voice. Abeg, na too much hollywood they cause am, them see J.Lo they do acting and singing and them think say them fit do the same thing. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy / Nollywood Should Begin An Acting School / Heroes Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.