Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. (1105 Views)

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Wike Has Apologised For Instigating Violence Aganist Amaechi. Premiumtimes / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by reganvida: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Since the start of this boko haram menace in our country,i have always listened and read the news expecting to see or hear an imam who is strongly against boko haram not just by saying it in the press,but by preaching to his flocks and active sensitization of the Muslim community.I have always been disappointed until yesterday when I read about the jos bombing in BBC news.
Meet Sheikh Muhammad Sani Yahya Jingir who is the imam of the Jos mosque that was bombed few days ago.Sheikh Muhammad Sani Yahya Jingir, who survived the attack, is known for preaching against Boko Haram and has written a book which criticises the group called Boko Halal (Western education is permitted - Boko Haram means Western education is forbidden). He has survived a previous assassination attempt at his home and is seen as one of the most influential clerics in Nigeria. Speaking on Monday, Sheikh Jingir said the bombing was "not an attack on an individual, it is an attack on all of us".
I believe if more imams can be this active in sensitization,the issue of radicalization and extremism will be very little.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by frodobee: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Frodobee :
sauce and
Frodobee :

While I am waiting to be served this rice with sauce, I will drop my candid opinion- it has never changed. 1slam NEEDS reformation, today's 1slam is wack and full of psycho's. If this 1mam will lead the reform and re-orientation it is welcomed. Else all I see are psychopaths that detest the best fruits of creation(wine and spirits) but drink blood.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by donholy28(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2015
u don't know these terrible people... soon they will sue him to Sharia court on counts of blasphemy next na beheading

1 Like

Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
#shalom cum salaam
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2015
FATAL LIE! Muslims are Boko and Boko are Muslims. Only a blind man won't discern the truth. The bombing of mosques were delibrately pre-planned so as to deceive gullible civilians that they aren't in league with Boko.
Misery & death to all IslamaBADS!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Trailblazer1(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
FATAL LIE! Muslims are Boko and Boko are Muslims. Only a blind man won't discern the truth. The bombing of mosques were delibrately pre-planned so as to deceive gullible civilians that they aren't in league with Boko.
True undecided
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by amnesty7: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for your post OP. Sheikh Jingir has been their vehement critic. I assure you that all Imams are against the sect. Unless you forgot but a lot of islamic scholars like Sheikhs Ja'afar Adam, Adam Albany and lots other less popular ones lost their lives to the sect. And lest you forget, their main targets are muslims whom they see as not practicing the religion.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by amnesty7: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
#programmed ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by madridguy(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
I hope the State govt will protect him cos so many Imams like this has been killed for not supporting their evil way.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
amnesty7:
#programmed ignoramus
Bloodsucking leech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
amnesty7:
#programmed ignoramus
Bloodsucking leech.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by reganvida: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
u don't know these terrible people... soon they will sue him to Sharia court on counts of blasphemy next na beheading

Let's pray that doesn't happen because we need more of his kind in this country to help reduce radicalization.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Mogidi: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
meet Sheikh Muhammad Sani Yahya Jingir who is the imam of the Jos mosque that was bombed few days ago.

I knew there would be a reason for the extremist muslim sect otherwise known as boko haram to bomb any mosque.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by reganvida: 9:10am On Jul 07, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Well, I cant change your reasoning but i can only say my view. I believe there are some moderate Muslims out there who aren't extremists. Who are constantly pained by the reoccuring bombings in this country. Who this menace has caused more harm than us who aren't Muslims. They are not all bokos as you called them.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2015
reganvida:

Well, I cant change your reasoning but i can only say my view. I believe there are some moderate Muslims out there who aren't extremists. Who are constantly pained by the reoccuring bombings in this country. Who this menace has caused more harm than us who aren't Muslims. They are not all bokos as you called them.
Says who?
Muslims are green snakes under the green grass.
The motto of Islam is:
-DECEITS
-VOILENCE
First off, they brainwash you with tones of lies about how comforting, good and harmless Islamism is, then after becoming one of them, it would have been too late to renounce your membership so there's no option letf for you - you are trapped in an alley - THAT IS THE POWER OF DECEITS AND VOILENCE.
Secondly, you would be made FORCEFULLY to partake in their crimes, ranging from suicide bombing to kidnapping of people. If you refuse to do the said assignment you may face execution. In the end you still might join your ancestors - AGAIN POWER OF VOILENCE.
The choice is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
Easy Nnam, some of they are really cool.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by reganvida: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
madridguy:
I hope the State govt will protect him cos so many Imams like this has been killed for not supporting their evil way.

This is were the government needs to step in and provide adequate security for such imams.
Re: Finally, An Imam Who Is Strongly And Boldly Aganist Boko Haram. by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Well said.

reganvida:

This is were the government needs to step in and provide adequate security for such imams.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 15 People In Rivers State / Delta Assembly Suspends Baro, Uvwie LG Chairman / Shocking!!! President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.